4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Thanks a lot! I try to add whatever I can think of that would be fun and enjoyable for the game <3 :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made that reply after reading your post.
After that I checked out the newest update and got the premature ending or something.
I guess that's the ending for the sight seeing route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I made that reply after reading your post.
After that I checked out the newest update and got the premature ending or something.
I guess that's the ending for the sight seeing route.

Ahahah you sure were, hope you were able to enjoy the content :D <3

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Go to Wren in the clinic, you can pay her 300 coins for permanent +1 motivation upgrade (I've bought 2 pts). Additionaly during a day you can visit cafe and drink a cup of coffee for +1 temporary motivation point.
You seem to have gone all over all the content. Is there any scenes other than the work/tasks in schedule, the condemnation scene of Leah, the condemnation scene of Amaya and the event at day 14?

Reactions: Sylventhia

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
You seem to have gone all over all the content. Is there any scenes other than the work/tasks in schedule, the condemnation scene of Leah, the condemnation scene of Amaya and the event at day 14?
There's a short, rather vanilla scene with Astrid triggered by Devotion and wanting to spend time with her, and a couple with Sara triggered by Condemnation and then doing her task poorly. There may be others but that's all I've found so far.

Last edited:

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
sorry but what does that mean ?
There's an app for Android called JoiPlay that allows playing Renpy and RPGM games on Android. Usually works with most games, but there may be issues. This particular game works fine.
Google that if you want to play on Android, and don't forget that you need an extension for Renpy games and not just Joiplay itself to run the game.

Dec 17, 2021
Sylventhia, Hi, maybe I'm missing smth and it was explained in the prologue, but I can't get how it turned out mc hasn't had an orgasm yet? I mean, all that chastity stuff... The whole point is when you could orgasm any time and then all your orgasms become controlled by any girl so thus now it looks like mc already should have extremely level of sexual frustration. And as he hasn't locked yet why he hasn't just jerked off? It would be a bit strange if he hasn't orgasmed for example 30 days by yourself and then someone locked him - so what's the point? What do you think? Or pls correct me

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sylventhia, Hi, maybe I'm missing smth and it was explained in the prologue, but I can't get how it turned out mc hasn't had an orgasm yet? I mean, all that chastity stuff... The whole point is when you could orgasm any time and then all your orgasms become controlled by any girl so thus now it looks like mc already should have extremely level of sexual frustration. And as he hasn't locked yet why he hasn't just jerked off? It would be a bit strange if he hasn't orgasmed for example 30 days by yourself and then someone locked him - so what's the point? What do you think? Or pls correct me
Hello! No problem, when building a world and providing context (even for an erotic game), the author should be responsible for the logic behind it right? :D So I understand your curiosity on this subject, In my perspective things might seem more explanatory as I'm fabricating them but I should also be aware of what the player thinks about the work. So think of it this way. We know that the player is a virgin in the prologue. and following the actual prologue we know that nothing erotic happens. So, when he is "Emerging Anew" he is going through a rebirth right then and there. You know the rebirth mechanic resets status effects and decreases some of your stats. So in a sense it lets you accumulate stat, wealth, etc. while also allowing you to have a do over if you ever hit a deadlend. In the current update there are no looping deadends, but in the next update there will be, I've already written the script. With rebirth, you get a clean slate. You are in control of your actions, If the character have never had an orgasm, and you want to keep it that way, Well it's completely possible! I don't believe it is too unrealistic for an erotic game. It is like the femdom-virgin-humiliation but taken much further. I guess we can also say edging-teasing-humiliation kink regarding the orgasm-virginity. Anyway, In the prologue, even if the MC was not a 'virgin' he still gets a clean slate because as I've said, during his submerge he was completely reborn.
Also, regarding the 'point' of being able to orgasm/masturbate and chastity control, I can say that the point is not about the 'release' or being sexually relieved for the MC, as he is Submissive & Masochistic. That is why I don't prioritise ejaculation and orgasm content just yet. The priority of content in the game is heavily constituted by Sadism & Masochism and Female Domination. :D Surely, with updates I'm aiming to give more control to the players about the MC's orgasm scenes. So that you can either keep him in orgasm denial indefinitely or have him ejaculate every erotic scene. But as I have mentioned before, some character's path's actually require for him to be 'Immaculate'. I don't think Female Domination would actually be Female Domination if it revolved too much around the MC's sexual pleasure/frustration or how often he gets to orgasm. I believe it should be more about the Female's decision and whim about this matter. :D Of course, I might be in the wrong here, but that is my approach to my project. As I have said I will be giving more options and control over the orgasm of the MC to the player, but my priority is providing Femdom/BDSM content, orgasm of the MC is a lower priority as of yet ;)

I hope this was helpful and please feel free to share your thoughts and criticism however you like <3 :) Thanks for the feedback :giggle: :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tapurala

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The same with the 'original' story?
What do you mean? :D If you mean the case with the sampling route, then no :D The sampling route was just a different kind of exploration, like a "What if?" type of thing. When coding the gameplay during 0.1.3, I have coded a lot of mechanics and modifiers that would become active with different updates as I do not have enough time nor financial support to take care of all of them in one go :D Such is the case with health, it was coded how it would work in 0.1.3, and it will become active in 0.1.4 :) Therefore, the characters have additional interactions and dialogues to hint at what they might be offering as gameplay interaction in the future. :) Isla has a dialogue for "give" interaction which will be available for some characters in the next update as well. Despite all that, I realised I had to implement more to the code and unfortunately players might have to start over :/

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes