4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Was only playing for the extreme scenes till last update since the story seemed too weird but after the prologue it makes sense. This new update is really good with the wide variety of fetishes. The only criticism I can make is most scenes seem too short but maybe that's due to it being in the early phase. Anyway, after the new update I can say that this is definitely my kinda game. I love it. Good luck to you, dev. Hope it's a successful project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Was only playing for the extreme scenes till last update since the story seemed too weird but after the prologue it makes sense. This new update is really good with the wide variety of fetishes. The only criticism I can make is most scenes seem too short but maybe that's due to it being in the early phase. Anyway, after the new update I can say that this is definitely my kinda game. I love it. Good luck to you, dev. Hope it's a successful project.
Thank you for this encouraging and kind feedback! <3 I'm happy to hear that you love the game ;) <3 I hope you can enjoy future updates as well ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
The girls are beautiful in the game!
:love:I like Josephine the most and further Gabriella, Emily, Nari, Yena

• Love

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Is there a way to reread the tutorial? I forgot what the rebirth does exactly. Not so sure about the effects of the traits either. Also, are there any scenes with multiple fetishes that are locked out? For example, I have gore deactivated, but all of the toilet flags are active. Are there any scenes that combine both that I'm missing out on?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is there a way to reread the tutorial? I forgot what the rebirth does exactly. Not so sure about the effects of the traits either. Also, are there any scenes with multiple fetishes that are locked out? For example, I have gore deactivated, but all of the toilet flags are active. Are there any scenes that combine both that I'm missing out on?
If I remember correctly Rebirth lowers your stats and resets your Reputation back to 0, I think it also resets relationships (definitely resets condemnation).

And that makes me think that reseting Reputation after dying is imo a weird idea, cause it suggests that after MC dies and comes back to live everyone is quickly brainwashed and their memories of MC are deleted. Maybe it's just me, but I think losing some Reputation pts would be a good idea, but all of them? I'm not so sure.

That is what it meant... When I read the first moment I didn't understood that
After the game closes, just open it again and choose Start (all the previous content will be now in Prologue option). It's not a bug btw.

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
any Android port ?
There are unofficial android ports but unfortunately I only (currently) can provide Mac and PC builds :/

You can save during the gameplay, and when at main menu press start and quickly bypass the intro. After reading the tutorial you can go back to your save :) I think that's the only way right now. I will provide more info for the screens that open up when you press on each trait in the next update. But basically they dictate your success and access to additional choices and instances during scenes accordingly with the kink. :D Yes there can be scenes that combine multiple fetishes, but just because you have one flag blocked you do not miss out on the entirety of the scene. You might only miss out on scenes like that if one particular scene is heavily dominated by one certain blockable kink. To exemplify, NTR/Cuckold is a very strictly controversial kink. so if a scene is dominantly thematised with cuckold, but also include other blockable kinks such as gore or scat/piss, and you have blocked cuckold/NTR, you still can miss the scene as you probably will not even get any indications leading to that scene. However, if there is a toilet scene including gore, (not in the game at the moment), and you have gore blocked and toilet kinks unblocked, and if the scene is mostly focusing on toilet play, you can still view the scene, you just will not see the gore parts of it. Most of the time I write completely different scenarios per scene if the kinks have too much impact that cannot be ignored. :)

If I remember correctly Rebirth lowers your stats and resets your Reputation back to 0, I think it also resets relationships (definitely resets condemnation).

And that makes me think that reseting Reputation after dying is imo a weird idea, cause it suggests that after MC dies and comes back to live everyone is quickly brainwashed and their memories of MC are deleted. Maybe it's just me, but I think losing some Reputation pts would be a good idea, but all of them? I'm not so sure.

After the game closes, just open it again and choose Start (all the previous content will be now in Prologue option). It's not a bug btw.
You are absolutely right about the rebirth resetting reputation. It was one of the first things I reworked when I started working on the update 0.1.4. :D There are different modifiers at play now, you do not lose all of it, but rebirth has a significant cost especially for reputation points still :D It's not that the characters forget about you, though :D

Reactions: Mister_M

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
You are absolutely right about the rebirth resetting reputation. It was one of the first things I reworked when I started working on the update 0.1.4. :D There are different modifiers at play now, you do not lose all of it, but rebirth has a significant cost especially for reputation points still :D It's not that the characters forget about you, though :D
So you've already started on 0.1.4? Cool! Got an estimate on when it will be done? :p

• Haha

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So you've already started on 0.1.4? Cool! Got an estimate on when it will be done? :p
I work on the game whenever I get a time off from part time jobs and academic assignments :D I have fun composing soundtrack and writing scenes for the game, but I sometimes get too ambitious and write too many scenes to handle in one update :D Such is the case with Astrid's content this update. Don't get me wrong, the content might be found small for some but most of my time is wasted setting and rendering scenes and character poses as my pc is very old and since I do that last it gets hard to get an estimate. :D (I'm hoping to upgrade it for better update frequency and more visually enhanced scenes.) Currently I'm hoping to get the next update ready before the end of this month as I want to catch up with academic deadlines as soon as possible :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So I'm guessing that you're adding to Astrid's back rub scene? That one did seem kinda vanilla for this game :ROFLMAO:
No no, for this month's content, Astrid's Bondage content was voted. From the affinity types, she will get content for the Bondage path. So the Protagonist will be enslaved by her. :) And besides, I always said that the game will be inclusive of all the Femdom category entails, from the most vanilla to the most extreme :D Back rubs, massages, simple conversational dynamics of female dominance will always have a place in this project as well, along with the most extreme, gory, cruel and brutal stuff :D That backrub interaction is kind of independent from main content for affinities, I spread the content to test most of the code as well for 0.1.3, so in the next update the way to access some scenes might change, they won't be removed, but the way to access them might change :D

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
No no, for this month's content, Astrid's Bondage content was voted. From the affinity types, she will get content for the Bondage path. So the Protagonist will be enslaved by her. :) And besides, I always said that the game will be inclusive of all the Femdom category entails, from the most vanilla to the most extreme :D Back rubs, massages, simple conversational dynamics of female dominance will always have a place in this project as well, along with the most extreme, gory, cruel and brutal stuff :D That backrub interaction is kind of independent from main content for affinities, I spread the content to test most of the code as well for 0.1.3, so in the next update the way to access some scenes might change, they won't be removed, but the way to access them might change :D
Sounds good, I like the way you balance the milder vanilla stuff with the hard core. For example the way Gabriella blinks her eyes when you flirt with her is just adorable, small details like that can be huge :) I'd love a bondage scene with Astrid, but with the amount of content that you have already it might be time to fine-tune the gameplay mechanics. As it is now it's kinda awkwardly spread out over the various updates and prologue and sampler mode etc. If you could smoothly combine it all into one package it might help you get more fans (and Patrons!). Anyways I'm lookin forward to the next update :)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sounds good, I like the way you balance the milder vanilla stuff with the hard core. For example the way Gabriella blinks her eyes when you flirt with her is just adorable, small details like that can be huge :) I'd love a bondage scene with Astrid, but with the amount of content that you have already it might be time to fine-tune the gameplay mechanics. As it is now it's kinda awkwardly spread out over the various updates and prologue and sampler mode etc. If you could smoothly combine it all into one package it might help you get more fans (and Patrons!). Anyways I'm lookin forward to the next update :)
Thank you <3 It feels nice that details like that are appreciated <3 :giggle: Thanks so much for the advice! Sampler mode and prologue is over, there won't be anything to be adjusted there :D Now I just focus on the actual gameplay :D I already have coded how the mechanics function, but to fine-tune them, I need more content to actually test out how they work, and if more people could test out in early-access, I'd have more fleshed out ideas on providing better balances :) I think there is not enough content yet in the game to actually have a grasp on the gameplay mechanics from the player's perspective. Astrid's content is not just a bondage scene, it is a full bondage path :D like, think of it as a campaign. Your bond with her gradually takes you down to the path of enslavement. :D There are various scenes in that path that still function in accordance with the player's stats, why I work on it this way is to provide a more solidified structure for the contents in the game. :D It's not that I am solely working on Astrid's content on this update, I am still tweaking the codes and how things function overall :D I'm just saying that for erotic content, Astrid will get a big update, the update will still consist of balance checks, overall adjustments and few extra stuff :D I already re-did the button panels in character chat windows for example :D
Thanks so much for the advice! I hope the updates do not fail to satisfy <3 ;)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes