4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Where can we see our current "stat level" with the different girls? I keep seeing "Condemnation Points Added" etc but nothing seems to result from it.
The numbers in red and blue on the chat screen when you click on a character indicate your level progression. You need 77 points to advance 1 level with those affinity types. Once it reaches that you will see that the big number below will advance accordingly. I added a bar that indicates the progression of these points for the update v0.1.4, it was a problem pointed out by patrons, so you can expect a better indication in the next update. :D sorry for the confusing design the game has at the moment. Since it was the first gameplay introduction I was unable to notice most inconveniences, I apologize :)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The numbers in red and blue on the chat screen when you click on a character indicate your level progression. You need 77 points to advance 1 level with those affinity types. Once it reaches that you will see that the big number below will advance accordingly. I added a bar that indicates the progression of these points for the update v0.1.4, it was a problem pointed out by patrons, so you can expect a better indication in the next update. :D sorry for the confusing design the game has at the moment. Since it was the first gameplay introduction I was unable to notice most inconveniences, I apologize :)
Thanks, I think I found it! I'm guessing that anytime we get a "Points Added" message it means that there is another scene waiting to be unlocked with that character if you keep trying. I just unlocked one undiscovered scene anyways :)

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks, I think I found it! I'm guessing that anytime we get a "Points Added" message it means that there is another scene waiting to be unlocked with that character if you keep trying. I just unlocked one undiscovered scene anyways :)
Hahah, indeed! But some points added are just to demonstrate that the mechanics function as they should, so do not go chasing red herrings :p in the next update things will be more clearer at least, and with future updates I'm hoping the complications will be resolved. Do not tire yourself out if you feel like you're stuck in a loop :) Thank you for these kind feedbacks <3

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
There is forced-bi(blockable), sissification(blockable) and cuckold/ntr(blockable) content in the game. :) But I do not plan on including a switch or maledom route. This game/project will focus solely on Female domination. I believe there are a lot of games that have maledom or even femdom games that do really good with handling switch or alternative maledom routes, but The Void of Deviance will remain a Femdom dedicated project :) I hope you enjoy the game and the content ;) <3 :giggle:
Thanks for the reply! Still playing this game regardless!

• Love

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
None of the points seem to work for me. No matter how much I interact with any woman and it pops up that I gained x points in each category it continues to read 0 0 0 0 in everything both on my screen and for every lady. Am I doing something wrong?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
None of the points seem to work for me. No matter how much I interact with any woman and it pops up that I gained x points in each category it continues to read 0 0 0 0 in everything both on my screen and for every lady. Am I doing something wrong?
No, you're doing it right. But not every woman has a hidden scene and it can take a while to unlock them. Play around with the different "Ask" and "Talk" choices and you should see a "Get More Type X Points to Unlock" message, or something similar, in the upper left corner when you're on the right track.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Hahah, indeed! But some points added are just to demonstrate that the mechanics function as they should, so do not go chasing red herrings :p in the next update things will be more clearer at least, and with future updates I'm hoping the complications will be resolved. Do not tire yourself out if you feel like you're stuck in a loop :) Thank you for these kind feedbacks <3
There was one game I played that used a phone app system to display all the girls you know, and when you clicked on a girls profile, it had a progress bar and a tool tip of things you needed to do to advance to the next scene. Once you reached all available content it would tell you "No more content until next update"

I think a similar system in your game would compliment things really well, so players will have an idea how to advance quest lines of a particular girl they fancy. This system could also warn the player that if they advance this particular girl other girls will be locked out from progressing further until you use the "reemerge" mechanic.

Just my two cents :)

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Really nice, I just do not completely get how to get scenes except working and when the game says to raise some certain trait (Amaya) and that event. Is there more to explore? Could you give some hints on what to do? I'm at Day 16 now.
Btw, When working for Josephine you can generate infinite money and reputation, as the wine tasting does not consume any motivation.
For trying out the game it is nice I guess, but I don't know what to do with 2000 SC and 800 reputation :D

• Haha

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
There was one game I played that used a phone app system to display all the girls you know, and when you clicked on a girls profile, it had a progress bar and a tool tip of things you needed to do to advance to the next scene. Once you reached all available content it would tell you "No more content until next update"

I think a similar system in your game would compliment things really well, so players will have an idea how to advance quest lines of a particular girl they fancy. This system could also warn the player that if they advance this particular girl other girls will be locked out from progressing further until you use the "reemerge" mechanic.

Just my two cents :)
I had mentioned it before, probably on Patreon, that the phone would have text interactions and more info on characters, additionally to progression there will be dialogue related info like their favourite things, but I plan this for future updates when there's enough content for several women so that this system is functional :) Unfortunately I cannot make a "End of Content for this update" work, ever. :( This is because I have filters and content block in the game. so I'd have to individually calculate the played content on top of which content the player might have blocked or unblocked :/ I cannot think of anyway else maybe someone knows an easier way to do it. If I find a way to improve the game I'll always try to learn it and implement it though :) Thanks for the suggestion ;)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Answers to sarah and islas quiz?
they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Really nice, I just do not completely get how to get scenes except working and when the game says to raise some certain trait (Amaya) and that event. Is there more to explore? Could you give some hints on what to do? I'm at Day 16 now.
Btw, When working for Josephine you can generate infinite money and reputation, as the wine tasting does not consume any motivation.
For trying out the game it is nice I guess, but I don't know what to do with 2000 SC and 800 reputation :D
Hey! hahah thanks for pointing that out. I think I realised I missed a code with Gabriella but I didn't know it was the same with Josephine :D I'm happy that you enjoyed the game <3 :) Currently I'm trying to add as much scene as possible to the game, but I'll try to add more indicators to content in the future for sure :)

Reactions: Tapurala

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
increase daily motivation points and what we can currently do is complete tasks or is there anything else?

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
increase daily motivation points and what we can currently do is complete tasks or is there anything else?
There is an event at day 14, it will repeat every sunday after that, increase player stats and reputation to fully view that scene, Leah also has condemnation content that triggers when you have condemnation level 1 with ther and ask her to "Wanna do something erotic?" some work and task offer more based on your stats and affinity levels. for Grace's task

Reactions: sidsan

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
There is an event at day 14, it will repeat every sunday after that, increase player stats and reputation to fully view that scene, Leah also has condemnation content that triggers when you have condemnation level 1 with ther and ask her to "Wanna do something erotic?" some work and task offer more based on your stats and affinity levels. for Grace's task
how to increase the condemnation level? how to increase in Amaya condemnation path?

Last edited:

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
After the prologue in the sandboxed game I just always get "you can not do that" or "motivation too low" responses. Is there no further content right now or do I miss something? How to increase motivation for example?

Edit: Ah, sleeping helps (for motivation). I could have worked that out earlier XD

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
how to increase the condemnation level? how to increase in Amaya condemnation path?
Currently you can use the "wanna do sth erotic" question for her too, I know it sounds pretty lame at the moment, but with more content there'll be more ways to advance in characters' paths more easily :)

After the prologue in the sandboxed game I just always get "you can not do that" or "motivation too low" responses. Is there no further content right now or do I miss something? How to increase motivation for example?

Edit: Ah, sleeping helps (for motivation). I could have worked that out earlier XD
Yes :D sleeping is for motivation. :D sorry if it was not clear enough. Susan also gives + 1 daily motivation with coffee and if you ever get 200 S.C. you can permanently increase motivation by talking to Wren at the clinic :D

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
It would be great if there is a possibility that sissification could be without forced bi.

All the more so, feminization, sissification, crossdressing does not mean that it should be forced bi.
That is what I said :) Blockable fetishes do not overlap in the game. So if you want to experience sissification without cuckold or forced-bi, you will just get pure sissification. Such is the case with
:) It is already in the game, no need for a possibility :D

Reactions: J1215

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Do you get contacts in your phone at some point or is this a thing that's to be added in the future?
Most of the mechanics are hinted at currently but do not function or are not implemented yet. (such as the laptop at the MC's house). :) Contacts are not implemented as of yet, as characters receive main content updates, contacts will be added and phone interactions such as texting will be possible :)

Reactions: Parrbapp
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes