4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Well you fooled me, i thought i encountered like a bug, but if it purposely shut down, Gonna say that is an intriguing way to captivate an audience for sure, cause now my curiosity is peaked and im going back in!! Head first!
Hahaa! I'm really happy that you think so! I actually worked a lot on composing a cool soundtrack for the second menu for the dramatic effect :D :p I just wanted to a cool introduction and transition to the gameplay with a symbolical evolution for both the game and the protagonist :D I'm so happy that you loved it <3

If you are curious about the technical logic the development process of this instance:
Basically in Ren'py I coded so that when you get to the "EMERGE ANEW" part a persistent variable is activated so the game remembers that you have finished the prologue even if it is closed. and after that I initially had wanted the game to return to the main menu. But the problem was this, the main menu background changed but the soundtrack only changed after closing and reopening the game. Then I thought, well what if the game closed all together, then I'd have even more of a dramatic effect plus the soundtrack and background would change and transition more smoothly :D I was hoping for a cool interaction surprise :D

Anyway thanks a lot for the comment I hope you enjoy the game, content and story :p <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Finally tried your game - the mentioned armpits scene is great!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Want to complete my question - when the chastity content is availble - will mc be able to proceed
interact with the other girls being in the cage? And will it affect maybe their reactions on it?
I'm glad you liked that scene <3 As you can see with the additional HUD info screen when you press the symbol button near your HP, Genitalia, the State of The MC's body(if amputated or mutilated) will be recorded based on your interactions. Now this is actually a complicated mechanic in terms of coding,(at least for me) and it is especially difficult to get appropriate scenes based on this kind of customisation in Honey Select (my pc is really outdated, setting the poses and the scenes, andgetting renders for the said scenes actually take up 70% of my time because due to the slow speed of my laptop). But I intend to add interactions where other characters react to the changes you go through. There won't be too much content as in where a character has extended erotic scenes if you are put into chastity by someone else, but they might react like, "Woah! Oh... Hey it's not nice to mess around if you already have a mistress!" etc. I only ask for your patience for these kinds of interactions because there is a lot of coding, scenario writing and scene making processes in the development :D The next update was voted for Astrid's Bondage path on Patreon. So I will be focusing the content on her Bondage path for example and updates will mostly work in that fashion, the voted character will get the majority of the content :)
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm happy that my project is getting love and interest <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
If chastity content is on the way, then I would enjoy seeing the girls react to it when they learn of it, and this might be an ambitious request, but being able to choose one of the girls to be your keyholder (or they make the choice for you) would be great. I imagine each girl will have their own style of domination and favor certain fetishes and kinks, so having the option to incorporate those kinks with chastity play and see how the relationship with them develops and what kind of keyholder they will be, would be fun.
Sylventhia said, Emily will have chastity route but anyway, the other girls could react on it I suppose
For both of the comments I should say that kinks are not restricted to characters :D Emily has a small chastity interaction during the sampling route of the prologue, but real chastity play will be introduced when you advance in a character's path in the actual gameplay :) So you can expect chastity play from all the characters sooner or later, when they get an update to one of their paths. Mostly the chastity play will be crucial for Bondage paths, but maybe in time it could be in other paths as well. :)

Thank you both for these nice feedbacks! I hope you enjoy the gameplay and the future updates of the game :) <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tapurala and ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
For both of the comments I should say that kinks are not restricted to characters :D Emily has a small chastity interaction during the sampling route of the prologue, but real chastity play will be introduced when you advance in a character's path in the actual gameplay :) So you can expect chastity play from all the characters sooner or later, when they get an update to one of their paths. Mostly the chastity play will be crucial for Bondage paths, but maybe in time it could be in other paths as well. :)

Thank you both for these nice feedbacks! I hope you enjoy the gameplay and the future updates of the game :) <3
That's good to hear! You've got me excited for the next update now!
Though have to say, it looks like the nurse Kurushi main kink is foot fetish, and ngl I would like to be locked by her. Foot fetish and chastity is a great combo because it can play so well into tease and denial. Point being, chastity by no means has to be restricted to bondage content. With that said, I don't want to overwhelm you with ideas so be sure to pace yourself. :)

Dec 17, 2021
IThere won't be too much content as in where a character has extended erotic scenes if you are put into chastity by someone else, but they might react like, "Woah! Oh... Hey it's not nice to mess around if you already have a mistress!" etc.
yeah, even small comment can be very arousing. Also such comments can be depend on days passed as you have day counter

• Love
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
That's good to hear! You've got me excited for the next update now!
Though have to say, it looks like the nurse Kurushi main kink is foot fetish, and ngl I would like to be locked by her. Foot fetish and chastity is a great combo because it can play so well into tease and denial. Point being, chastity by no means has to be restricted to bondage content. With that said, I don't want to overwhelm you with ideas so be sure to pace yourself. :)

Hahah! I'm glad to hear that! There's no main fetish for a character, I write the scenes based on whatever inspiration I have, I assume you have blocked the gore content? :p In the sampling route there is a scene for Kurushi, if you do not block gore content :devilish: You can rest assured that there are no main fetishes and each character can enjoy each kink, and chastity is not restricted to bondage, do not worry, I just said bondage will probably benefit a lot from it ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tapurala and ItzSpc
Dec 17, 2021
Sry for so many ideas, but came up with another one - as you mentioned several girls might be your keyholder, so I thought they can share your keys and you will be released only when each of them will agree you deserved it. That way someone could unlock you in a few days but another one in weeks and that "light" dom could frequently tease you saying how many times you might have cum already if she doesn't share the key and how she miss' your cock

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Oh my god I'm so sorry :D I'm hoping this won't be a problem anymore after this update. I just wanted to do something that sounded cool in my head :D The actual game begins when you press START after the game closes and you re-open it :D you will then see a very short intro, and then can access the phone and the map and interact with other characters in a sandbox/open-world setting :D
Oops, think i also stopped at the same place

• Haha

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sry for so many ideas, but came up with another one - as you mentioned several girls might be your keyholder, so I thought they can share your keys and you will be released only when each of them will agree you deserved it. That way someone could unlock you in a few days but another one in weeks and that "light" dom could frequently tease you saying how many times you might have cum already if she doesn't share the key and how she miss' your cock
No problem! Feel free to share your thoughts however you like! My current focus is solidifying the pre-existing mechanics, and adding more and more femdom content to the game, interactions like these consume some more time to regulate so I try to have them as a secondary focus ( I have academic obligations and assignments on top of that, so I have to strive for successful grades and assignments too :p ) But of course, in the future I plan on evolving the game so much so that it offers a beautiful, definitive and satisfying femdom/bdsm experience that players can keep returning to and even playing it for the story or the gameplay itself. (maybe even to check out the femdom themed soundtracks? :p)

I wanted to know how I can know if I got all the scenes? I really like this game for the moment
Thank you so much! I'm happy that you like the game <3 :) Well since there is content block for extreme fetishes, there won't be a way to know for sure if you have unlocked all the scenes. (If you block scat, you will never encounter a scat scene, if you block cuckold, you will never encounter a scene like that and will not even be aware of the existence of such a scene.) but since the scenes are repeatable, you'll see that the erotic content starts to be enriched based on your affinity level and B.D.S.M. stats.

Oops, think i also stopped at the same place
Omg, haha sorry about that, I think I should add a note to the changelog :D

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Hahah! I'm glad to hear that! There's no main fetish for a character, I write the scenes based on whatever inspiration I have, I assume you have blocked the gore content? :p In the sampling route there is a scene for Kurushi, if you do not block gore content :devilish: You can rest assured that there are no main fetishes and each character can enjoy each kink, and chastity is not restricted to bondage, do not worry, I just said bondage will probably benefit a lot from it ;)
Ah I see! Well, I think it would be alright if some girls have a main kink that compliments their personality and they predominately use it to dominate the MC with, but I do like hearing that for the most part most kinks will be universally shared. Just have to be patient until the next update. :)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ah I see! Well, I think it would be alright if some girls have a main kink that compliments their personality and they predominately use it to dominate the MC with, but I do like hearing that for the most part most kinks will be universally shared. Just have to be patient until the next update. :)

Ahah thanks! :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSpc

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
So I just played 0.1.3, nice update! I like the gameplay loop, but it might help to have some way to judge how much you need to upgrade a stat to get to the next scene with a particular girl, or if she even has another scene. That way you don't waste time grinding stats to get a scene that isn't there (yet). The way it is is now it's a bit uncertain what to do next, or if there's any more content that we haven't discovered. So does this update have an "End of Current Build" marker? I think I played all of it but I'm not sure.... :unsure:
Anyways keep up the good work!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So I just played 0.1.3, nice update! I like the gameplay loop, but it might help to have some way to judge how much you need to upgrade a stat to get to the next scene with a particular girl, or if she even has another scene. That way you don't waste time grinding stats to get a scene that isn't there (yet). The way it is is now it's a bit uncertain what to do next, or if there's any more content that we haven't discovered. So does this update have an "End of Current Build" marker? I think I played all of it but I'm not sure.... :unsure:
Anyways keep up the good work!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it <3 :giggle: I plan on making content accessibility more informative with in-game notifications when I get the chance, currently I'm just focusing on providing content to accommodate the gameplay mechanics. i.e. health mechanic's code works but unfortunately it is not used yet :( . First I'll focus on providing content, then I'll do the tweaks and adjustments needed for smoother gameplay experience :) Unfortunately there is no end of current build marker and I do not intend to put a day block, but for now, for a couple of upcoming updates, I suggest not progressing further than day 30. I suggest having a save at Day 1. (to bypass the tutorial and intro in future updates). The only date related event is at Day 14 at Luscious fall, but there will be more of that for sure :) I'm on a bit tight academic schedule for the next few months but thankfully I'll have more free time during summer to make the gameplay better in addition to the things you mentioned. :)

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it <3 :giggle: I plan on making content accessibility more informative with in-game notifications when I get the chance, currently I'm just focusing on providing content to accommodate the gameplay mechanics. i.e. health mechanic's code works but unfortunately it is not used yet :( . First I'll focus on providing content, then I'll do the tweaks and adjustments needed for smoother gameplay experience :) Unfortunately there is no end of current build marker and I do not intend to put a day block, but for now, for a couple of upcoming updates, I suggest not progressing further than day 30. I suggest having a save at Day 1. (to bypass the tutorial and intro in future updates). The only date related event is at Day 14 at Luscious fall, but there will be more of that for sure :) I'm on a bit tight academic schedule for the next few months but thankfully I'll have more free time during summer to make the gameplay better in addition to the things you mentioned. :)
Heh, right now I've got a save at Day 1 where the Spirit Lady is explaining how things work and another one at Day 32. Guess that means I played the whole update, lookin forward to the next one :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Heh, right now I've got a save at Day 1 where the Spirit Lady is explaining how things work and another one at Day 32. Guess that means I played the whole update, lookin forward to the next one :)
Ahah, thanks I hope you enjoy that one as well ;) Thanks so much for your interest in the game <3

Reactions: warrenitro
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes