4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
No it's not your fault, I think I was a bit too ambiguous with indicating the end of the prologue :D Well, after this update there won't be a confusing surprise like this at least :D I'm glad you like the game <3 ;)
Ohh, so that's why the game was so short, I was only playing the prologue. Had no idea I had to restart the game, when I hit the end of prologue I thought that was it and uninstalled lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ohh, so that's why the game was so short, I was only playing the prologue. Had no idea I had to restart the game, when I hit the end of prologue I thought that was it and uninstalled lmao.
Oh my god I'm so sorry :D I'm hoping this won't be a problem anymore after this update. I just wanted to do something that sounded cool in my head :D The actual game begins when you press START after the game closes and you re-open it :D you will then see a very short intro, and then can access the phone and the map and interact with other characters in a sandbox/open-world setting :D

Reactions: scyllah and ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Oh my god I'm so sorry :D I'm hoping this won't be a problem anymore after this update. I just wanted to do something that sounded cool in my head :D The actual game begins when you press START after the game closes and you re-open it :D you will then see a very short intro, and then can access the phone and the map and interact with other characters in a sandbox/open-world setting :D
No harm in trying something new, it's just I thought the game would continue after the prologue and when it didn't I thought the game for the time being was the prologue, mistakes happen. A more traditional start would be appreciated so not to confuse people. By all means though if you want to try something fancy or fun feel free to add them to your game, just try not to confuse us when you do. :ROFLMAO:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
No harm in trying something new, it's just I thought the game would continue after the prologue and when it didn't I thought the game for the time being was the prologue, mistakes happen. A more traditional start would be appreciated so not to confuse people. By all means though if you want to try something fancy or fun feel free to add them to your game, just try not to confuse us when you do. :ROFLMAO:
hahah you're right :D Well at least it was just for this update, just to symbolically show that the game has evolved and the story is slowly unfolding for the protagonist :D I removed the VN tag from the thread as well since it's not just a Visual novel anymore :p You can be at ease that from now on the game will begin normally from START or LOAD :D or if the player wants to play the Prologue again, they can by choosing prologue and replay the scenes :D Just remember not to commit to your save file too much, with the state of the game there are lots of things I want to add to the first 50 days ;)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Is there a animation during H-scene? I don't see animation tag
Oh yeah, there are animations during scenes, some might not have it but I try to add animations whenever I can. Especially with the introduction of the gameplay, most of the scenes have several animations. :) I'll add it to the tags now, thank you for your interest in the game <3

Dec 17, 2021
Will there be a way to get chastity content without cuckolding and sissification? From pics I see there is an armpit smelling there, I would enjoy it so much if it goes along with chastity, like mc is only allowed to smell armpits, socks etc without cumming

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Will there be a way to get chastity content without cuckolding and sissification? From pics I see there is an armpit smelling there, I would enjoy it so much if it goes along with chastity, like mc is only allowed to smell armpits, socks etc without cumming
With the first release of the game, I've said that I'll do my best to be inclusive of all kinks for all the characters. So of course when enough content is provided through updates, you'll get to have chastity content. There is actually a scene with the character Emily during the prologue that has chastity content. Cuckolding is one of the controversial kinks so if you block it, you will never see it or notice it in the game. Sissification and chastity will also be handled separately, however I plan on giving the player the freedom to combine such kinks :) The way a scene works in the game is like this(Not an actual scene, I'm just giving an example to explain):
let's say I wrote a scene for ballbusting and chastity, and this scene also includes toilet play and cuckold as well. I write a complete uncensored version for the scene, then I implement my code so that if the player blocked toilet play and cuckold, they will never even know that the scene had such content, they will just see the ballbusting parts. If they just block cuckold, then they will see toilet play along with ballbusting. They will not even see the dialogues indicating such content so they can play without worrying about stuff they don't want to see :) A very simple actual example from the game in this update would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess that explains it, make sure to ask and comment your thoughts and criticism on the game however you like and I hope I was able to answer your question :) <3

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Oh yeah, there are animations during scenes, some might not have it but I try to add animations whenever I can. Especially with the introduction of the gameplay, most of the scenes have several animations. :) I'll add it to the tags now, thank you for your interest in the game <3
Looking forward for the future updates(y)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
If I chose the sampling route will I get to the actual prologue route later?
The sampling route ends with 3 different bad endings :) I did a sampling route as a buffer period for me to improve my coding for the gameplay and to test out some stuff beforehand. :D You can play through both and getting either of the endings in the sampling prologue will unlock short dialogues and a tiny instance during the actual prologue, gameplay begins after you complete the actual prologue and after you re-open the game you can press start and you'll see a short intro and there is a small segment of a tutorial explaining the mechanics of the gameplay. :)
In short, Sampling route leads to 3 different Bad Endings. You can unlock the actual game by quickly playing through the actual route. If you're not interested in the story, I suggest enabling skipping through "Unseen Text" in settings and just skip through it, then the actual prologue will at most take 2 minutes.
More specific explanation:

Reactions: CheekySix

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
The sampling route ends with 3 different bad endings :) I did a sampling route as a buffer period for me to improve my coding for the gameplay and to test out some stuff beforehand. :D You can play through both and getting either of the endings in the sampling prologue will unlock short dialogues and a tiny instance during the actual prologue, gameplay begins after you complete the actual prologue and after you re-open the game you can press start and you'll see a short intro and there is a small segment of a tutorial explaining the mechanics of the gameplay. :)
In short, Sampling route leads to 3 different Bad Endings. You can unlock the actual game by quickly playing through the actual route. If you're not interested in the story, I suggest enabling skipping through "Unseen Text" in settings and just skip through it, then the actual prologue will at most take 2 minutes.
More specific explanation:
Thanks, I'm playing it right now and I gotta say that the pictures of girls that pop-up to scroll them are pretty cool.

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks, I'm playing it right now and I gotta say that the pictures of girls that pop-up to scroll them are pretty cool.
Thank you! I plan on introducing more interactions to the phone and scrollable images like that are gonna be useful for cases like:
I hope you enjoy the gameplay as well <3 :)

Reactions: CheekySix

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Hi I saw and reviewed your game and I hope you don't mind me commenting directly to you... What I said in the review is true, I am not sure how much more work would be involved in doing pararell game using most the same resources but a few other graphics and a different script, but say most the graphics being the same just some more exreme ones removed and replaced by a few other ones and a different script you might get two games at the same time for two different audiences and possiby two revenue streams ( maybe make a separate account/name for it) What I was thinking is your boy does look shota maybe take one of your taller bustier characters as a mommy figure do the whole momcest thing maybe add a few smols there (not presented as smols but have character decide age default 18 (including mc) . the rest of the female cast being milfs around town wanting a piece of him??? you have a dr and a nun both are fetishist materials. Maybe mc sticks his nose where it doesn't belong and gets into an s&m party allowing you to use a lot of your premade stuff and he runs home to mommy for her to lick his wounds (and other things)...

Just an idea

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hi I saw and reviewed your game and I hope you don't mind me commenting directly to you... What I said in the review is true, I am not sure how much more work would be involved in doing pararell game using most the same resources but a few other graphics and a different script, but say most the graphics being the same just some more exreme ones removed and replaced by a few other ones and a different script you might get two games at the same time for two different audiences and possiby two revenue streams ( maybe make a separate account/name for it) What I was thinking is your boy does look shota maybe take one of your taller bustier characters as a mommy figure do the whole momcest thing maybe add a few smols there (not presented as smols but have character decide age default 18 (including mc) . the rest of the female cast being milfs around town wanting a piece of him??? you have a dr and a nun both are fetishist materials. Maybe mc sticks his nose where it doesn't belong and gets into an s&m party allowing you to use a lot of your premade stuff and he runs home to mommy for her to lick his wounds (and other things)...

Just an idea
Hi! No problem you can share your opinion however you like :giggle: and thank you for providing a review on the game <3 :) I understand by making the game have a more diverse focus on character dynamics would appeal to a wider audience, but the problem is that I intend to have the game focus especially on the already wide spectrum of female domination. I don't intend on the MC having any biological ties to any of the characters but for more mature characters like Astrid and Ursula, and more to come in the future, if you advance in the intimacy path how you call her and how she calls you will change, so in that setting the MC can call that character "mommy" or something similar.(This is not yet in the game but it is planned.) similarly with the devotion and bondage paths how the characters address you and how you address them will change. Each character present in the game is above the age of 18, the age of consent, and I do not plan on including characters that look suspicious such as chibi or lolita characters :) There will be a lot of variations to events and erotic interactions but the player will be able to enjoy the game to their liking freely as I provide more content over time. I believe my approach to the game being dedicated to the femdom genre as a whole without a specific fetish focus is justified due to an ocean's worth of erotic games out there with male dominance. Most femdom titles also usually have a specific kink focus. Most of my workload goes to catering to a variety of kinks so that I don't have a neglected field of fetishes in each update :) Therefore I must admit that working on another aspect for the game despite the fact that I can use the same resources would just be too much based on my current workload as a game dev, and as a college student :) Thank you so much for the feedback and for your interest in the game <3 :)

Reactions: Tapurala

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
Did you try opening the game again? :D I think you'll know what to do once you open the game again ;)
If you're still confused:

Well you fooled me, i thought i encountered like a bug, but if it purposely shut down, Gonna say that is an intriguing way to captivate an audience for sure, cause now my curiosity is peaked and im going back in!! Head first!

• Love
Dec 17, 2021
Finally tried your game - the mentioned armpits scene is great!
Want to complete my question - when the chastity content is availble - will mc be able to proceed
interact with the other girls being in the cage? And will it affect maybe their reactions on it?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Finally tried your game - the mentioned armpits scene is great!
Want to complete my question - when the chastity content is availble - will mc be able to proceed
interact with the other girls being in the cage? And will it affect maybe their reactions on it?
If chastity content is on the way, then I would enjoy seeing the girls react to it when they learn of it, and this might be an ambitious request, but being able to choose one of the girls to be your keyholder (or they make the choice for you) would be great. I imagine each girl will have their own style of domination and favor certain fetishes and kinks, so having the option to incorporate those kinks with chastity play and see how the relationship with them develops and what kind of keyholder they will be, would be fun.

Dec 17, 2021
If chastity content is on the way, then I would enjoy seeing the girls react to it when they learn of it, and this might be an ambitious request, but being able to choose one of the girls to be your keyholder (or they make the choice for you) would be great. I imagine each girl will have their own style of domination and favor certain fetishes and kinks, so having the option to incorporate those kinks with chastity play and see how the relationship with them develops and what kind of keyholder they will be, would be fun.
Sylventhia said, Emily will have chastity route but anyway, the other girls could react on it I suppose

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes