4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Cool update, loved the wine reward, also will we see more giantess?
Thank youu!! I'm happy that you loved it :) <3 Yes but not for the next update. There will be more giantesses but for the moment the update v0.1.3 will not be focusing on that :)

Reactions: CheekySix

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the cheat sheet! :p There might be more trivia-driven instances like these (with language and context knowledge) but I 100% will include a cheat button to bypass that especially for erotic scenes :)

P.S. I should also add an explanation for one particular language interaction but don't worry they all will be provided with translation on the next update.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Void of Deviance [v0.1.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 192 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 158 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, I got answers 2 (I guess I've made an error while writing, so that's on me [I guess I was too ready to give up without trying after my numbers issue]) and 3 (no problem with this one), but for the life of me I wouldn't thought that I should write the number like that; I wrote '3' (not 'THREE'), '42' and then many, many others numbers. So I guess I was the problem. Kinda embarrasing given the fact I often play adventure and puzzle games.
Thanks.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Yeah, I got answers 2 (I guess I've made an error while writing, so that's on me [I guess I was too ready to give up without trying after my numbers issue]) and 3 (no problem with this one), but for the life of me I wouldn't thought that I should write the number like that; I wrote '3' (not 'THREE'), '42' and then many, many others numbers. So I guess I was the problem. Kinda embarrasing given the fact I often play adventure and puzzle games.
Thanks.
No don't blame it on yourself! I admit that this particular interaction was out of nowhere even for a sampling route :p But as I have said I was just trying out a few codes(I was a bit new to coding) and these trial-errors enabled me to implement a fully functioning gameplay thankfully. :) I love adventure and puzzle elements as well and I have not come across one with femdom theme and also I have always found language + erotica colourful and fun in terms of how different languages convey different sexual context. I will make it so that from now on puzzle/language/trivia stuff will not be frustrating and will come with a bypass function for those that just want to enjoy the erotica. ;) I guess we will see, this is why feedbacks are really important for me because I get to have a better look at the player perspective <3 Thank you for the comment, hope you'll like the next update ;)

Reactions: Mister_M

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Does 1.2 end after the linear prologue? It stopped after after Astrid's meeting with the MC and he returns to his room. Playing TheVoidofDeviance-0.1.2-pc and the last scene is attached

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Does 1.2 end after the linear prologue? It stopped after after Astrid's meeting with the MC and he returns to his room. Playing TheVoidofDeviance-0.1.2-pc and the last scene is attached
1.2 adds 3 scenes and 3 endings to the sampling route and introduces the actual route(which is the actual prologue) and ends at that exact scene. In 1.2 I wanted to end the sampling route and add a real introduction to the story but I did not include the ending of the prologue (which will continue MC's meeting with Astrid) because the ending of the prologue is tied straight to the gameplay. You should not expect anything erotic from the actual route because it will just provide an exposition for some characters and have the MC settle onto the island. The gameplay will of course have erotica and thereafter the player will have a dynamic playstyle(unlike the kinetic one in the sampling route or traditional VNs) to choose what they will do with which character. Of course, not all characters will have erotic content at first, in time they will get a lot of kinky scenes as I have mentioned( I mentioned that I'd be exploring every kink on each character so the variety of kinks won't be limited to a single character. This will indeed be done during the span of many updates). There is a stat and affinity system some of which I displayed in the gameplay teaser a few posts ago :) Make sure to ask anything and provide your criticism/insight on the game whenever you want! Thank you so much for the comment <3

sacker213

Mar 21, 2021
Can you add a language selection option? Russian flashed through the dialogues....So I thought it wouldn't be difficult to implement

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Can you add a language selection option? Russian flashed through the dialogues....So I thought it wouldn't be difficult to implement
If you mean like playing the entire game in a different language I'm sorry but I unfortunately cannot :( I only have proficient knowledge in English, I have few knowledge in other languages. If the game gets popular maybe there will be translated versions made by other translators. :) I used Russian for the character Yena for one dialogue only because her name was inspired by the said nationality, same for Amaya with Japanese, Astrid with Swedish, there are characters that were also inspired by German, French, Spanish, and etc. I intend on adding more language interactions because I think femdom sounds so hot in many languages but unfortunately they will remain as small dialogue interactions :) (I will of course include translation side by side for the next updates for interactions like this) Hope you enjoyed the game <3 Thanks for the comment ;)

P.S. I don't intend to make a world tour with languages as I am only knowledgeable a little in some :p . I'll be using the languages in my arsenal to do these interactions otherwise it would be as easy as copy-pasting from google translate :D

Reactions: asehpe

sacker213

Mar 21, 2021
If you mean like playing the entire game in a different language I'm sorry but I unfortunately cannot :( I only have proficient knowledge in English, I have few knowledge in other languages. If the game gets popular maybe there will be translated versions made by other translators. :) I used Russian for the character Yena for one dialogue only because her name was inspired by the said nationality, same for Amaya with Japanese, Astrid with Swedish, there are characters that were also inspired by German, French, Spanish, and etc. I intend on adding more language interactions because I think femdom sounds so hot in many languages but unfortunately they will remain as small dialogue interactions :) (I will of course include translation side by side for the next updates for interactions like this) Hope you enjoyed the game <3 Thanks for the comment ;)

P.S. I don't intend to make a world tour with languages as I am only knowledgeable a little in some :p . I'll be using the languages in my arsenal to do these interactions otherwise it would be as easy as copy-pasting from google translate :D
I understood, it just seemed to me that the developer himself is Russian and did not fully translate the dialogues xD

• Haha

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I understood, it just seemed to me that the developer himself is Russian and did not fully translate the dialogues xD
Ahahah I get it :D My Russian is not that good unfortunately :D It is indeed a very difficult language <3 .

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019

Are you sure that Yena is a common Russian name?) Maybe you mean Yana (Яна)... Anyway, thank you for this game, looking forward for further development, every kink on each character without limited to a single character is a great idea (y)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Are you sure that Yena is a common Russian name?) Maybe you mean Yana (Яна)... Anyway, thank you for this game, looking forward for further development, every kink on each character without limited to a single character is a great idea (y)
Yes!:D I realized later on that it should have been Yana in Russian, that is why I said inspired because I tried to pick names based on the way they sounded :D Yena sounded Russian at the time so I went with that, so sorry for the inaccuracy :D Well I guess we can always say that anyone can use any name, the name does not necessarily reflect the nationality but yeah, that is a goof on my part :D The character Yena will be speaking Russian from time to time (very basic) during erotic scenes (similar case for other particular characters) :D
Thank you a lot for the correction! and also for liking the game and the idea <3 I hope to fulfil that in time with updates(although it might take a lot of updates) but I think that since different people like different characters and might have them as favourites, I'd not want them to miss out on kinks. I won't be doing it like "Here's the exact same scene with this character instead". I will have these characters reflect their personality on the scene and kink so that although the kink is same, each scene will feel fresh and unique. :) I am really hoping that after update v0.1.3 the game will take a better shape with the gameplay and I will be able to implement these ideas through updates. Thank you for the feedback! ;) <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: <sunrise>

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Yes!:D I realized later on that it should have been Yana in Russian, that is why I said inspired because I tried to pick names based on the way they sounded :D Yena sounded Russian at the time so I went with that, so sorry for the inaccuracy :D Well I guess we can always say that anyone can use any name, the name does not necessarily reflect the nationality but yeah, that is a goof on my part :D The character Yena will be speaking Russian from time to time (very basic) during erotic scenes (similar case for other particular characters) :D
Thank you a lot for the correction! and also for liking the game and the idea <3 I hope to fulfil that in time with updates(although it might take a lot of updates) but I think that since different people like different characters and might have them as favourites, I'd not want them to miss out on kinks. I won't be doing it like "Here's the exact same scene with this character instead". I will have these characters reflect their personality on the scene and kink so that although the kink is same, each scene will feel fresh and unique. :) I am really hoping that after update v0.1.3 the game will take a better shape with the gameplay and I will be able to implement these ideas through updates. Thank you for the feedback! ;) <3
As for the name, it's not such a big deal at all, everything is ok. Keep up the great work! ;)

• Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
什么莎拉的问题 答案????
I do not know if I understand correctly but it is at the end of the sampling route where Isla and Sarah are drinking, Sarah asks you four questions at the end and you get a different scene for each question answered correctly. Failing all of them gets to a short scene as well so there are a total of 5 different scenes there :) The answers are

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020

It is interesting that you find femdom hot in other languages as well (I am a language lover myself, and personally I feel femdom in Spanish sounds sauciest!...). But I'm curious, is English your native language? (in case you aren't, I'm quite fluent with Russian, so should you need help adding sentences / expressions to some character's interactions, I'd be happy to help!)

I haven't played this new update yet but I'm looking forward to it. I'll give it a try later today, and maybe write comments if something strikes me as important. I hope this project of yours blooms and becomes all that you wish it to be! :)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
It is interesting that you find femdom hot in other languages as well (I am a language lover myself, and personally I feel femdom in Spanish sounds sauciest!...). But I'm curious, is English your native language? (in case you aren't, I'm quite fluent with Russian, so should you need help adding sentences / expressions to some character's interactions, I'd be happy to help!)

I haven't played this new update yet but I'm looking forward to it. I'll give it a try later today, and maybe write comments if something strikes me as important. I hope this project of yours blooms and becomes all that you wish it to be! :)
Hey asehpe! thank you so much for your kind remarks <3 :) Yes I really love how some femdom commands or erotic sentences are phonetically stimulating in different languages <3 :p (I really like how Spanish sounds as well and I was planning on using some for Josephine, the dancer character) I like Russian as well, thank you so much for the offer of help :) I think for now I'm good as I'll only be using different languages as small interactions and very short sentences. maybe if I make a mistake you can point that out? :D I hope you enjoy the update and I am already excited if you wish to provide a feedback <3 :) I don't want to say anything to specify my nativity, but I can say that I am very proficient in English and I am fairly confident about that :) The grammar mistakes and typos you might come across are completely due to sleepless nights of coding, script/scenario writing and rushing my thesis :D I only use a translator for these other languages, even if they are merely a sentence, to make sure I get them as accurate as possible. :) Thanks for the comment, cannot wait for your feedback ;)

Reactions: asehpe
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes