4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
No worries! I understand your caution :) As I have stated many times during the initial release of the demo, I intend on exploring every kink and fetish under the femdom category. I will always make extreme fetishes and some controversial kinks (like NTR/Cuckold) optional/avoidable. Isla's personality is that she's not the cuckolding LI. She's a flirtatious/playful LI. In time with updates, I will explore each kink with each character. So Each character you encounter in the game will have a NTR/Cuckold content, sooner or later. The same for Scat/Gore/Piss/ballbust/fart contents. You as the player have the option to not participate in these things. If you block Cuckold/NTR when the gameplay begins, you won't know that these characters have other partners other than the MC. You'll be protected from this kind of content :)
I hope I'm not being rude either, sorry if I was :)
Well, it's a pity. As far as I understand you, all potential LI will have 3 letters, explicit or hidden. And I guess it should be called skipped content, because it will be happening behind the scenes. And avoidable content implies that it either won't happen at all or can be completely prevented.
Well, anyway, thanks for your time and good luck with the game :) .

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Well, it's a pity. As far as I understand you, all potential LI will have 3 letters, explicit or hidden. And I guess it should be called skipped content, because it will be happening behind the scenes. And avoidable content implies that it either won't happen at all or can be completely prevented.
Well, anyway, thanks for your time and good luck with the game :) .
No problem, and thank you as well :) good luck to you too! :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey everyone, I hope you are all well and doing great :) . Here is a teaser video for the next update's gameplay mechanics. You can see the interface and interactions being tested. The dialogues are completely temporary and they were implemented as placeholder's for the test. The video quality and resolution is reduced by a lot for the video for the file size to be as small as possible.

Gameplay Teaser:

(The stats "Bacchus - Dolor - Servitium - Mutatio" are accessed through the spoiler button mentioned in the video which has a different screen and interface. They are not shown here as that screen contains major spoilers. Additionally, not all buttons will have contents for this update as I have mentioned before. i.e. the contacts button in the phone, or "give, listen, etc.")

Let me know what you think and please ask if you have any questions! :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hey everyone, I hope you are all well and doing great :) . Here is a teaser video for the next update's gameplay mechanics. You can see the interface and interactions being tested. The dialogues are completely temporary and they were implemented as placeholder's for the test. The video quality and resolution is reduced by a lot for the video for the file size to be as small as possible.

Gameplay Teaser:

(The stats "Bacchus - Dolor - Servitium - Mutatio" are accessed through the spoiler button mentioned in the video which has a different screen and interface. They are not shown here as that screen contains major spoilers. Additionally, not all buttons will have contents for this update as I have mentioned before. i.e. the contacts button in the phone, or "give, listen, etc.")

Let me know what you think and please ask if you have any questions! :)
Looks pretty good tbh, the game is shaping up quite well, reminds me - obviously - of Femdom City and Town of Femdom, and while I prefer these games graphic style, your gameplay looks more polished and thought out; I especially like all the dialogue options we can choose from, should really help with immersion imo. I just hope the time constraints won't be too strict and we'll have enough time to meet all/most of the ladies and visit all/most of the places in one playthrough, at least before we commit our MC to 1 domme (if that's planned).

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Looks pretty good tbh, the game is shaping up quite well, reminds me - obviously - of Femdom City and Town of Femdom, and while I prefer these games graphic style, your gameplay looks more polished and thought out; I especially like all the dialogue options we can choose from, should really help with immersion imo. I just hope the time constraints won't be too strict and we'll have enough time to meet all/most of the ladies and visit all/most of the places in one playthrough, at least before we commit our MC to 1 domme (if that's planned).
Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear that :) By time constraints, do you mean that there might be content you'll miss if you pass a certain day? because there won't be any time constraints for the gameplay, it will be a sandbox with an overarching story. Date related events won't interfere with your access to content aside from certain mechanics. Additionally, you will have the freedom to meet each character but they will have certain criteria for some content. (of course I cannot provide all this with one update. :p) but if you commit the MC to 1 domme (it is indeed planned :) ) you will still have the option to continue your playthrough without a hard reset. (there is actually a mechanic for this already implemented although it might not make sense at first, but as mentioned in the video I did not show it due to spoiler reasons) Dialogues used in the video are temporary, while the "Talk" menu with three choices will have similar function (basically minor dialogue interactions that can be affected by stat progression) the choices represented in the ask menu will have more functions rather than being simple dialogues. (The same case for Task and Work options as well)

Thank you so much for the comment ;) I hope it will be an enjoyable game but I'm expecting a lot of bugs for a few updates :p

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear that :) By time constraints, do you mean that there might be content you'll miss if you pass a certain day? because there won't be any time constraints for the gameplay, it will be a sandbox with an overarching story. Date related events won't interfere with your access to content aside from certain mechanics. Additionally, you will have the freedom to meet each character but they will have certain criteria for some content. (of course I cannot provide all this with one update. :p) but if you commit the MC to 1 domme (it is indeed planned :) ) you will still have the option to continue your playthrough without a hard reset. (there is actually a mechanic for this already implemented although it might not make sense at first, but as mentioned in the video I did not show it due to spoiler reasons) Dialogues used in the video are temporary, while the "Talk" menu with three choices will have similar function (basically minor dialogue interactions that can be affected by stat progression) the choices represented in the ask menu will have more functions rather than being simple dialogues. (The same case for Task and Work options as well)

Thank you so much for the comment ;) I hope it will be an enjoyable game but I'm expecting a lot of bugs for a few updates :p
Sounds great. And yes, I thought about passing certain days, but also about how many activities can we do during one day, but if there are no real time limits and I'm free to return to every place/NPC next day then it doesn't really matter. Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sounds great. And yes, I thought about passing certain days, but also about how many activities can we do during one day, but if there are no real time limits and I'm free to return to every place/NPC next day then it doesn't really matter. Thanks for the answer.
Oh yeah, I got it. It will be similar to that, there will be date specific events but they will be repeatable aside from certain objectives with deadlines (story missions). But I don't intend on having the player start over just to access a certain content. But then again, mechanics and codes to be added in the future might require a start-over to have the best experience so that the game has proper coding and gameplay experience :)

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Dialogues used in the video are temporary, while the "Talk" menu with three choices will have similar function
BTW have you thought about creating more varied, branching dialogues with numerous dialogue options? Not necessarily that would lead to any scenes, maybe would affect some stats only, but would be dialogues for the sake of themselves. Maybe it's just only me, but I always wanted to see a nice, branching conversations influenced by the player in femdom setting (maybe mixed with verbal humiliation). I know it's a weird question and implementing them (even without rendering any scenes) would be time consuming, but I thought I'd ask anyway seeing that you already plan to have some deeper dialogue mechanic than in most similar games.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
BTW have you thought about creating more varied, branching dialogues with numerous dialogue options? Not necessarily that would lead to any scenes, maybe would affect some stats only, but would be dialogues for the sake of themselves. Maybe it's just only me, but I always wanted to see a nice, branching conversations influenced by the player in femdom setting (maybe mixed with verbal humiliation). I know it's a weird question and implementing them (even without rendering any scenes) would be time consuming, but I thought I'd ask anyway seeing that you already plan to have some deeper dialogue mechanic than in most similar games.
Absolutely! The interactions accessed through the chat screen as shown in the video are affected by certain stats and vice versa. The four symbols you see on top of the chat screen (3 red 1 blue) are respectively "Intimacy - Devotion - Bondage - Condemnation" affinity stats. They start from 0 as shown in the video and advancing them will allow more dialogue options as well as more scene options with the characters. The "talk" choice that leads to "sympathy, adoration, awe" is affected by the stats bacchus, dolor, servitium and mutatio and advancing those stats will increase the rate of having a succesful dialogue interaction through that menu. This progression will also change the lines MC says and the lines the Characters say to him. :) I explained in detail how these systems are planned to function on Patreon and discord and I think it will be best to see them in action to see if they truly serve their purpose for the game :D I also think that having more dialogue options even if its solely for the sake of dialogue adds a lot to the immersion. That is why I also stated that in the future the phone would also have a texting mechanic where you could text with the characters. But that is just overambitious for the moment. I need to see if the game works well with the new mechanics and how the content complies with the code. :( I hope we don't encounter too many bugs but I guess it is an unavoidable risk to have bugs from the user-end since I cannot test everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: asehpe and Mister_M

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Absolutely! The interactions accessed through the chat screen as shown in the video are affected by certain stats and vice versa. The four symbols you see on top of the chat screen (3 red 1 blue) are respectively "Intimacy - Devotion - Bondage - Condemnation" affinity stats. They start from 0 as shown in the video and advancing them will allow more dialogue options as well as more scene options with the characters. The "talk" choice that leads to "sympathy, adoration, awe" is affected by the stats bacchus, dolor, servitium and mutatio and advancing those stats will increase the rate of having a succesful dialogue interaction through that menu. This progression will also change the lines MC says and the lines the Characters say to him. :) I explained in detail how these systems are planned to function on Patreon and discord and I think it will be best to see them in action to see if they truly serve their purpose for the game :D I also think that having more dialogue options even if its solely for the sake of dialogue adds a lot to the immersion. That is why I also stated that in the future the phone would also have a texting mechanic where you could text with the characters. But that is just overambitious for the moment. I need to see if the game works well with the new mechanics and how the content complies with the code. :( I hope we don't encounter too many bugs but I guess it is an unavoidable risk to have bugs from the user-end since I cannot test everything.
Wow! I like to see how complicated things are getting. Can't wait to see that version opened for us at F95 too. I hope you'll have enough time to both develop this gameplay mechanics of yours, and also the story and characters -- both things support each other. But I'm so happy to see the amount of dedication you put into this. It's as if this is a work of love for you, and it is really refreshing to see that, especially in today's world, where everybody sounds so angry these days.

I wish you all the pleasure of the world with the development of this fantasy world I wish I could visit in real life!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Wow! I like to see how complicated things are getting. Can't wait to see that version opened for us at F95 too. I hope you'll have enough time to both develop this gameplay mechanics of yours, and also the story and characters -- both things support each other. But I'm so happy to see the amount of dedication you put into this. It's as if this is a work of love for you, and it is really refreshing to see that, especially in today's world, where everybody sounds so angry these days.

I wish you all the pleasure of the world with the development of this fantasy world I wish I could visit in real life!
<3 :love: Your kind remarks make me so happy. I hope to do so! I know creating content to implement on these mechanics and simultaneously improving and balancing said mechanics will take time, but I'm determined and ambitious to make it happen :D <3 It indeed is a work of love for me. I'm really honoured if you think and feel that way :) bringing joy one way or another is really something that makes me feel proud <3 I wish you the same! I hope you'll be satisfied with the updates ;)

Reactions: asehpe

Aszccdd

Sep 12, 2020
Leah: We don`t actually have equipment for this yet since no one actually asked us such a disgusting request.

:KEK:Are you serious? If I was there I could go and ask for the session every day, twice a day, three times a day, without a single ENERVATION until I finish up in hospital.:KEK:

Man That`s how a life called Deviance.

I do enjoy this game sooo much.

• Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Leah: We don`t actually have equipment for this yet since no one actually asked us such a disgusting request.

:KEK:Are you serious? If I was there I could go and ask for the session every day, twice a day, three times a day, without a single ENERVATION until I finish up in hospital.:KEK:

Man That`s how a life called Deviance.

I do enjoy this game sooo much.
Ahahahah! I'm happy to hear that you enjoy the game <3 I really hope that you'll find the future updates enjoyable as well ;)

Reactions: asehpe and Aszccdd

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello everyone! I made v0.1.2 public and posted the link in the description of the thread. I reported it as an update but the thread has not been updated yet so I wanted to notify you via commenting as well :) I hope you like the update and I am very curious about your thoughts if you'd like to share them. :giggle: See you in the future updates :) <3

Edit: I suggest playing through the sampling route first before moving on to the actual route. But don't expect anything erotic from the actual route. :)
If you get to one of the endings or see through all three endings of the sampling route by saving/loading, you get very tiny interactions during the actual route that is all :)

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hello everyone! I made v0.1.2 public and posted the link in the description of the thread. I reported it as an update but the thread has not been updated yet so I wanted to notify you via commenting as well :) I hope you like the update and I am very curious about your thoughts if you'd like to share them. :giggle: See you in the future updates :) <3

Edit: I suggest playing through the sampling route first before moving on to the actual route. But don't expect anything erotic from the actual route. :)
If you get to one of the endings or see through all three endings of the sampling route by saving/loading, you get very tiny interactions during the actual route that is all :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Is the Mega updated? Google drive is already blocking downloads
Oh! I did not know there was a thing like that for google drive. Mega is also uploaded you can find it on my Patreon I made it public there as well, v0.1.2 is a few posts below :) I reported the thread and hopefully it will be uploaded to several mirrors soon <3

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes