4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I completely agree! Each kink in femdom has so much depth and potential to be explored and I would hate these fetishes to be left unentertained and unexplored :)
I actually agree. I think there's a lot of unexplored potential there (and frankly in erotica in general; I'd love for someone to someday take sex seriously as a topic for good literature, and delve into the it with a multilayered approach, the way, say, war, or love, or even travel, have been treated).
Do not worry about the rushed handling of kinks in v0.1.1 and v0.1.2 because my objective was to provide a route filled with context-lacking samples :) [...] I think bootlicking is a very solid way to exert dominance so definitely I want to include detailed content for that as well.
As for taking bootlicking seriously, may the angels in heaven sing praise to your name! As far as I'm concerned, you can make it as detailed as possible (animations of the dirt being slowly licked away, detailed descriptions of the texture of the sole and the taste, and of how humiliated the MC feels, and also descriptions of how much the women enjoy it and how much they despise the MC). I really loved the idea of using MC's tears to wash the soles; a nice touch! To make it even more realistic, maybe you could show the dirt on his cheeks and face right after that?
Thank you so much for this comment<3 . :)
It's a pleasure to support someone whose interests are so close to mine. May your project flourish and grow a hundredfold in size and variety!
Secondly, WHAT THE HELL? o_O I MEAN HOW IS IT SO THAT YOU HAVE VERY SIMILAR IDEAS TO WHAT I HAVE IN PLAN FOR WORLDBUILDING?!?!?! SOME OF THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED.... MY GOD, DITTO!
Great minds think alike, as they say! :cool: And now you really make me curious about the direction you're going to follow...
I am genuinely grateful for your considerate acknowledgement of my intentions, I also believe that it is really important to be passionate about a project. If I don't enjoy making a product that is mainly supposed to provide pleasure, how can the reader/viewer/player enjoy it? :)
The best literature I've read, in all genres, had always come from people who saw their task as a work of love. It doesn't guarantee everything -- there are skills that one has to learn, and there's the element of luck -- but boy does it help!
And you judged right I take immense pleasure from reading feedback no matter the positivity or negativity because I really want to improve myself and be aware of my shortcomings, and interacting with people interested in this project is always a pleasure :)
For the time being, the only thing I can think of is how quickly things escalate -- but as you said, this is the sampling route and your plans for the actual game are more complex. (I noticed that, in the "I have a calling" route, Isla asks the questions but does not engage in a shoelicking scene with the MC. So things are apparently going to go slower there, which I think is a plus.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a really nice week and thanks again :)
Likewise! Onward and upward...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for all your comments again, asehpe <3 See you in the future updates I hope you will remain content with my project in the future as well <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey all!
Just wanted to say that The Void of Deviance Update v0.1.2 is out for 1-week early-access ($5) patrons on Patreon as well :) Thank you all for your interest in the game and I hope to keep delivering enjoyable content <3
See you all in the future updates ;) <3

Reactions: asehpe

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I know that this might all sound too ambitious but I'm passionate about this project and I want to create something that can constantly evolve in its direction and offer something satisfactory for everyone :) The only thing that won't evolve is the female domination theme :D That will strictly remain a constant. Even if there is vanilla relationship content, it will be handled within the scope of femdom ;)
Thank you for your comment :)
Does that umbrella cover female dominating female?
Some of my favorite moments in this fetish are female humiliating female

For example, in Femdom University, the character I play as is female.
Too bad I can't play as a female character domming other characters in femdom games.

There is one where I can play as a female domming other characters but it's not the focus of the game.
It's also the gentle kind of domming as well, where the dom is simply in control and your character can be on the receiving end (from other female characters) as well.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

Too bad I can't play as a female character domming other characters in femdom games.

There is one where I can play as a female domming other characters but it's not the focus of the game.
It's also the gentle kind of domming as well, where the dom is simply in control and your character can be on the receiving end (from other female characters) as well.
There is Femdom Hotel, Virago [and partially Karlsson's Gambit] games where you can play as female dom, and there are many games with sub female MCs, such as The Way Out, Missy and others.

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021

Hello and thank you for your comment! :)
I'm open to introducing dynamics such as the female dommes being in a relationship and having a male sub, maybe in the future, can say that not anytime soon. But for female on female domination I cannot guarantee anything because for something like that to have decorum in this project I would have to shift the focus from the MC. Many games can have options for both female and male protagonist and this opens up a lot of possibilities for the player, but the downside is the developer will have to do double the work. This is also the case for games that offer two approaches to the MC such as the mc being either dominant or submissive. As fun as this can be, the player should know that this is costing those developers extra time.

Think of it this way, let's say a hypothetical player only enjoys the content where they get to be the dominant MC, and the game they are playing offers two options, dominant MC or submissive MC.
95% of the time that player will not even check out the submissive MC, ever. That means literally half the work the developer has done is ignored. :(

I don't think this should be discouraged. I think those that can enjoy a "switch mentality" in BDSM scene will give the praise these kind of games deserve for sure. :)

I actually would like to provide a female perspective with an alternative female MC side story to the actual game far in the future maybe after I have a solid foundation and a fleshed out world and ample content for the current MC, developing both in parallel with my main focus still remaining on the male MC. I think it could be also fun to be able to view the train of thought for a sadistic female MC and could offer fun interactions. But I digress.

The reason why I'm not very sure about fem on fem bdsm is that there are a lot, a whole lot of games where one can see a lot of masochistic/submissive females, or sadistic/dominant males or lesbian bdsm content. But from my perspective I think games with a masochistic male and sadistic female theme and approach is still relatively low in numbers. So I do not want to shift my the project's focus from catering to that specific niche. I am actually implementing an approach mechanic for the gameplay for the MC, but it is designed so that it remains within the same theme of femdom. For example, the MC could have a regular vanilla interaction with a character of interest but the dialogues and the action is in line with the theme of femdom. or again an extreme interaction still with the same theme. This kind of diversification in routes, I believe, would still offer a lot of content for both the player and the dev because even if you do not like certain fetishes or kinks in femdom, there is good chance that you might still try it just because it is still femdom. :)

and regarding a female MC side story concept and taking your words "Too bad I can't play as a female character domming other characters in femdom games." into account I can say that this female MC that could be implemented in my project(as I have said, I'd be happy and excited to do this after building the main direction and course of the game) would be sadistic, and would be domming other males. This concept specifically is a bit shooting over the top for me because I already have a lot of plans and mechanics I have to implement and figure out with coding for the actual game :D . So it is a little at the side for me for now :)

Thank you so much for your comment I hope I was able to provide a satisfying answer :) <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Loving the format you have so far, how often are you planning on updating this?
Thank you so much :) I'm glad that you enjoyed it <3 . My goals and possible plan for the update frequency is visible also on Patreon, and currently my goal is to reach at least $200 milestone to be able to provide consistently at least one update per month. Not necessarily saying I plan on releasing multiple updates per month that would be too difficult I'd have to quit everything else :D What I mean is to provide an update with satisfying content in terms of length and size :) I need to be able to fund my uni education and be able to lay off part time jobs to spend more time on this project, and with an old laptop literally 40% of my time developing an update is waiting for the pc to execute a command. I'm not even exaggerating. :cry: Hopefully more people will show support and interest in the project so in time I can spend more and more time making updates because I have so much fun doing it and feel very passionate about this project <3 v0.1.2 is actually already out for early access but 0.1.3 will require a lot more time because it's going to be a game-changing update as the gameplay mechanics will be introduced. By the way gameplay mechanics will function for immersion, to strengthen the femdom theme, the story and the characterization. I don't want to implement a mechanic that would digress from the direction of the game :)

Thank you for your comment again and I'm really happy to hear that you liked it <3 :)

Reactions: asehpe and Kakera

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey everyone! The Void of Deviance Update v0.1.2 is out for all patrons! I hope you enjoy this update as well, and thank you all so much for your interest in this project :)

Reactions: CheekySix

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, do I understand correctly that if I perceive 3 letters as written in the signature, then I'd better not touch the game?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So, do I understand correctly that if I perceive 3 letters as written in the signature, then I'd better not touch the game?
NTR and Cuckold content is completely avoidable. You get a specific question in the beginning to avoid such content. However, In the sampling route, even if you block this content there are two instances that you can probably figure out what is happening from the dialogues. I did not and still do not consider this NTR because 1) Sampling route does not build on the MC or LIs. It's just to present various kinky scenes. 2) The actual route has none of such indications for LIs to have other partners aside from the MC yet. There will be content added for this but it will be completely avoidable.

Thank you for your interest :)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
NTR and Cuckold content is completely avoidable. You get a specific question in the beginning to avoid such content. However, In the sampling route, even if you block this content there are two instances that you can probably figure out what is happening from the dialogues. I did not and still do not consider this NTR because 1) Sampling route does not build on the MC or LIs. It's just to present various kinky scenes. 2) The actual route has none of such indications for LIs to have other partners aside from the MC yet. There will be content added for this but it will be completely avoidable.

Thank you for your interest :)
Well. I'll take your word for it and try. Thanks for the answer :).

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Well. I'll take your word for it and try. Thanks for the answer :).
No problem! :) I hope you enjoy the game, please keep in mind that although there might be vanilla content now and in the future, the game will always be a femdom game, no matter the softness or extremity of the content. :) Thank you for your interest!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Sylventhia I have 1 question. Is the nurse a potential LI or is it just a content stub and the protagonist won't contact her?
Each character introduced is a possible/potential LI sooner or later depending on the updates, you encounter some characters again in the actual route in v0.1.2 (including nurse Kurushi) and even more characters which might seem irrelevant for now but will definitely have content in the future. So each character you meet during the prologue, and many more will be LIs :)

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Each character introduced is a possible/potential LI sooner or later depending on the updates, you encounter some characters again in the actual route in v0.1.2 (including nurse Kurushi) and even more characters which might seem irrelevant for now but will definitely have content in the future. So each character you meet during the prologue, and many more will be LIs :)
It's a pity. The scene when at the fork you choose to check her shows her as a whore. Which in turn makes its value as Li =0. So it's a stalemate, either you're not interested in it, or you're interested and you see a scene that smacks of 3 letters. And here I have another problem, the concept of a femdom game does not cooperate well with the concept of whores. That is, with the protagonist she is dom, and with a random brow she is a slut. Well, so is my question. Will there be many such hypocritical characters in the game?

Reactions: Teddy 369

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
It's a pity. The scene when at the fork you choose to check her shows her as a whore. Which in turn makes its value as Li =0. So it's a stalemate, either you're not interested in it, or you're interested and you see a scene that smacks of 3 letters. And here I have another problem, the concept of a femdom game does not cooperate well with the concept of whores. That is, with the protagonist she is dom, and with a random brow she is a slut. Well, so is my question. Will there be many such hypocritical characters in the game?
Wait are you talking about Kurushi(The blonde vampire nurse with the red eyes who has a gore scene) or Isla (The black-haired doctor you see starting from the beginning and has a cuckold scene at her lab). I think you are referring to Isla. In terms of sexual association and intercourse our perspectives might be different. For one, I do not think a person having casual sexual experience/intimacy necessarily counts as being a "whore." Two, in that scene it is her boyfriend she's having sex with, but does not matter, it can still be a "random person" as you put it, does not mean she lost dominance, or that she is a whore in my opinion.
My understanding of female domination is that it concerns the theme and context, the tone of the action in erotica. That is why I think footjobs are not innately femdom or sexual intercourse is innately "anti-femdom". Femdom is about the Female having the say in the matter, the female dominating and leading the direction of the flow. I do not consider a promiscuous, shallow, objectified female figure catering to the needs of the MC femdom, regardless of the kink. That is why I included a sampling route(only sample scenes) to the prologue, there is no characterisation or depth to any character in that route. the actual route plays out differently. I do not have the accuracy in answering to your question on the "hypocrisy" or "sluttiness" of characters as I cannot understand your approach to such traits, but I can say that lying is a part of human nature and for a character to have depth they might have to withhold information or mislead accordingly in the game.
I also do not think femdom or any genre can be restricted to very narrow and specific perspectives, they can just have discernible attributes or qualities that define the structure.
Think of it this way, if you have a submissive femdom slave used solely for sexual pleasure for his penis, and his dom is using him only for sex, do you think this dominatrix is being a slut? Just because she's having sex? Or does this devalue her domination on the slave? Female Domination is about the Female having the choice, having the control of the situation. At least that is my perspective.
I'll try my best to make the characters psychologically and emotionally as deep as possible, and as less objectified as possible, especially the women, since this is a femdom game and the MC is a submissive masochist.

If that is not your cup of tea, I understand. Thank you for trying the game out :) Have a nice day!

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Wait are you talking about Kurushi(The blonde vampire nurse with the red eyes who has a gore scene) or Isla (The black-haired doctor you see starting from the beginning and has a cuckold scene at her lab). I think you are referring to Isla. In terms of sexual association and intercourse our perspectives might be different. For one, I do not think a person having casual sexual experience/intimacy necessarily counts as being a "whore." Two, in that scene it is her boyfriend she's having sex with, but does not matter, it can still be a "random person" as you put it, does not mean she lost dominance, or that she is a whore in my opinion.
My understanding of female domination is that it concerns the theme and context, the tone of the action in erotica. That is why I think footjobs are not innately femdom or sexual intercourse is innately "anti-femdom". Femdom is about the Female having the say in the matter, the female dominating and leading the direction of the flow. I do not consider a promiscuous, shallow, objectified female figure catering to the needs of the MC femdom, regardless of the kink. That is why I included a sampling route(only sample scenes) to the prologue, there is no characterisation or depth to any character in that route. the actual route plays out differently. I do not have the accuracy in answering to your question on the "hypocrisy" or "sluttiness" of characters as I cannot understand your approach to such traits, but I can say that lying is a part of human nature and for a character to have depth they might have to withhold information or mislead accordingly in the game.
I also do not think femdom or any genre can be restricted to very narrow and specific perspectives, they can just have discernible attributes or qualities that define the structure.
Think of it this way, if you have a submissive femdom slave used solely for sexual pleasure for his penis, and his dom is using him only for sex, do you think this dominatrix is being a slut? Just because she's having sex? Or does this devalue her domination on the slave? Female Domination is about the Female having the choice, having the control of the situation. At least that is my perspective.
I'll try my best to make the characters psychologically and emotionally as deep as possible, and as less objectified as possible, especially the women, since this is a femdom game and the MC is a submissive masochist.

If that is not your cup of tea, I understand. Thank you for trying the game out :) Have a nice day!
Well, one can go on and on about kinks for a long time, but I don't see much point in that.
But I will describe the situation briefly. I have nothing against femdom in general, dislike some of its forms and love some other forms. It won't really change the point, but I've made it clear nonetheless.
My main position, if it is not clear, is quite simple. I'm not interested in content that can be interpreted as "Someone other than MC fucks LI / potential LI". And my question was about how many characters like Isla will be in the game. Since she is a potential LI (as I understood from your answer) and she has content that clearly fits into the formula written above.
Don't think I'm being naughty or trolling. I just prefer to put the dots in advance so as not to expect anything from the game or in general not to expect the game if it is "not made for me".
Sorry in advance if I was rude :).

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Well, one can go on and on about kinks for a long time, but I don't see much point in that.
But I will describe the situation briefly. I have nothing against femdom in general, dislike some of its forms and love some other forms. It won't really change the point, but I've made it clear nonetheless.
My main position, if it is not clear, is quite simple. I'm not interested in content that can be interpreted as "Someone other than MC fucks LI / potential LI". And my question was about how many characters like Isla will be in the game. Since she is a potential LI (as I understood from your answer) and she has content that clearly fits into the formula written above.
Don't think I'm being naughty or trolling. I just prefer to put the dots in advance so as not to expect anything from the game or in general not to expect the game if it is "not made for me".
Sorry in advance if I was rude :).
No worries! I understand your caution :) As I have stated many times during the initial release of the demo, I intend on exploring every kink and fetish under the femdom category. I will always make extreme fetishes and some controversial kinks (like NTR/Cuckold) optional/avoidable. Isla's personality is that she's not the cuckolding LI. She's a flirtatious/playful LI. In time with updates, I will explore each kink with each character. So Each character you encounter in the game will have a NTR/Cuckold content, sooner or later. The same for Scat/Gore/Piss/ballbust/fart contents. You as the player have the option to not participate in these things. If you block Cuckold/NTR when the gameplay begins, you won't know that these characters have other partners other than the MC. You'll be protected from this kind of content :)
I hope I'm not being rude either, sorry if I was :)

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes