4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I initally added that tag for some dialogues that contain findom elements but I guess it might have fallen too short for now. You know like, when the sub just becomes a pay pig for the dom. I guess I should remove that to avoid confusion. Thank you for pointing that out! :)
Are you open to add the opposite ? Dom paying the sub I'd love to see sugar content pretty much no game has that . :(
Love the update btw looking forward to future ones.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
wait, is it just me or 0.1.1 is actually shorter than 0.1.0 ?
When you go with Isla, you have to select Let me see where this goes I think. When I selected the other option, it ended with me being shown my room without much else happening beyond Isla asking me a few questions. The game continues on if you select the top option.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Are you open to add the opposite ? Dom paying the sub I'd love to see sugar content pretty much no game has that . :(
Love the update btw looking forward to future ones.
Of course! There might still be findom influenced dialogues here and there in the future, and I'm open to having a dom character taking care of a sub protagonist for sure. :love: The theme will always remain within the boundaries of femdom, however :D as long as it doesn't step over that I'm open to stuff like that. For example I didn't specifically tag it since it also falls under other categories as well but there will also be sounding (urethral insertion).
I'm glad you liked the game thank you so much for the comment <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
When you go with Isla, you have to select Let me see where this goes I think. When I selected the other option, it ended with me being shown my room without much else happening beyond Isla asking me a few questions. The game continues on if you select the top option.
Yes, exactly! :) Thank you ^^

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
the game is still very short but i'm loving it so far specially the girls in the bdsm club
Thanks a lot for the kind comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it <3 Well update v0.1.2 is already out for early access on Patreon, but the actual game will start with the update v0.1.3 where it will be more sandbox with gameplay mechanics.
Thank you so much again for playing, hope to see you in future updates :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: lickingtung

lickingtung

Jul 14, 2020
Thanks a lot for the kind comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it <3 Well update v0.1.2 is already out for early access on Patreon, but the actual game will start with the update v0.1.3 where it will be more sandbox with gameplay mechanics.
Thank you so much again for playing, hope to see you in future updates :)
that sounds great! looking forward to see it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Void of Deviance [v0.1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.51 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 127 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The Void of Deviance [v0.1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.51 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 127 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank you so much!! :love: :giggle:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I plan on implementing a map/navigation mechanic and a liberated gameplay not solely on the reason that it might be popular or not, but also because it is an element that I enjoy and is it bad that I want to be passionate on a project?
I mean there will always be a story but since I want to provide a definitive and encompassing femdom experience I need to go with a gameplay mechanic so the player can follow their own passion, kink and interest within the game :/
I'm sorry if I come off as negligent, it was never my intention... :/

Reactions: asehpe

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I have a problem: my game ends after I meet Sarah (after she takes MC to his room)...
Edit: it seems I can't choose "I'm determined..." option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So, I have a problem: my game ends after I meet Isla (after she takes MC to his room)...
Edit: it seems I can't choose "I'm determined..." option.
Hmm, if you are choosing the "I'm determined" option the game will end at your room since that will be the actual prologue which is only implemented in the v0.1.2.
This version only continues the sampling route. So you need to choose "I want to see where things will go." Then after the 3 choices with Sarah Isla or Astrid you will see 5 different options for different scenes :) if the problem persists please let me know and if you could provide screenshots that would be better :)

Reactions: Mister_M
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes