4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
UPDATE IS OUT FOR ALL PATRONS!

Hey everyone! The Void of Deviance v0.1.1 Pre-Release Update is out for all patrons!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.1.1 continues with scenes for the sampling route and introduces 5+ characters and their respective scenes suitable for different kinks (from vanillla femdom to extreme femdom) (Kinks added: Feet content, ballbusting, pet play, bdsm, gore, urophagia, coprophagia, sissyfication, forced-bi etc.). The GUI is updated as well (main menu, textbox and buttons etc.).

I also made it more clear which choice will lead to the actual story route that will be tied to the story and the beginning of the actual gameplay. But do know that the actual route is not implemented yet.

Also, you need not worry too much on saving/loading for different content as I will in time try my best to implement a memory lane mechanic (which will function like a gallery) and the option to lock/unlock avoidable kinks later on (your choices about kinks with Isla's first examination will not be irreversible).

Hope you enjoy it!

Merry Xmas to all xxx ;)

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
This game looks interesting, with the game exploring different fetishes.
I'm personally more interested in the Humiliation aspect (Up to small groups, public is a bit turn off for me) but not so much the violence aspect (so no ballbusting and up for me).
I don't mind other fetishes as long as they satisfy the humiliation aspect and are not painful/violent/NTR (I reserve that for games with combat and NTR is just soul crushing) and Femdom has a huge overlap with humiliation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
This game looks interesting, with the game exploring different fetishes.
I'm personally more interested in the Humiliation aspect (Up to small groups, public is a bit turn off for me) but not so much the violence aspect (so no ballbusting and up for me).
I don't mind other fetishes as long as they satisfy the humiliation aspect and are not painful/violent/NTR (I reserve that for games with combat and NTR is just soul crushing) and Femdom has a huge overlap with humiliation.
Hey! Thank you for your kind comment and your interest in the game. :) I hope you will find more content that appeals to you in the future updates.
The reason why I aim to be inclusive of each possible female domination kink & fetish is that I want to create a growing project that appeals to every enjoyer of the femdom category, also appealing to those who appreciate erotica with a particular plot structure. There are many media that are dedicated to specific fetishes or that are heavily dominated by the said fetish. I hope to make The Void of Deviance a project with a theme that is not defined or dominated by a sub-fetish of Femdom, but one that is directly driven by Femdom.

I know that I cannot be selfish if I want others to enjoy this project as well, which means that even if I unquestionably enjoy any fetish or kink within the scope of Femdom, others might find certain kinks repulsive, and these kinks don't even have to be extreme. So I completely agree and understand your dislike towards content like NTR/violence etc. That is why I will always make it so that people who just wish to solely focus on fetishes and kinks that they enjoy can avoid and skip the ones that they hate. Or you can entirely block that content as well. As you can see with Isla's questions for example. If you do not enjoy cuckold play, or toilet play you can simply block them and the story will not have you involved with those events. Only for the prologue's sampling route (the prologue presents two main routes, "The Sampling Route" which is as the name suggests a collage of various kinks ranging from vanilla to extreme but it is an extremely shallow route in terms of depiction and the significance of the experience, and the actual route, which is a passage to the beginning and the introduction of gameplay, map, navigation, stats and etc.) there is an instance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because I did not consider a person could feel "cuckolded" without even receiving a certain type of affection or confirmation of emotions from their romantic interest. Still, I understand that most people can be turned off by that. Just know that the sampling route is a 'charcuterie' intended to provide a demo.

With the gameplay you'll be able to avoid fetishes even if you are not asked to block them because you will define the dominating fetish as a fetish by focusing on the kinks you like from available content.

But anyway, oof...my oh my I digress too much. :p

Thank you so much for your interest again, hope to see you in the future updates! :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The Void of Deviance v0.1.1 Public Update w/ Updated GUI is out!
Hello Everyone! I edited the thread and now you can access the update v0.1.1.
Update v0.1.2 is also out for early access patrons on Patreon!
I hope you enjoy this update as well!:)
Please let me know your thoughts and criticism through comments and your feedback :) I would really appreciate it if you also rated the thread <3

Also, I'd really like it if someone could help me with the thread update and the upload of the update to different upload sites since my internet connection is too slow :(
I don't know how to get my thread to show up at latest updates, can anyone help me with that? :)

Thank you all so much for your interest, I'm excitedly waiting for your feedback ;) <3

Reactions: Gudil and bertroy55

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The pic of mainmenu is so horrible at night!! I saw the tag ntr and femdom then clicked in happily, but the pic freaks me out!
Woah... So sorry... Hmm You are not wrong... since it is a very kinetic video for the main menu I can guess that it can get a bit horrifying :( I just wanted to reflect the psychological aspects of femdom in a pseudo-artistic manner :/ You can find lots of femdom content here and can rest assured that no femdom kink will be neglected.
I wanted to have a bit femdom psycho-thriller aesthetic for the interface of the project I hope it doesn't bother everyone too much :D There are still gentle, soft, loving and caring femdom content the main menu or the aesthetics won't affect that :D

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know through your feedbacks <3

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Woah... So sorry... Hmm You are not wrong... since it is a very kinetic video for the main menu I can guess that it can get a bit horrifying :( I just wanted to reflect the psychological aspects of femdom in a pseudo-artistic manner :/ You can find lots of femdom content here and can rest assured that no femdom kink will be neglected.
I wanted to have a bit femdom psycho-thriller aesthetic for the interface of the project I hope it doesn't bother everyone too much :D There are still gentle, soft, loving and caring femdom content the main menu or the aesthetics won't affect that :D

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know through your feedbacks <3
Oh, actually the story is really good(you saw my sig below and will know i like it), i saw many extreme fetish in here and i'm into them all (except sissy lol)

• Love
Sep 10, 2017
omg there is an update! finally!! I checked out the patreon an aparrantly there already is a 1.2 version so im skipping over straight to that one. cant wait to play this. ive been waiting for it since the day 0.1 came out on here

• Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
omg there is an update! finally!! I checked out the patreon an aparrantly there already is a 1.2 version so im skipping over straight to that one. cant wait to play this. ive been waiting for it since the day 0.1 came out on here
Oh my god! Thank you soo so much <3 I hope you won't be disappointed :love: Your kind and interested comment makes me soo sooo happy <3

I'll keep working on this project as long as there are kind people like you that enjoy it and show interest :)

Hope to see you in the future and I hope I can keep providing updates that bring satisfaction <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Oh, actually the story is really good(you saw my sig below and will know i like it), i saw many extreme fetish in here and i'm into them all (except sissy lol)
Yay I'm so happy! The plot thickens with the update v0.1.2 ;) :D:p I aim to provide a femdom project that is passionate about its focus on femdom, and I will try my best to project these throguh its approach, story, characters, and music (I can't draw for hell so I cannot promise anything on that lol :D). Hope to see you in the future updates and thank you soo soo much for this kind comment <3 :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
wait, is it just me or 0.1.1 is actually shorter than 0.1.0 ?
Uhhh If you went with the actual route it might seem shorter because this update was only for the sampling route. You need to continue with one of your interactions from Isla, Sarah or Astrid. Then you get 5 different choices. It is actually approximately the triple amount of the content provided in v0.1.0 ? :( I mean even the file size tripled from 500 mb to 1.5 gb :( make sure you continue with the sampling route, which comes after one of the erotic scenes with the first three women. Please let me know your thoughts about the content :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey Sylventhia, i'm about to try out your game in a day or so but can i ask why this has the NTR tag?

It's strange for a femdom game to have one, what kind of ntr content is there?

(Not someone turned off by NTR, just genuinely curious)
Hello! Thank you for showing interest in the game, when providing tags I generalised and combined the kinks so Cuckold/NTR and Foot/Boot etc. because The project will focus a lot of kinks and fetishes with a dedicated femdom approach and in the future updates it will possible to have an affectionate femdom relationship with the characters and ntr will be more relevant then, more than it is now. I'm sorry if that lead to confusion. Of course content like this will be avoidable by those who don't enjoy it but it will still be there since I plan on focusing on every aspect of femdom. :) Hope you enjoy the project and please let me know of your thoughts and criticism.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
wait, is it just me or 0.1.1 is actually shorter than 0.1.0 ?
Hey! You can see that if you continue with the upper choice you'll find the contents of the update :) (the choice below is for the actual route and it is not present in the update v0.1.1 but it is implemented now with the update v0.1.2) :) I hope this clarifies it and sorry for the confusion! :)
screenshot0001.png

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
What's "Financial Femdom?"
I initally added that tag for some dialogues that contain findom elements but I guess it might have fallen too short for now. You know like, when the sub just becomes a pay pig for the dom. I guess I should remove that to avoid confusion. Thank you for pointing that out! :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes