4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Not possible to utilize more than 3 characters with my current PC setup unfortunately :p but I'd love to include group femdom content if I can earn enough to upgrade to a better setup :D
Use the money you'll hopefully get for the game to buy a setup that will allow you to go wild with the amount of characters per scene and then create a femdom harem game, I don't think anyone done that yet :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Use the money you'll hopefully get for the game to buy a setup that will allow you to go wild with the amount of characters per scene and then create a femdom harem game, I don't think anyone done that yet :)
Yeah my goal is to achieve something like that I guess, a femdom harem game :) I will definitely save up for a better pc once I earn a sufficient supporter base and income :)

I still don't seem to see the game on the main page, was a mod contacted to add it, or maybe I should look harder?...
I contacted the mods and they were very helpful :) The game was moved to the Games section under Adult Games and also should come up if you search its name on the search bar :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I think Astrid would be better off without an eyepatch.- (I hope her eye are okay.)
I think Astrid will look better without an eyepatch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I think Astrid would be better off without an eyepatch.- (I hope her eye are okay.)
I think Astrid will look better without an eyepatch.
No Astrids were harmed during the making of the story, do not worry :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finishing a very cool game. No, I am waiting for the next updates:love::love::love::love:
I'm intrigued and loving the foot worship in your game! But do we really need a different save to spend time with each girl?
Yessss!!! Thank you so much :) I'm glad you liked it and thank you for the feedback. Currently you will be playing through a prologue, which will require different saves if you want to see different paths unfortunately but building a relationship with the girls will change when the actual game mechanic is implemented. Then you will be able to spend time with each girl without having to save/load. BUT some girls that will be introduced in the future updates might require the player to have interacted with no other girls than them. So yeah there's that possibility as well :)

I'm really glad to hear these comments and thank you very much for enjoying The Void of Deviance :)

sc111

Feb 29, 2020
Very cool game, finally no beating around the bush with this one. :D

Are you planning on mixing the different fetishes between the ladies or one will be responsible for one. The former imho is more exciting, and in the beginning if someone doesn't like X fetish they have the option to turn it off anyways.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Very cool game, finally no beating around the bush with this one. :D

Are you planning on mixing the different fetishes between the ladies or one will be responsible for one. The former imho is more exciting, and in the beginning if someone doesn't like X fetish they have the option to turn it off anyways.
Thank you so much for enjoying it and providing feedback :D Of course considering the amount of work, it will take time but I plan on making each fetish available with each character. And to keep the scenes fresh the characters' personalities will affect how the fetish is actually performed. (i.e. For piss/scat fetish one character can be affectionate in nature and will directly feed the MC, whereas another character might not even want to have physical contact with the MC so they might feed him by the means of a bowl, tube etc. One character can "mutilate and torture" with "love" whereas the other can do the same with pure hatred :D That way, if someone grows a liking towards a certain character more, they will not miss out on their fetish being omitted for that character. :)

The prologue is to the point and will function as a demonstration. But the actual storyline and gameplay will begin once it ends. I wanted to offer a prologue that is both playable and skippable when providing a little build up for the story. Therefore the prologue will also have premature Game Overs :)

If the player wants to get to the actual gameplay they have make the MC keep "it" in his pants and be patient for the end of the prologue :D

Thank you again for this encouraging comment :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I hope there's some dedicated puppyplay route. Anyways, great first release. Definitely looking forward to updates. Good luck.
Thank you very much! There will be pet play scenes but I shared the current road map on patreon. Currently the focus is on finishing the prologue. :)

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Ah finally another Femdom game... Can't wait to explore... I'm interested in extreme kinks btw so I really appreciate the developer for this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ah finally another Femdom game... Can't wait to explore... I'm interested in extreme kinks btw so I really appreciate the developer for this
Thank you a lot! :) Then you are in the right place ;) next update will include more kinks and more extreme stuff but do not forget that until the prologue finishes the story and scenes will work as a demo :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes