4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Good luck, can't wait for the game to be fully completed
Thank you so much! :) Although I already wrote a possible ending to the overarching plot, I plan to make The Void of Deviance a long-termed story. To elaborate, when the prologue is finished and the actual story and gameplay is introduced, aside from contents for the characters, expansions and chapters to the story will be introduced via updates to keep the content and the story fresh and on-going ;) I heavily advise to consider the prologue a shadow of the actual story :p

Thank you again! I hope to see you in the future updates :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Can't wait for the next update then.. it's so rare to find some non normie stuff...
Oh my goodness!!!! Thank you so much <3 for the rating as well. Reading your message and review just made my day :) Thank you so much I hope I live up to the expectations <3

Reactions: 9001Demon

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Looking forward to this game being updated,I hope you add at least one gentle/soft femdom route,like with one character , as a
love interest or something ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Looking forward to this game being updated,I hope you add at least one gentle/soft femdom route,like with one character , as a
love interest or something ?
Thank you so much for your interest! :) I feel like I have already leaked a lot of info on the game's direction so I will reassure you with a short answer if you don't mind :D

There will be, and not just one character ;)
Hope this is satisfactory for now. <3

See you in the future updates! :)

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Thank you so much for your interest! :) I feel like I have already leaked a lot of info on the game's direction so I will reassure you with a short answer if you don't mind :D

There will be, and not just one character ;)
Hope this is satisfactory for now. <3

See you in the future updates! :)
Thanks for the response, to be honest my only issue with the game is the art style I don't know what engine/software it is but I have seen it in a few games and hate it.
Other that that I look forward to this game.
That being said is Sarah a potential gf/love interest for MC? I would love for the relationship with her to turn....more consensual and gentle. Actually don't answer that I don't want spoilers.:eek:

• Star-struck

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks for the response, to be honest my only issue with the game is the art style I don't know what engine/software it is but I have seen it in a few games and hate it.
Other that that I look forward to this game.
That being said is Sarah a potential gf/love interest for MC? I would love for the relationship with her to turn....more consensual and gentle. Actually don't answer that I don't want spoilers.:eek:
Hahahh alright, if you look at my replies at this thread you will find too many hints about the characters' future already :D

See you in the future updates :D

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
OH GOD, I loved it! :love:
Please, more updates!
Hahaa yeaaah! Thank you so much! and I love your username :p I really want to keep working on this project, it is getting all the affection it can get from me :) I hope I can find enough Patrons to keep working on it ;)

Thank you so much for your nice comment, hope to see you in future updates! :)

Reactions: WomenWorshiper

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
I loved Astrid's scene and the way she teases you ("Near the toilet?" :love: ). Damn shame she didn't go any further than what she did (or one of the other girls), but her mind is in the right place. As a degenerate I'll be keeping an eye on this and hope we'll get more extreme (scat/toilet femdom) content in that direction.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I loved Astrid's scene and the way she teases you ("Near the toilet?" :love: ). Damn shame she didn't go any further than what she did (or one of the other girls), but her mind is in the right place. As a degenerate I'll be keeping an eye on this and hope we'll get more extreme (scat/toilet femdom) content in that direction.
Oh I think you will love her even more in the future updates then :D You just have to hang on tight a little bit more for her actual story arc until the prologue finishes, though. ;)

Thank you so much for this nice comment and feedback! Hope to see you in the future updates :)

Reactions: ajmay2

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
A very beautiful game.
Thank you so much for this encouraging comment :) I'm glad you liked it and I hope I can find people to support the project so I can work on it more and release more updates! :)

Hope to see you in the future updates!

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
UPDATE IS OUT FOR EARLY ACCESS

Hello Everyone! New update is here just in time for Christmas :p The Void of Deviance v0.1.1 Pre-Release Update is available on Patreon for Early Access Patrons ;) The file size tripled but I made sure each kink tag is covered this time for the future of the game (gotta set a solid basis to build upon).

I also introduced 3 new subscription tiers on Patreon starting with a 1$, 2$ (Limited), 8$ (Limited) as an Xmas Special ;) So that those who like the project can contribute with more flexible options and so that the story and content can continue.

Lastly, I thank you all for showing interest in this project. I hope to receive more feedbacks and support from you all.

Merry Xmas!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
UPDATE IS OUT FOR EARLY ACCESS

Hello Everyone! New update is here just in time for Christmas :p The Void of Deviance v0.1.1 Pre-Release Update is available on Patreon for Early Access Patrons ;) The file size tripled but I made sure each kink tag is covered this time for the future of the game (gotta set a solid basis to build upon).

I also introduced 3 new subscription tiers on Patreon starting with a 1$, 2$ (Limited), 8$ (Limited) as an Xmas Special ;) So that those who like the project can contribute with more flexible options and so that the story and content can continue.

Lastly, I thank you all for showing interest in this project. I hope to receive more feedbacks and support from you all.

Merry Xmas!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The teaser's not working.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes