4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Mar 26, 2020
Sylventhia,帖子:7589200,成员:4413142 said:
我不知道我是否理解正确,但在取样路线的尽头,Isla 和 Sarah 正在喝酒,Sarah 在最后问了你四个问题,每个问题的正确回答都会出现不同的场景。全部失败也会进入一个简短的场景,所以那里总共有 5 个不同的场景:) 答案是
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
想你

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The Void of Deviance v0.1.3 Pre-release Update is out for 2-week early access patrons on Patreon!!!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well. New update with the gameplay introduced is out on Patreon.
I hope you will enjoy it once it is public as well.
There is also Sound Effects with this update and I will try to make this project a worthy femdom game through all your supports :) Additionally, the File Size is optimised and reduced by a lot!

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback and interest in the game. <3

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 800 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.2
Size 183 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wow! Thank you so much! <3 :love: :giggle:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The Void of Deviance Update v0.1.3 is out for 1-week early access patrons.
I wish you all a happy International Women's Day <3 :giggle:

Reactions: Aszccdd

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello everyone! I put the links for the update v0.1.3 in the thread's description and it will probably be updated soon. Just wanted to say that this update is pretty much a literal "game-changer" as the gameplay is introduced with this one. It might feel a bit complicated for now but most of the problems I already took care of and they will have been implemented in v0.1.4. (To name a few, The inconvenience with accessing the map button. some unnecessary complexity with accessing content. etc.) With more content the world will be enriched better, but still, I'd be very happy if you would share your criticism and thoughts with me. Make sure to tell me if you still encounter any bugs or inconveniences. I hope you enjoy the update! <3 :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
what should we do here when I click on the only option the game closes immediately
Did you try opening the game again? :D I think you'll know what to do once you open the game again ;)
If you're still confused:

Reactions: fadiraef

fadiraef

Jun 18, 2021
Did you try opening the game again? :D I think you'll know what to do once you open the game again ;)
If you're still confused:
i reopened the game several times and i did notice the main menu changes but idk why i didn't hit the start button i was always loading my old save and hitting the prologue i feel stupid af lmao

thank you man i really appreciate your work.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Love this game and it ticks all sorts of boxes for me. I definitely want to support you, but I am boycotting patreon. Will you/do you have plans to start up a subscribstar? (I also highly recommend that since you're in your early days, you just straight up start with subscribstar and avoid patreon as some of your content will cause patreon to censor you)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
i reopened the game several times and i did notice the main menu changes but idk why i didn't hit the start button i was always loading my old save and hitting the prologue i feel stupid af lmao

thank you man i really appreciate your work.
No it's not your fault, I think I was a bit too ambiguous with indicating the end of the prologue :D Well, after this update there won't be a confusing surprise like this at least :D I'm glad you like the game <3 ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: fadiraef

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Love this game and it ticks all sorts of boxes for me. I definitely want to support you, but I am boycotting patreon. Will you/do you have plans to start up a subscribstar? (I also highly recommend that since you're in your early days, you just straight up start with subscribstar and avoid patreon as some of your content will cause patreon to censor you)
I'm very flattered and happy that you love the game <3 Some more patrons also notified me about this as I include extreme elements of femdom in the game as well. I think I just might open a subscribstar page on the side as well :) Thank you so much for wanting to support me, I already appreciate it. I'll notify here as well, when I set up a page for subscribstar ;) Thanks so much for the advise :) <3

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes