4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
Currently downloading the game to try it out. Personally I feel like the only way a maledom or switch route(s) could work is if there were maybe some trap like characters in this game to help lead down that path. Maybe that could change the opinion of some of the love interests. I am looking forward to the ntr aspect of this game. I am picky on that subject but do like it if it is done in a way that I find very good.

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Currently downloading the game to try it out. Personally I feel like the only way a maledom or switch route(s) could work is if there were maybe some trap like characters in this game to help lead down that path. Maybe that could change the opinion of some of the love interests. I am looking forward to the ntr aspect of this game. I am picky on that subject but do like it if it is done in a way that I find very good.
There is forced-bi(blockable), sissification(blockable) and cuckold/ntr(blockable) content in the game. :) But I do not plan on including a switch or maledom route. This game/project will focus solely on Female domination. I believe there are a lot of games that have maledom or even femdom games that do really good with handling switch or alternative maledom routes, but The Void of Deviance will remain a Femdom dedicated project :) I hope you enjoy the game and the content ;) <3 :giggle:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
its crashing after "emerge anew" scene, any way to fix it?
It's not a bug, it's not crashing :D Simply re-open the game, Select START to continue to gameplay :D do not load the game after "EMERGE ANEW", I explained it in the changelog :) Hope you can enjoy the content and the gameplay! :) Once you continue from start and see through the tutorial, you can save at day 1 and save/load the game from then on :) the game is intended to close when the prologue ends. :)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
There is forced-bi(blockable), sissification(blockable) and cuckold/ntr(blockable) content in the game. :) But I do not plan on including a switch or maledom route. This game/project will focus solely on Female domination. I believe there are a lot of games that have maledom or even femdom games that do really good with handling switch or alternative maledom routes, but The Void of Deviance will remain a Femdom dedicated project :) I hope you enjoy the game and the content ;) <3 :giggle:
Does the sissification path include forced-bi, or can you keep it women only if you want? Similarly, is there a lesbian cuckhold path that's female only?

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Does the sissification path include forced-bi, or can you keep it women only if you want? Similarly, is there a lesbian cuckhold path that's female only?
All the blockable content is separated from the rest of the content, so for example if you choose a sissification route, if you had blocked forced-bi and cuckold, you will get pure sissification. :) An example to demonstrate how this works(Contains direct spoilers of an erotic scene):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do plan on introducing lesdom in the future, but not for now. :) Femdom has soooo many kinks and fetishes to explore, and I intend on covering all without neglecting any, sooner or later, one way or another through updates :p

Reactions: warrenitro

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
What am i supposed to do here to move on?
That is just a placeholder/substitute scene for the background, you can access the map from your phone on the top-right, or your psyche-menu and additional HUD info from the top-left. The map is the red button on the screen of your phone, after that you can just click on the buttons visible on the map to travel to the locations and interact with characters, it is all written on the tutorial part :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
With so many avoidable things, if I avoid them all, is there anything left to play with? Or would I be better off avoiding the game too? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Well you should avoid the game if you are not into femdom/BDSM :D The controversial or extreme stuff is avoidable, other than that, regular softcore and a bit hardcore femdom, bdsm, shoe and foot fetish, ballbusting, chastity, cunnilingus & annilingus trampling etc. more mainstream kinks are plenty in content within the game :)

Reactions: Tapurala and ItzSpc

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
That is just a placeholder/substitute scene for the background, you can access the map from your phone on the top-right, or your psyche-menu and additional HUD info from the top-left. The map is the red button on the screen of your phone, after that you can just click on the buttons visible on the map to travel to the locations and interact with characters, it is all written on the tutorial part :)
Ah my bad, the filters dont seem to work btw. I had gore turned off but Eve karate kicked me into a chair of spikes.

• Thinking Face
Mar 6, 2021
Well you should avoid the game if you are not into femdom/BDSM :D The controversial or extreme stuff is avoidable, other than that, regular softcore and a bit hardcore femdom, bdsm, shoe and foot fetish, ballbusting, chastity, cunnilingus & annilingus trampling etc. more mainstream kinks are plenty in content within the game :)
Okay, I really don't think it's for me. But I downloaded it to take a look, regardless, good luck with your game.(y)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Ah my bad, the filters dont seem to work btw. I had gore turned off but Eve karate kicked me into a chair of spikes.
You redo the filters when you start the game once more with the floating lady with the "red-aura". Are you sure you didn't just skip through them? if so you can redo the filters by accessing your psyche and telling the lady to "Reconstruct my Boundaries". If gore is turned off, the MC only faints in Eve's scene. You shouldn't be kicked to the chair of spikes. Please let me know if the problem persists :)
Edit: Oh if you mean her initial kick to have you sit on the chair that is not filtered. I did not consider a piercing spikes to be gore, but there is gore content at the end of that scene. If you accept her challenge and you faint, then that means the filter is working. On a different note, I consider mutilation, amputation, severe damage to the body, and intense bleeding as gore, I might be wrong but I do not consider regular bleeding, whip marks, bruises or piercings as gore :D

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
You redo the filters when you start the game once more with the floating lady with the "red-aura". Are you sure you didn't just skip through them? if so you can redo the filters by accessing your psyche and telling the lady to "Reconstruct my Boundaries". If gore is turned off, the MC only faints in Eve's scene. You shouldn't be kicked to the chair of spikes. Please let me know if the problem persists :)
Edit: Oh if you mean her initial kick to have you sit on the chair that is not filtered. I did not consider a piercing spikes to be gore, but there is gore content at the end of that scene. If you accept her challenge and you faint, then that means the filter is working. On a different note, I consider mutilation, amputation, severe damage to the body, and intense bleeding as gore, I might be wrong but I do not consider regular bleeding, whip marks, bruises or piercings as gore :D
Gore is specifically anything to do with blood, so yes "regular bleeding" is gore.

• Thinking Face

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The Void of Deviance [v0.1.3] [Sylventhia] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1.3 · · · (217.3 MiB :: 873.7 MiB)
Mac v0.1.3 · · · (184.1 MiB :: 837.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The Void of Deviance [v0.1.3] [Sylventhia] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1.3 · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (217.3 MiB :: 873.7 MiB)
Mac v0.1.3 · Pixeldrain · Workupload · (184.1 MiB :: 837.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Thank you so much! :) <3

Gore is specifically anything to do with blood, so yes "regular bleeding" is gore.
Hmmm.... ok I didn't think of it that way. I will try to find a better way to implement that then :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
On a second note, I reviewed the scene with Eve again, and looking up how gore is defined by various sources on the internet. I can agree that Eve's scene is a bit on the threshold. Within the context that "How much blood is too much blood?". I still consider gore as an extremely brutal, graphic violence, so in this project, I unfortunately cannot consider softcore use of blood such as "nosebleed, small cuts, whip marks" as gore :/ I hope you understand because there is a really thin line between a regular bdsm whip marks transitioning into bleeding whip marks, at least in my opinion. So I have to consider gore as "Extremely brutal bodily harm, graphic violence that include amputation, bodily mutilation, and extreme permanent body disfiguration." I will not consider needle play with bleeding that do not permanently alter the body, piercings with bleeding, or a beat down with blood coming out of the mouth or the nose as gore. I hope this does not cause too much of a problem for you as a player :) <3

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Looking good so far. The cult-ish approach is a nice twist on the run-of-the-mill femdom scenarios out there.
I also like that we get more agency as the player while he's still the typical sub-leaning PC.

A few suggestions based on what I've played (I skipped a bit of the entity explaining stuff, so some explanations might have been lost on me), mostly QoL stuff:
  • When talking to the entity before beginning the freeroam - could you change the white text so that it is more distinguishable from white background? I.e. add a black outline?
  • The first scene (MC leaning against the wall) confused me. I didn't realize the freeroam had begun and was stuck for a bit until I've finally realized I was supposed to click on the menu in the top right.
  • Could we get the "stuff-to-do-list" to always show on screen so we don't have to click our way through the menu each day?
  • A quick button to go to the next day without having to select home and the bed would be nice since we're having to do so every single day anyways.
  • I'm unsure about the 4 status points, how they relate to the individual women (are they global PC values or specific for each woman?). I guess the woman interaction scene and the symbols at the top are still placeholder and without functionality?
  • A tooltip when hovering over the symbols would be nice (especially in the interaction scenes). I was a bit confused at the beginning and only noticed the top left menu after day 7 or so.
Good luck with further developement. I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback on the interactions in the future. :)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
All the blockable content is separated from the rest of the content, so for example if you choose a sissification route, if you had blocked forced-bi and cuckold, you will get pure sissification. :) An example to demonstrate how this works(Contains direct spoilers of an erotic scene):
I do plan on introducing lesdom in the future, but not for now. :) Femdom has soooo many kinks and fetishes to explore, and I intend on covering all without neglecting any, sooner or later, one way or another through updates :p
Where can we see our current "stat level" with the different girls? I keep seeing "Condemnation Points Added" etc but nothing seems to result from it.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Looking good so far. The cult-ish approach is a nice twist on the run-of-the-mill femdom scenarios out there.
I also like that we get more agency as the player while he's still the typical sub-leaning PC.

A few suggestions based on what I've played (I skipped a bit of the entity explaining stuff, so some explanations might have been lost on me), mostly QoL stuff:
  • When talking to the entity before beginning the freeroam - could you change the white text so that it is more distinguishable from white background? I.e. add a black outline?
  • The first scene (MC leaning against the wall) confused me. I didn't realize the freeroam had begun and was stuck for a bit until I've finally realized I was supposed to click on the menu in the top right.
  • Could we get the "stuff-to-do-list" to always show on screen so we don't have to click our way through the menu each day?
  • A quick button to go to the next day without having to select home and the bed would be nice since we're having to do so every single day anyways.
  • I'm unsure about the 4 status points, how they relate to the individual women (are they global PC values or specific for each woman?). I guess the woman interaction scene and the symbols at the top are still placeholder and without functionality?
  • A tooltip when hovering over the symbols would be nice (especially in the interaction scenes). I was a bit confused at the beginning and only noticed the top left menu after day 7 or so.
Good luck with further developement. I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback on the interactions in the future. :)
Hey! thank you so much for the detailed feedback and your interest in the game! I'm glad you were able enjoy it <3 :)
To answer your questions:
+ I can change the text colour, thanks for pointing that out! :)
+ the tutorial text says that you can access the map through the phone and about the HUD screen, and that MC leaning against the wall is a safe-zone label for me actually (it is for my convenience during screen clean-up after scenes and coding :D I wouldn't want to bore you with the details :p ).
+ There will be adjustments to the most of the design convenience in future updates(I already separated the map from the phone for the next update) but with the short time I have left from academic assignments, I work primarily on writing content, but in time of course I plan on making the design more user-friendly :)
+ Again, the same answer applies to this one as well :D
+ There are many implemented but seem to be unused mechanics at the moment. the affinity symbols are unique for each woman, and they dictate your interactions with them as well as the main femdom content they offer. I implemented bars to better indicate progress for the next update. the MC's own B.D.S.M. stats are related to how advanced he is as a masochist submissive person. they dictate your success in erotic content as well as your access to content. additionally, they can open up more choices and more dialogue options during interactions.
+ You get a notification that identifies the symbol during your interactions. for example when you choose talk and choose adoration for Astrid, a notification pops up on the top left saying "You gained X Points in Devotion" with the Devotion symbol right below it :D

I must say that as a new game developer I have to figure out stuff on the go so as the game and content fleshes out better through update, I indeed plan on improving the quality of delivery as much as I can :)
Thank you so much for this detailed feedback and I wish you a great day and hope that you can enjoy future updates as well ;) <3

Reactions: Innocience
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes