4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I explain it in the changelog, it's not a crash or error, just reopen the game and press START. Do not reload the game :)
I'll be playing new update in a moment, but I've browsed through the last few pages and I see that this restart idea forced you to repeat the same explanation many times :D Anyway, time to dive into the void of deviance!

• Haha
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I'll be playing new update in a moment, but I've browsed through the last few pages and I see that this restart idea forced you to repeat the same explanation many times :D Anyway, time to dive into the void of deviance!
Hahah yes :D I wanted to do it for musical, contextual and visual aesthetics as a symbolical evolution for the game but it backfired a bit I guess :D I though if the players noticed the additional START alongside PROLOGUE button on a new main menu with a new soundtrack, instead of reloading they would realise that it was not a crash but the change of the menu would indicate the game changed as well :D I added it to the changelog as well :D But I'm actually kind of afraid that even when the update 0.1.4 is released new players might consider it a crash :D Anyway, it's better to try out some stuff before judging the game's mechanics I guess. If people want to be hasty there's nothing I can do. :D I take this project seriously and I'm very ambitious about it <3 I hope you'll be able to enjoy this update, and hope you have a 'luscious' dive into the void of deviance ;) :p <3

Working for Gabrielle doesn't cost Motivation/Energy, so I think she is a nice "cheat" in the game, if you want quick money and rep or it is a small bug?
Oh yes, another player also pointed that out. The disadvantage of introducing so many characters at once, I missed to code in some variable checkers along the way :D I already fixed it and you can expect it when the new update comes out :) <3 thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: asehpe and Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hahah yes :D I wanted to do it for musical, contextual and visual aesthetics as a symbolical evolution for the game but it backfired a bit I guess :D I though if the players noticed the additional START alongside PROLOGUE button on a new main menu with a new soundtrack, instead of reloading they would realise that it was not a crash but the change of the menu would indicate the game changed as well :D I added it to the changelog as well :D But I'm actually kind of afraid that even when the update 0.1.4 is released new players might consider it a crash :D Anyway, it's better to try out some stuff before judging the game's mechanics I guess. If people want to be hasty there's nothing I can do. :D I take this project seriously and I'm very ambitious about it <3 I hope you'll be able to enjoy this update, and hope you have a 'luscious' dive into the void of deviance ;) :p <3

Oh yes, another player also pointed that out. The disadvantage of introducing so many characters at once, I missed to code in some variable checkers along the way :D I already fixed it and you can expect it when the new update comes out :) <3 thanks for the feedback :)
So I'm playing and I'm on 5th day. I'd like to ask though if we can progress with any relationships at this moment? (BTW I hope loving relationship won't be shy in femdom content). TBH I think that 4 energy pts is a too little, though if there are only jobs/tasks available and other interactions aren't working yet then I guess it's enough.

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So I'm playing and I'm on 5th day. I'd like to ask though if we can progress with any relationships at this moment? (BTW I hope loving relationship won't be shy in femdom content). TBH I think that 4 energy pts is a too little, though if there are only jobs/tasks available and other interactions aren't working yet then I guess it's enough.
Currently since I wanted to introduce the skeleton of a non-fleshed gameplay setting, I spread out the content for the sake of worldbuilding :D The motivation is 4 on purpose so the content is not exhausted too quickly, once there is ample amount of content, tasks and work will be more rewarding and there will be cases where you can permanently improve or temporarily boost your motivation( currently Wren perma improves motivation for 200 S.C., and Susan offers 1 coffee per day for +1 temp. motivation ) :D With more updates there will be more ways to improve your overall stats. To answer your initial question, Currently main affinity contents have not begun yet, I explained all this on Patreon and Discord, but shortly I can say that Astrid won the next updates character poll, and her bondage path was chosen through votes as well. The affinity paths do not differ in the softness or extremity of the femdom content, they just change the tone and approach by the character. So even if you have a loving, intimacy affinity with a character, it will still be Female domination. I'll give a very, very superficial and broad example to the differences between paths for an assumable femdom scene => Intimacy path with character would present a femdom setting where the Character of interest is loving towards the MC with playfulness, compliments or harmless jokes, despite the fact that they are still dominating them. They respect and love the MC, but know that they have the ropes, they know that the MC is a sub and a masochist, and they can still be sadistic towards him. Devotion path would offer a femdom setting where the Character of interest is treated as a Goddess, They appreciate the MC's service and adoration, but they are not necessarily loving to them, They acknowledge that they are the reason for which the MC exists. Bondage is pretty much self-explanatory, the MC is treated as a commodity, as a slave :D It does not necessarily mean that the MC is hated, but his emotions do not matter much to the character of interest. :p Condemnation path offers a femdom setting for failing character interactions where the Character of interest despises and hates the MC :D The game is femdom-dedicated and always will be. I do not plan on introducing maledom, but there can always be softcore femdom scenes as long as its femdom :D

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I can say that Astrid won the next updates character poll
OK, I guess I have to join and start voting for Gabrielle :p And I saw Susan's coffee, will go to Wren now. I'm nearing the 20th day so I'll stop playing in a moment I guess, I think I've seen all scenes but one (that is if scenes always stay the same). After you'll add more mechanics are you planning to reset player's progress, I'm asking cause I don't want to repeat the same work scenes for money if I'll have to that all over again later.

And I really like the update. I guess I'd maybe prefer less scenes, but longer, more humiliating ones, but I really enjoy the content and the direction the game is taking, hope it won't be too grindy in the future. I especially liked Grace's spit (I think spit [or even snot] fetish is heavily underrated in femdom games) scene and her shoe scene was pretty fun too, scenes where I could choose feet/shoe kissing instead of money and the general attitude of Kurushi. Heather seems interesting too and I hope for some nice church subplot with masses, ceremonies, etc. I liked the idea from Femdom City, though I'd like it more interactive (choices, dialogue options, ...) to engage the player in a scene more. Armpit scene was nice, though the woman is least attractive to me. I liked the event too, I really want to work on my MC's pain threshold and have him compete in a contest :D

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
OK, I guess I have to join and start voting for Gabrielle :p
Agree, Gabrielle is such a cutie, I could drink wine with her all day :p Too bad she doesn't have any H-scenes (yet) or did I miss something? Also I totally missed any interaction with Wren, kept hitting on Kurushi whenever I went to the clinic LoL. Kurushi's scene in the sampler was too hardcore gory for my taste so I'm hoping she'll be into milder stuff in the future, she seems to like foot worship anyways.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
OK, I guess I have to join and start voting for Gabrielle :p And I saw Susan's coffee, will go to Wren now. I'm nearing the 20th day so I'll stop playing in a moment I guess, I think I've seen all scenes but one (that is if scenes always stay the same). After you'll add more mechanics are you planning to reset player's progress, I'm asking cause I don't want to repeat the same work scenes for money if I'll have to that all over again later.

And I really like the update. I guess I'd maybe prefer less scenes, but longer, more humiliating ones, but I really enjoy the content and the direction the game is taking, hope it won't be too grindy in the future. I especially liked Grace's spit (I think spit [or even snot] fetish is heavily underrated in femdom games) scene and her shoe scene was pretty fun too, scenes where I could choose feet/shoe kissing instead of money and the general attitude of Kurushi. Heather seems interesting too and I hope for some nice church subplot with masses, ceremonies, etc. I liked the idea from Femdom City, though I'd like it more interactive (choices, dialogue options, ...) to engage the player in a scene more. Armpit scene was nice, though the woman is least attractive to me. I liked the event too, I really want to work on my MC's pain threshold and have him compete in a contest :D
Hahah! Thanks :p I don't want the grind to feel to grindy, but to gain stuff like coins and reputation and stats I want to have organic femdom themed tasks and work environments where the scenes can be fleshed out to accommodate more interactions. The scenes will not always stay the same, for example what might look like a simple scene, such as Claire's gym work, can in the future have more interactions and even erotic instances. Similar to Sarah's task punishment varying based on her condemnation level ( currently until her condemnation level 2). I will not reset player progress, but I suggest not accumulating too much stats or wealth :D for example I have to implement the drinking party(non-erotic but plot-related) somewhere between Day 1 and Day 5. and it won't be a repeatable instance. It will be much easier to earn stats with enough updates as I purposefully put a reset mechanic in the game with rebirth. I might just add a Time travel failsafe for now maybe, if there are player's that do not want to lose their progress. but it will only work for checkpoint dates probably. like, it will preserve your stats and take you to Day 1. so that when an update introduces a non-replayable instance on a day that you already have passed, you can quickly go back and skip to that. I'm glad you liked those aspects about the game <3 I'm trying to add variations whenever I can. No scene is final as I plan on adding more interactions to them whenever I have the chance so that they can evolve with the player's stats and affinity stats. :) The contest will be a big event so that's still not on the table for a couple of more updates :D Thanks so much for this satisfying feedback Mister_M <3 :p

Agree, Gabrielle is such a cutie, I could drink wine with her all day :p Too bad she doesn't have any H-scenes (yet) or did I miss something? Also I totally missed any interaction with Wren, kept hitting on Kurushi whenever I went to the clinic LoL. Kurushi's scene in the sampler was too hardcore gory for my taste so I'm hoping she'll be into milder stuff in the future, she seems to like foot worship anyways.
Nope, she doesn't have any yet, don't worry you didn't miss it :D Sooner or later she, and others will have milder content, as well as extreme content :D The only question is when ;) :p <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I really wish he would make a chastity route for Sarah
If she is voted on the polls on Patreon :) I will try to have each kink/fetish available for all the characters sooner or later, it just needs time of course, and the order for content is decided by polls ;) <3 Thanks so much for your interest and showing love to the game <3

Reactions: Tapurala

Tapurala

Jan 28, 2021
Hahah! I'm glad to hear that! There's no main fetish for a character, I write the scenes based on whatever inspiration I have, I assume you have blocked the gore content? :p In the sampling route there is a scene for Kurushi, if you do not block gore content :devilish: You can rest assured that there are no main fetishes and each character can enjoy each kink, and chastity is not restricted to bondage, do not worry, I just said bondage will probably benefit a lot from it ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it would be more interesting if anal and penile virginity where separeted, since they are very different perceived, being a penile virgin is normally considered more humiliating for a man. A character could want the player to have a virgin penis so she could lock it and only allow him to cum anally. But i don't know how hard that would be to implement.

• Red Heart

Tapurala

Jan 28, 2021
Currently since I wanted to introduce the skeleton of a non-fleshed gameplay setting, I spread out the content for the sake of worldbuilding :D The motivation is 4 on purpose so the content is not exhausted too quickly, once there is ample amount of content, tasks and work will be more rewarding and there will be cases where you can permanently improve or temporarily boost your motivation( currently Wren perma improves motivation for 200 S.C., and Susan offers 1 coffee per day for +1 temp. motivation ) :D With more updates there will be more ways to improve your overall stats. To answer your initial question, Currently main affinity contents have not begun yet, I explained all this on Patreon and Discord, but shortly I can say that Astrid won the next updates character poll, and her bondage path was chosen through votes as well. The affinity paths do not differ in the softness or extremity of the femdom content, they just change the tone and approach by the character. So even if you have a loving, intimacy affinity with a character, it will still be Female domination. I'll give a very, very superficial and broad example to the differences between paths for an assumable femdom scene => Intimacy path with character would present a femdom setting where the Character of interest is loving towards the MC with playfulness, compliments or harmless jokes, despite the fact that they are still dominating them. They respect and love the MC, but know that they have the ropes, they know that the MC is a sub and a masochist, and they can still be sadistic towards him. Devotion path would offer a femdom setting where the Character of interest is treated as a Goddess, They appreciate the MC's service and adoration, but they are not necessarily loving to them, They acknowledge that they are the reason for which the MC exists. Bondage is pretty much self-explanatory, the MC is treated as a commodity, as a slave :D It does not necessarily mean that the MC is hated, but his emotions do not matter much to the character of interest. :p Condemnation path offers a femdom setting for failing character interactions where the Character of interest despises and hates the MC :D The game is femdom-dedicated and always will be. I do not plan on introducing maledom, but there can always be softcore femdom scenes as long as its femdom :D
I think it would be nice if in the devotion path the character loved the player like a pet, not the same feelings one has with a partner but more in the way one loves his dog. Still caring for the player but not respecting him as a person.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I think it would be more interesting if anal and penile virginity where separeted, since they are very different perceived, being a penile virgin is normally considered more humiliating for a man. A character could want the player to have a virgin penis so she could lock it and only allow him to cum anally. But i don't know how hard that would be to implement.
Hmm that actually sheds light on a dilemma I was not expecting for future content. Treating it separately would kind of be too complicated for the coding part. But my main thought process on what breaks Immaculacy was whether the character had an orgasm or not. So I can say that if the MC is owned, or is in a commitment with a character of interest, and if they have strap-on sex: Immaculacy is lost if the character ejaculates, but the status becomes impure, if the character does not ejaculate after strap-on sex, Immaculacy is preserved. :) I think this will make it much easier to regulate for me.
I think it would be nice if in the devotion path the character loved the player like a pet, not the same feelings one has with a partner but more in the way one loves his dog. Still caring for the player but not respecting him as a person.
pet-play can be present in all the affinities, I think we'll be able to see much better once we have updates for each path :) <3

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
wooooow I love this game so far and the idea of extreme femdom in it, especially with scenes being repeatable! Just hoping it wont be abandoned or "ToTed"
Mmmmh <3 Thank you so much for showing love to the game, I hope you enjoy future updates as well. I can say that I'm very passionate and ambitious towards this project and try to put my love into it whenever I can. Unfortunately real life difficulties and college gets in the way, but so long as I have support from generous and kind patrons on Patreon, I will continue to work on this project. There might be delays now and then as academic life plus part time jobs get in the way, but I hope to keep this project alive :) <3 I'm glad you liked the repeatable scenes by the way, that way I can even add more interactions to an existing scene with new updates ;) <3 I wish you good day!

Dec 17, 2021
If she is voted on the polls on Patreon :) I will try to have each kink/fetish available for all the characters sooner or later, it just needs time of course, and the order for content is decided by polls ;) <3 Thanks so much for your interest and showing love to the game <3
Cool! Wish mc to become caged sweat rag for gym girl:love:

btw, what are your favorite kinks if it's not secret?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Cool! Wish mc to become caged sweat rag for gym girl:love:

btw, what are your favorite kinks if it's not secret?
I only don't talk about my gender, sex, nationality or too personal life :D But kinks are I guess ok to comment on ;) I can easily say that I enjoy each kink and fetish under the category of femdom and I don't differentiate between them :p The extreme ones are just as enjoyable as the vanilla femdom stuff and vice versa. :):love:

Reactions: asehpe

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021

Yes, this game definitely needs more Grace and Kurushi updates soon ;)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes