4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Great work.
Also,can somebody explain me how i can gain bdsm stat and where i can see its level
Thank you! You can gain bdsm stats through the scenes you play and task/work/event and even affinity content. Click on the top left button, and then the head icon to view your bdsm stats. :)

Nov 7, 2021
I spent over an hour clicking on the button and didn't know how to push the game forward. Unlike games like ToT, Shrift, and Katallist, which have guidelines, spending a lot of time but being confused was very unpleasant for me. For example, the nurse's worship interaction, what is the meaning of 0/550, 0/600, and the mouse click on the screen does not reflect, I really did not know what I need to do.

Reactions: Sylventhia

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I spent over an hour clicking on the button and didn't know how to push the game forward. Unlike games like ToT, Shrift, and Katallist, which have guidelines, spending a lot of time but being confused was very unpleasant for me. For example, the nurse's worship interaction, what is the meaning of 0/550, 0/600, and the mouse click on the screen does not reflect, I really did not know what I need to do.
While I love the game, I have to agree with this point. The clicking portions are not well explained in-game; the first time I encountered during a previous version's playthrough, I couldn't figure out why I was clicking and the value never changed. I thought I had bugged the game out. Only by checking this thread did I realize that my stats affected it, and having low stats would not change the value even when clicked. If I could voice an improvement, I might take another look at the clicking minigames, at least with maybe offering/clarifying them in-game. (or maybe it already has been changed in a version update, in which case ignore this)

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The minigames are affected by stats and if they are level 0, the buttons will not change the value.
While I love the game, I have to agree with this point. The clicking portions are not well explained in-game; the first time I encountered during a previous version's playthrough, I couldn't figure out why I was clicking and the value never changed. I thought I had bugged the game out. Only by checking this thread did I realize that my stats affected it, and having low stats would not change the value even when clicked. If I could voice an improvement, I might take another look at the clicking minigames, at least with maybe offering/clarifying them in-game. (or maybe it already has been changed in a version update, in which case ignore this)
Yes, it is just like you explained.

I completely agree with both of your points and I apologise for my incompetence in game balance and lacking an intuitive design/system for the gameplay. I'm not a professional game developer and I try to learn simultaneously while working on the updates. I hope to make the game more balanced and much less confusing to adapt to as I progress with the updates. As I'm working a second job and still a student, I decided to favour content over QoL improvements, which I will focus on when I get to the updates in which I polish existing systems such as stats, gameplay in TVOD :) Thank you so much for the feedback! <3

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
The minigames are affected by stats and if they are level 0, the buttons will not change the value.

Yes, it is just like you explained.

I completely agree with both of your points and I apologise for my incompetence in game balance and lacking an intuitive design/system for the gameplay. I'm not a professional game developer and I try to learn simultaneously while working on the updates. I hope to make the game more balanced and much less confusing to adapt to as I progress with the updates. As I'm working a second job and still a student, I decided to favour content over QoL improvements, which I will focus on when I get to the updates in which I polish existing systems such as stats, gameplay in TVOD :) Thank you so much for the feedback! <3
Hey, Sylventhia, really, no need to apologise, you are making one of the best femdom games out there, you are active on this forum, it's all great! Nothing is ever perfect, but I am sure you will be able to improve the game given your approach. Thank you so much for this amazing game

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
so is the 0.1.8 version still gonna be released in July?
Hello! I have shared info on my progress on Discord Channel, I'm close to being done with visuals so the update will be released within the first week of August :)

I'm too stuck at it, no matter how many times I play the scene, it won't go further
It's a bug which is resolved for the upcoming 0.1.8 update :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey, Sylventhia, really, no need to apologise, you are making one of the best femdom games out there, you are active on this forum, it's all great! Nothing is ever perfect, but I am sure you will be able to improve the game given your approach. Thank you so much for this amazing game
Thank you so much!! <3 <3 I'm so happy to hear that you think so :) Hopefully TVOD will get better and more polished with each update <3 Thank you so much for showing me and this game love :) <3 <3 <3

Reactions: mheath
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes