4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

retrotest

Jul 12, 2023
I totally agree with previous comments: your game is a gem in development.
The system you are creating fits perfectly for femdom content, it's a smart move.
Also, the characters are very attractives!

I send you so much strenght for your journey, I trust in your vision.

Also, I'm already addicted: can't wait to see the system fully developed with scenes for every character and path.

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
The system you are creating fits perfectly for femdom content, it's a smart move.

Also, I'm already addicted: can't wait to see the system fully developed with scenes for every character and path.
You will probably wait years, as development takes a lot of time, and since Sylventhia crammed tons of "systems," he now needs tons of content to fill them up for them to make sense. That being said, I'm rooting for Sylventhia and his game has a guaranteed place in my own game, in the "top 3 femdom game recommendations" section, where I mention other devs work that I aspire to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021

You will probably wait years, as development takes a lot of time, and since Sylventhia crammed tons of "systems," he now needs tons of content to fill them up for them to make sense. That being said, I'm rooting for Sylventhia and his game has a guaranteed place in my own game, in the "top 3 femdom game recommendations" section, where I mention other devs work that I aspire to.
Thank you guys so much! <3 I cannot stress it enough when I say that I feel so overjoyed and honoured by your comments :) :love: I hope that I can make TVOD as good as you expect it to be <3 :) I hope that each update turns out satisfactory and enjoyable <3
Thank you, thank you soo soo much for these encouraging and kind remarks <3 <3 <3 :love::giggle:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Imma wait for it to come down in price a bit. Lookin forward to it though, this game gets better with every update :)
Thanks a lot! <3 I'm happy that you think so :) Though I should say that compared to the last update 0.1.7, this one might feel different as it focuses only on Pathos Ultima :D I'll get back to making content for other areas and characters in the following two updates :)

Reactions: warrenitro
Dec 16, 2022
Thanks a lot! <3 I'm happy that you think so :) Though I should say that compared to the last update 0.1.7, this one might feel different as it focuses only on Pathos Ultima :D I'll get back to making content for other areas and characters in the following two updates :)
Do you have an updated change Log or Guide already, i am very curious what's new exactly. I'm too busy with bg3 to be playing anything else right now, maybe I get it in a month or so ;)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Do you have an updated change Log or Guide already, i am very curious what's new exactly. I'm too busy with bg3 to be playing anything else right now, maybe I get it in a month or so ;)
I've shared a brief guide for the update (can't share yet due to spoilers, I'll share it after early access), but the changelog is pretty simple, There's an Event at Pathos Ultima hahaha :D The event consists of 4 acts, and one of the acts have multiple endings. There are 202 animated scenes and 745 rendered images in total :)

Dec 16, 2022
I've shared a brief guide for the update (can't share yet due to spoilers, I'll share it after early access), but the changelog is pretty simple, There's an Event at Pathos Ultima hahaha :D The event consists of 4 acts, and one of the acts have multiple endings. There are 202 animated scenes and 745 rendered images in total :)
Tbh I dont remember what Pathos Ultima is, it's been a while XD I was mostly wondering about the characters/affinities. I vaguely remember the dojo ladies had been mentioned at some Point :D If you dont want to spoil the details yet, I can wait ^_^ looking Forward to it!

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Tbh I dont remember what Pathos Ultima is, it's been a while XD I was mostly wondering about the characters/affinities. I vaguely remember the dojo ladies had been mentioned at some Point :D If you dont want to spoil the details yet, I can wait ^_^ looking Forward to it!
Oh Pathos Ultima is the extreme BDSM Dungeon located near Luscious Fall. Eve and Ursula are the characters that run Pathos Ultima, but for this event, Susan and Astrid will be present. :) I have some plans for the Dojo but there aren't anything else in this update aside from the event at P.U. :D
Thank you so much <3

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Tried new update few minutes ago, pretty sure you dude did a huge update,but sadly,4 route are all not my type this time...too much for me,should skip this release when I saw it's Pathos Ultima update.
You did a good job,but I'll give all my hope to 2.0 for now. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Tried new update few minutes ago, pretty sure you dude did a huge update,but sadly,4 route are all not my type this time...too much for me,should skip this release when I saw it's Pathos Ultima update.
You did a good job,but I'll give all my hope to 2.0 for now. Sorry.
Thank you so much for giving it a try! <3 I know :/ I said that this update would be on the extreme side, the only non-extreme part of this update is the "Wipelash" act. The following updates will be more balanced, There will still be extreme stuff of course, but it will be like always, balanced out :) 0.1.9 and 0.2.0 will be like the previous updates in terms of kink/fetish balance. The Pathos Ultima Update had to be so because you know, it is an extreme BDSM dungeon after all :p Thank you so much for the feedback and for the support still, I hope the future updates will be satisfactory <3

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Thank you so much for giving it a try! <3 I know :/ I said that this update would be on the extreme side, the only non-extreme part of this update is the "Wipelash" act. The following updates will be more balanced, There will still be extreme stuff of course, but it will be like always, balanced out :) 0.1.9 and 0.2.0 will be like the previous updates in terms of kink/fetish balance. The Pathos Ultima Update had to be so because you know, it is an extreme BDSM dungeon after all :p Thank you so much for the feedback and for the support still, I hope the future updates will be satisfactory <3
Hey!! Sylventhia!! It’s been a minute since I’ve kept up with game!! I was just wondering who’s been updated in the update or really what’s the main focus? Lol I remember talking to you about… Heather I think? The Priestess lady?? Did she get updated? Haha sorry for all the questions!! I’m planning to join the Patreon, I’m just curious before I do :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey!! Sylventhia!! It’s been a minute since I’ve kept up with game!! I was just wondering who’s been updated in the update or really what’s the main focus? Lol I remember talking to you about… Heather I think? The Priestess lady?? Did she get updated? Haha sorry for all the questions!! I’m planning to join the Patreon, I’m just curious before I do :)
Heyy!! Thank you for the consideration Silver Crow <3 :) No, in this update, there's only a big event at Pathos Ultima :D You can also check out the Discord Channel, I sometimes post info on updates as well :) So the characters in this event are Ursula, Eve, Astrid, and Susan :) Heather will be in an event in 0.1.9 :) <3

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
I'm more into the relationship type of femdom than the dungeon stuff. So I guess I will skip this update then. But I know of course, that the harder bdsm stuff has many fans too... I'm looking forward to the next update
❤️

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes