4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I’m fine with harder femdom as long as it’s not gore or mutilation. Should I double check my game settings before playing this update?

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I’m fine with harder femdom as long as it’s not gore or mutilation. Should I double check my game settings before playing this update?
:D ahahahh :D I mean I meant exactly that when I said extreme :D Yes, if you have gore and some other extreme kinks disabled, only 1/4 of the update is playable. Majority of the update consists of very, very extreme femdom, like brutalisation, gore and mutilation as you have said :p

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
:D ahahahh :D I mean I meant exactly that when I said extreme :D Yes, if you have gore and some other extreme kinks disabled, only 1/4 of the update is playable. Majority of the update consists of very, very extreme femdom, like brutalisation, gore and mutilation as you have said :p
Yipes! Thanks for the warning, think I’ll leave Gore disabled for the time being. I don’t need (or want) to see everything.

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
that's just awesomee! :love:
Hahahah! Happy that you think so :D

Yipes! Thanks for the warning, think I’ll leave Gore disabled for the time being. I don’t need (or want) to see everything.
Ahahah sorry about that :D There's one act that leads to multiple endings and some of the endings are regular non-extreme femdom, but you have to go through some pretty violent stuff :D I'm really sorry I had to do such content because Pathos Ultima as a location is innately brutal and extreme :D I will be sharing my detailed plans (roadmap and plots/progression of scenes) for 0.1.9 and 0.2.0 on patreon for all patrons soon :) It will contain ungodly amounts of spoilers though, as I'll be describing how the scenes will play out in detail. :D <3

Reactions: jameshds

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i noticed some of the girls in the island are cruel to mc from the start, are they like that for every male? or just mc because like sarah they sense he is a loser?:unsure:

anyway I'm looking forward to updates with the chinese area, gym, and Sarah the most:):love:

i also noticed there is some kind of emoji epidemic in this thread:geek:

• Red Heart

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Hahahah! Happy that you think so :D

Ahahah sorry about that :D There's one act that leads to multiple endings and some of the endings are regular non-extreme femdom, but you have to go through some pretty violent stuff :D I'm really sorry I had to do such content because Pathos Ultima as a location is innately brutal and extreme :D I will be sharing my detailed plans (roadmap and plots/progression of scenes) for 0.1.9 and 0.2.0 on patreon for all patrons soon :) It will contain ungodly amounts of spoilers though, as I'll be describing how the scenes will play out in detail. :D <3
That’s fine Sylventhia no need to be sorry. I don’t mind if stuff I don’t like is in a game as long as it’s avoidable :)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
That’s fine Sylventhia no need to be sorry. I don’t mind if stuff I don’t like is in a game as long as it’s avoidable :)
Thank you for being understanding warrenitro <3 :) I hope future updates will be satisfactory to you as well <3 ;)

i noticed some of the girls in the island are cruel to mc from the start, are they like that for every male? or just mc because like sarah they sense he is a loser?:unsure:

anyway I'm looking forward to updates with the chinese area, gym, and Sarah the most:):love:

i also noticed there is some kind of emoji epidemic in this thread:geek:
Yeah, If I'm not wrong you are referring to the location called The Line. Those women have utter contempt for the male sex, and their deity, Xylehte is the epitome of Condemnation. Her only aim is to rid the island of all the men. And her followers aim to do the same :D
With Sarah, it's a little different, she does not necessarily hate the MC, at first the MC can come off a bit like a fuckboy simp :p that's what she felt initially at least . As can be seen with her devotion path, she values consistency in character, so when the MC wants to devote himself to her, she only accepts him if he internalises the idea of devoting oneself to a Goddess, because devotion is not necessarily purely sexual :D at least for her :p . In her other affinity paths things will play out differently but her characterisation is pretty much the same, she is only interested in consistent characteristics, since she did not know anything about the MC at first, she was irritated by the idea of having to interact with him due to her work environment.
Thanks a lot for this nice comment and for showing love to TVOD <3 :p

And yes ahahaha, I'm sorry but I'm a sucker for using emojis lol :p :love:

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I hope this game will be continued.. it's easily one of the best femdom games even in this stage.. I hope dev is doing okay and all. Sylventhia has talent. I'm regularly checking for this gem
Thank you so much for this encouraging and kind comment <3 I hope I can keep developing this project as well. I have so many ideas for future updates, I hope you will also enjoy the new update when it comes out of early access :) <3 <3 Thank you so much for showing love and appreciation to this game and me <3 ^^ I am so happy to hear such remarks <3

livradoch

May 1, 2022
Thank you so much for this encouraging and kind comment <3 I hope I can keep developing this project as well. I have so many ideas for future updates, I hope you will also enjoy the new update when it comes out of early access :) <3 <3 Thank you so much for showing love and appreciation to this game and me <3 ^^ I am so happy to hear such remarks <3
if you see the white page into your brain , we have ideas too ;)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
if you see the white page into your brain , we have ideas too ;)
Hahahah Thank you so much <3 :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i like the new one you feel a heavy atmosphere
GG like the red queen
View attachment 2858753
resident evil :)

add one character ;) i can t put my H for livradoch ;)

View attachment 2858782
Hahah that's actually the first menu before you complete prologue :D It changes after you complete it :D
I would want to add more characters but it might exceed the limits of the name box :((( <3

Reactions: livradoch

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
I really like the game. The game explores many fetishes, extreme sometimes, giving you the opportunity to restore yourself from a bad ending without loosing progress. MC doesn't have a specific love interest be married, fiance etc. This gives you the opportunity to avoid emotional damage which I find unnecessary in games generally with NTR tags etc. A game or a game fetish is here to enjoy your time. Thank you again for your hard work.

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Just wondering, will Amaya's path show up in 1.8?
No, Amaya's path will be in 0.2.0. :)

I really like the game. The game explores many fetishes, extreme sometimes, giving you the opportunity to restore yourself from a bad ending without loosing progress. MC doesn't have a specific love interest be married, fiance etc. This gives you the opportunity to avoid emotional damage which I find unnecessary in games generally with NTR tags etc. A game or a game fetish is here to enjoy your time. Thank you again for your hard work.
I'm happy that you think so <3 Thank you so much for this sweet comment <3 :) That's actually why there will be intimacy paths for characters, so if you want to settle down and be more intimate and romantic with a character you can :) I didn't want the players to be forced a relationship by default. I would want them to have freedom to establish their own ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: antzicms
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes