4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
umm.. should i play it from the first or is there any way to unlock the event??
You can just access the event directly if you meet the reputation requirement :) You can find a short walkthrough on the Discord server as well :)

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
How strange. After my difficulties with this and the fact the latest update released i decided to delete the previous one including all saves and wanted to start again with this. However all my saves are still in the slots. How is this possible when i deleted everything? lol

Reactions: Sylventhia

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
How strange. After my difficulties with this and the fact the latest update released i decided to delete the previous one including all saves and wanted to start again with this. However all my saves are still in the slots. How is this possible when i deleted everything? lol
Maybe you still have another version on your drive, from where the saves are coming from?

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Nah, i use an outside drive for all games. Only had the last version so should be no trace of it.

I mean i can ignore them and just start again but having over 16 pages of saves is annoying haha.
Hey, as far as I know, Ren'py games store save data on the system drive in a different location from the game file location. Therefore in order to erase all the saves, you need to go to that location and delete the files from there. You can google it to see if it helps as I don't recall the exact location of the save files, which can be different from pc to pc and game to game :)

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/TheVoidofDeviance

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Is there any other new content in 0.18 besides the strap-on scene if you have Gore turned off? No worries if that's all of it, I just wanna be sure that I'm not missing anything (besides Gore) :)
Oh you can look at the guide on the Discord Server as well but there are in total 4 acts in the event called Feast, Guillotine, Balloon, and Wipelash. Other than that there's nothing else. Guillotine has multiple endings :) You can only play Wipelash if you go vanilla :D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheVoidOfDeviance-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just tried out the game and I was just wondering a bit about the different characters and if I've understood it right from reading the change log in that for instance with Isla who was the first I started interacting with and got her to intimacy 2 if I now try to do it again the game keeps telling me to do a rebirth. I'm guessing this is because for my first playthrough to not do the "heavy" stuff by mistake I disabled NTR, scat and gore.

So with reading the change log my guess is Isla who supossedly has at least 6 lvls of intimacy is related to scat? So when the game tells us that blocking certain content will make us unaware of the options means that it will block certain girls or their scenes because they are all related to certain kinks?

glop_

Jun 1, 2020
The idea of body modification is interesting. But where does it have influence on the game ? When the player is castrated or has no more dick, he seems to be able to still do all the scenes, for example he can still jack off and ejaculate. A nice improvement would be to adapt the available scenes and the animations to the state of the body.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You considered something like SPH should be avoidable but didn't make sissification avoidable?
Exactly. Just playing this and the entire game is basically a humiliation/sissification/femdom on rails. So much effort is putting into distinguishing various 'routes' or 'kinks' when it's really just an obfuscation of the above category. If you like that, youll love this, if you dont, you won't.

Yah, I'm particularly put off that kissing someone's feet while they taunt you or having them peg you is neccesary to gain 'intimacy' points. It'd make perfect sense as a requisite for devotion or bondage, but intimacy? Cmon now. Words have meaning.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Void v0.1.8 Compressed (Untested)

Win 2.6 GB/897 MB :
, (6.9k Images and 867 Webm)

Last edited:

smida

Aug 21, 2020
Thanks for the new update!

TVOD is one of my favourite femdom game. I really enjoy its wild imagination of how a man can be treated, in surprising and exciting ways. I am not always that into some kinks like farting or cuckold, but this game make me discover more of myself. Hope the game never be abandoned, it's awesome.

BTW, the "balloon" stuff in Pathos Ultima event did scare me, expect more :)

• Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
So just tried out the game and I was just wondering a bit about the different characters and if I've understood it right from reading the change log in that for instance with Isla who was the first I started interacting with and got her to intimacy 2 if I now try to do it again the game keeps telling me to do a rebirth. I'm guessing this is because for my first playthrough to not do the "heavy" stuff by mistake I disabled NTR, scat and gore.

So with reading the change log my guess is Isla who supossedly has at least 6 lvls of intimacy is related to scat? So when the game tells us that blocking certain content will make us unaware of the options means that it will block certain girls or their scenes because they are all related to certain kinks?
Hey! I think it's probably because your affinity state is "Bonding" with another character. You cannot establish bonds with multiple characters simultaneously due to coding and context related reasons :) Some characters render your affinity "Bonding" at level 0 and some at 4 and some at 2. Usually a "Change of Tides" scene can cause this state :)

Reactions: ixcez
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes