4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
The idea of body modification is interesting. But where does it have influence on the game ? When the player is castrated or has no more dick, he seems to be able to still do all the scenes, for example he can still jack off and ejaculate. A nice improvement would be to adapt the available scenes and the animations to the state of the body.
Hey! I would love to do it like that but the problem is the scenes are images of renders. There's no real-time cause-effect possible in this game because of how Ren'py engine operates. It can be possible but it would be too taxing on resource and time. I would want these changes to affect/block/influence other scenes and dialogue too, but that is something I am planning to do after the game has massive amount of content, so that I can start polishing the game and don't feel the need to prioritise content. :) So the answer is simply, it would take too much time to make it so that each modification affects pre-existing scenes. :)

Reactions: Azure Sun

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Exactly. Just playing this and the entire game is basically a humiliation/sissification/femdom on rails. So much effort is putting into distinguishing various 'routes' or 'kinks' when it's really just an obfuscation of the above category. If you like that, youll love this, if you dont, you won't.

Yah, I'm particularly put off that kissing someone's feet while they taunt you or having them peg you is neccesary to gain 'intimacy' points. It'd make perfect sense as a requisite for devotion or bondage, but intimacy? Cmon now. Words have meaning.
Yes. Words indeed have meaning. Which is why I have explained many times that this game is exclusively female domination oriented. The concept of intimacy is also handled within the context of femdom. There isn't and won't be a route where the MC gets to dominate a female character in this game. If I were to put something so vanilla as sissification behind a filter then why am I stopping there right? Let's put every single kink behind a filter starting from foot fetish to light trampling, whipping etc. There is no filter for SPH in the game. It could be avoided if you don't let the dialogues get there, such as during cuckold scenes, sissification scenes etc. Most sissification in the game is done after choices of the MC. :) Thank you for trying the project regardless <3

Reactions: IceHunt55

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thanks for the new update!

TVOD is one of my favourite femdom game. I really enjoy its wild imagination of how a man can be treated, in surprising and exciting ways. I am not always that into some kinks like farting or cuckold, but this game make me discover more of myself. Hope the game never be abandoned, it's awesome.

BTW, the "balloon" stuff in Pathos Ultima event did scare me, expect more :)
I'm so happy to hear that <3 I love working on TVOD, and I hope I can continue working on it for a looong while as much as I can <3 I hope you will enjoy the future updates as well <3 :)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Hey! I think it's probably because your affinity state is "Bonding" with another character. You cannot establish bonds with multiple characters simultaneously due to coding and context related reasons :) Some characters render your affinity "Bonding" at level 0 and some at 4 and some at 2. Usually a "Change of Tides" scene can cause this state :)
Ahh okey so you can't be with multiple girls at the same time and instead have to focus on them one at a time and yeah I was working on other girls as well since I couldn't meet her every day.

Reactions: Sylventhia

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I also love this game, but I will wait until it's more completed, years even.. Not because the updates are slow or not enough, but because there are so many girls and yeah.. I feel it would be better.
Thank you very much for creating this master piece, the characters really are interesting in every way! I think world too and such but to be fair, I mostly remember the characters :)

• Red Heart

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
I also love this game, but I will wait until it's more completed, years even.. Not because the updates are slow or not enough, but because there are so many girls and yeah.. I feel it would be better.
Thank you very much for creating this master piece, the characters really are interesting in every way! I think world too and such but to be fair, I mostly remember the characters :)
Thank you so much for your kind remarks and showing love to this project <3 :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes. Words indeed have meaning. Which is why I have explained many times that this game is exclusively female domination oriented. The concept of intimacy is also handled within the context of femdom. There isn't and won't be a route where the MC gets to dominate a female character in this game. If I were to put something so vanilla as sissification behind a filter then why am I stopping there right? Let's put every single kink behind a filter starting from foot fetish to light trampling, whipping etc. There is no filter for SPH in the game. It could be avoided if you don't let the dialogues get there, such as during cuckold scenes, sissification scenes etc. Most sissification in the game is done after choices of the MC. :) Thank you for trying the project regardless <3
Understood, I guess what I'm trying to more constructively suggest is having characters with their own unique preferences and tastes; right now the only difference seems to be the degree or severity with which they inflict humiliation upon the mc.

Or in plain english, I think it's silly both someone like Astrid and Isla have scenes whipping the mc.

When I first tried game, for the initial 10-20 minutes I was starry-eyed, thinking I was in this awesome open-world city with all these different girls to talk to all with various kinky preferences and I'd have to build up favor with them. Then that turned to dissapointment when I figured out they all either wanted to beat me or have me lick their feet. I get that's the game's focus, but more variety might enhance the fetish by providing contrast.

No one is forcing you to support or engage in this project. If you deem it lazy, or unsatisfactory, you do not need to play it. :)
Understand 100%, and the snark in that message wasn't intended at you the creator but the specific message I was replying to, I should have worded it in a way not at dev but at player, apologies.

I'm not one of those REEE IS AVOIDABLE? types, rather I seek to have games with solid breadth and thorough worldbuilding.

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Understood, I guess what I'm trying to more constructively suggest is having characters with their own unique preferences and tastes; right now the only difference seems to be the degree or severity with which they inflict humiliation upon the mc.

Or in plain english, I think it's silly both someone like Astrid and Isla have scenes whipping the mc.

When I first tried game, for the initial 10-20 minutes I was starry-eyed, thinking I was in this awesome open-world city with all these different girls to talk to all with various kinky preferences and I'd have to build up favor with them. Then that turned to dissapointment when I figured out they all either wanted to beat me or have me lick their feet. I get that's the game's focus, but more variety might enhance the fetish by providing contrast.

Understand 100%, and the snark in that message wasn't intended at you the creator but the specific message I was replying to, I should have worded it in a way not at dev but at player, apologies.

I'm not one of those REEE IS AVOIDABLE? types, rather I seek to have games with solid breadth and thorough worldbuilding.
I understand. From the beginning the goal of this project has been having a scene for each kink for each character available. Because I have mentioned before that some players might have a favourite character, but if their favourite character did not have a scene for their favourite fetish/kink it might be disappointing for them. Plus, I like exploring kinks from the perspectives of different characters, even if the kink is the same, I try my best to have their characterisation reflected during those instances. If it did not appeal to you or if I was not able to convey that in the game there is nothing else I can do, I try my best to make each character and their acts for various kinks/fetishes feel unique or at least different. :)

smida

Aug 21, 2020
Hey! I would love to do it like that but the problem is the scenes are images of renders. There's no real-time cause-effect possible in this game because of how Ren'py engine operates. It can be possible but it would be too taxing on resource and time. I would want these changes to affect/block/influence other scenes and dialogue too, but that is something I am planning to do after the game has massive amount of content, so that I can start polishing the game and don't feel the need to prioritise content. :) So the answer is simply, it would take too much time to make it so that each modification affects pre-existing scenes. :)
Understand that. It would be too laborious to create different renders for different body states in every scene. This is not a 3A game after all.

Instead of that, maybe it's easier to add some "guard state", checking the body condition of MC before entering into certain scenes. That would prevent some impossible events like being castrated more than once, or jerking off a penis already gone. Of course it would add extra work, so the author has every right not to do that :)

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Understand that. It would be too laborious to create different renders for different body states in every scene. This is not a 3A game after all.

Instead of that, maybe it's easier to add some "guard state", checking the body condition of MC before entering into certain scenes. That would prevent some impossible events like being castrated more than once, or jerking off a penis already gone. Of course it would add extra work, so the author has every right not to do that :)
Thanks for being understanding! <3 I intend on improving such things in the future :)

This is the best game in its genre, enjoyed every second of playing it, thanks
Awww!!! Thank you so much!! <3 Feels so good to hear that <3 :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: sever636

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Awesome game, any plans on adding more content for Emily or Susan?
Thank you so much! <3 Susan was in an event with this update, so currently I don't have plans for her unless she's voted in the polls :) Emily will be in an event in the next update :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes