4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 800 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Sylventhia

livradoch

May 1, 2022
iss there any guide at all to this game?
i think you don t need the game explains that you need for the goal . but i can help you for speed the stat , go the hospital near kurushi the lady can up your stamina in exchange money, after you can repeat task for upgrade your statut

• Red Heart
Sep 24, 2022
Jesus Christ talk about Hard Femdom and I thought Moving down was the most hard I've seen but this game just check all the boxes, only a few games with Gore. The fact this have it is something special I can say, this is a very Unique Creation Dev

• Love

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Jesus Christ talk about Hard Femdom and I thought Moving down was the most hard I've seen but this game just check all the boxes, only a few games with Gore. The fact this have it is something special I can say, this is a very Unique Creation Dev
Thank you so much!!! <3 :D I'm happy if you enjoy the content <3 :love:

Reactions: DiAmon84 and S3ri4l

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
I do not understand your question, I'm sorry :(
can i do act to all girl in game or just some girl?, and can i do evry act to each girl or just some act like i can just do intimacy to isla and can't do devotion to her?

thanks for responding

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
can i do act to all girl in game or just some girl?, and can i do evry act to each girl or just some act like i can just do intimacy to isla and can't do devotion to her?

thanks for responding
Oh I get it now. In order not to have gamebreaking bugs and since there are no interactions for such things, you can only follow the "ACT" paths of one female character. To pursue another character you can either save/load or use the rebirth mechanic :)

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
Oh I get it now. In order not to have gamebreaking bugs and since there are no interactions for such things, you can only follow the "ACT" paths of one female character. To pursue another character you can either save/load or use the rebirth mechanic :)
that not what i mean but its help to thaks

well i just made it simple can i act bondage to isla or can i act intimacy toward sarah?

Apr 14, 2023
{{{{{{{{{{please give guide}}}}}}}}}} for this game truly a superb game only and unless a GUIDE is available like there is a guide available for KURUSHI , LEAH AND SARAH PLEASE GAME DEVELOPERS UPDATE THE GUIDE as for example after completing these three characters to max level 7 i move on to ISLA I COMPLETED LEVEL 7 with her but there is no sign of any reward system and its been 32 days since i played with level 7 ISLA and i cant seem to move forward my previous comment was deleted by game developers in which i complained a lot well that's past and now given the guide and HAVING PROGRESSED WITH 3 CHARACTERS I REALLY ENJOYED ALL THE SCENES JUST HOPE FOR A NEW AND UPDATED GIDE

PS: I HAVE LEVEL 7 I MEAN MAX POTIENTIAL SAVES OF THESE 4 CHRACTERS MENTIONED ABOVE IF ANYONE WANT THEM MESSAGE ME I WILL SURELY GIVE THEM SEE MY WROK IS TO PLAY THESE AND GET YOU GUYS SAVES VISIT MY ACCOUNT ON F95 YOU CAN FIND SAVES OF ALMOST EVERY FAMOUS OR POPULAR FEMDOM RELATED GAMES

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
my previous comment was deleted
Not surprised. You spam that there needs to be a guide for a game in early development, then type walls of text in all caps. Let me make this real simple for you:

*There is no guide. The dev has expressed interest in making a guide when there is more content available in the future.

*The reason you can only progress to a certain point on most characters is because, again, this game is in early development, and not all paths have been completed.

*If you really want to see details on how to progress certain characters, the Changelog in the first post is a good place to start.

*If the changelog fails to help you, THEN feel free to ask a specific question in this thread.

And this is just a personal point. Rather than having people want to help you, creating a wall of text demanding for a guide (which is a fairly large ask for any developer) with copious amounts of caps and being generally illegible makes people frustrated instead. A simpler way would have been

"Hey compadres, is there a guide for this superb game? I'd really appreciate it, I feel a little lost on some progressing some characters. BTW, if you need saves, visit my account, I'll help you out."

Nobody is gonna' be displeased if you ask like that. Have a merry christmas.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes