4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

goiabadatop

Dec 31, 2018
The sleeping option is within the devotion choice. Did you try all of them?
I have the same problem, I can't restore motivation... I clicked all the "devotion" options and none of them work. I don't know if it's buggy or if I'm too dumb, hope it's the second option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
I have the same problem, I can't restore motivation... I clicked all the "devotion" options and none of them work. I don't know if it's buggy or if I'm too dumb, hope it's the second option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no it was solved.. U first have to go to that part where she will say to behead you or rather u can just go this page in the ss but u should have atleast one motivation and after that u can go to life and click in either one or the second option i forgot it
then you will be able to restore your motivation..

goiabadatop

Dec 31, 2018
it's really buggy then. Because the sleep option can only be used with 1 motivation, if you reach 0 you have to be reborn and increase the devotion to 6 again... The Dev has to remove this requirement of 1 motivation to be able to sleep

Jimlovesfeet

Jul 5, 2023
Great work! I love your game bro, love all characters that you created. Even I played this game 3 month ago, but some great content really left me unforgettable impressions, such as equilibrium institute and gym events. And i start dreaming to meet a vampire like Kurushi one day after i finished her storyline LOL. Thank you for creating this wonderful game. I am looking forward your updates and new projects.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Great work! I love your game bro, love all characters that you created. Even I played this game 3 month ago, but some great content really left me unforgettable impressions, such as equilibrium institute and gym events. And i start dreaming to meet a vampire like Kurushi one day after i finished her storyline LOL. Thank you for creating this wonderful game. I am looking forward your updates and new projects.
Thank you so much hahaah <3 I'm really happy to hear that <3 :) I'm actually working on an RPGM project on the side but TVOD has my priority :) After I finish and release the Pathos Ultima update you can maybe expect a demo for the side project :)

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
I think 2 of my rutes are bugged. Sarah hasn't an ending route when reach level 7 of devotion and Leah is stuck at 4 even if the bar is full op exp point.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Will it be released in July?
Yes it will be released in July :)

it will be a big update like the birth update i think. He s serious and has answer for everyone
I thought I was just dividing the content and that Pathos Ultima was gonna be a small update :D The file size without being integrated to the game is already 1.5 GB..... I don't think the content will be bigger than the last update but even if it's an event update, the content is as big as a full affinity path update. :) <3

Which characters will have events in the next game update, and when will the next update arrive?
In Pathos Ultima, There is Astrid, Susan, Eve and Ursula. It will be released in July. The update that will follow this will have 4 short events which will take place at the locations Clinic, Sanctuary, Nox Manor, and SPD. So you can expect to see content for Kurushi, Wren, Wynn, Lilith, Heather, Yena and more :) And after this update, there will be the character affinity path update that was voted on Patreon, which will have Mary - Intimacy, Amaya - Devotion, Isla - Bondage, and Leah - Intimacy. :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes