4.80 star(s) 14 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
Not surprised. You spam that there needs to be a guide for a game in early development, then type walls of text in all caps. Let me make this real simple for you:

*There is no guide. The dev has expressed interest in making a guide when there is more content available in the future.

*The reason you can only progress to a certain point on most characters is because, again, this game is in early development, and not all paths have been completed.

*If you really want to see details on how to progress certain characters, the Changelog in the first post is a good place to start.

*If the changelog fails to help you, THEN feel free to ask a specific question in this thread.

And this is just a personal point. Rather than having people want to help you, creating a wall of text demanding for a guide (which is a fairly large ask for any developer) with copious amounts of caps and being generally illegible makes people frustrated instead. A simpler way would have been

"Hey compadres, is there a guide for this superb game? I'd really appreciate it, I feel a little lost on some progressing some characters. BTW, if you need saves, visit my account, I'll help you out."

Nobody is gonna' be displeased if you ask like that. Have a merry christmas.
without any disrespect but i didnt knew the game is still under development also i thought that wall of text with copious amount of caps was meant to attract the developer not meant to pose any disrespect bro also if you know can u tell me when will the next update come also are you a developer in this game project ?

Apr 14, 2023
developers when is the update coming and if possible make guide after the update :coffee:;);) and also can you like enable evry kink for every female i love your game but only certain females have kinks like piss or scat maybe you would be kind enough to make it available for evey female :sneaky::sneaky:(y)

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
question. Not sure if I hit a bug, or doing something wrong, but I can't go any further with anyone without a "rebirth" but I can not remember how to do a rebirth to continue?? please help

livradoch

May 1, 2022
question. Not sure if I hit a bug, or doing something wrong, but I can't go any further with anyone without a "rebirth" but I can not remember how to do a rebirth to continue?? please help
i think he is tired to explain. search that question has been answered many times on this forum

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Yeah, I didn't want to reply for fear of sounding like a d*ck (don't trust my own self control), but people . . . please use the search function at the top right before asking a question. If you still can't find it, by all means, ask away.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
if it is asked so many times and is such and major function of the game, it would probably be easier to either update the tutorial or highlight such criteria in the game or this forum to avoid anyone sounding like a "dick".

Reactions: FinrayB

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
when we have a dark romance with the cowboy girl or the gymnast Sylventhia ? maybe for the cowboy you can integrate bestiality xd. we can go on the pinacle of the perversion :LOL::LOL:
He won't add bestiality if he want's to stay on patreon, in unofficial patch however...
:devilish:
Hahahahah :ROFLMAO: Aside from staying on Patreon, Bestiality is something I'll never deal with even unofficially :D In terms of pet-play sure Emily might treat the MC like a dog, pig, cow, horse etc. :D
Hope you can forgive if I remain timid and mild on stuff like that :p <3

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Hahahahah :ROFLMAO: Aside from staying on Patreon, Bestiality is something I'll never deal with even unofficially :D In terms of pet-play sure Emily might treat the MC like a dog, pig, cow, horse etc. :D
Hope you can forgive if I remain timid and mild on stuff like that :p <3
Thought you might want please livradoch since you're game is one of the most extreme femdom games that I've played(I think only Second Class(the first, uncensored version) could surpass your cruelty. While I'm also planning to include an hardcore femdom route in my game, there won't be any bestiality or even gore, but toilet play lovers might find something interesting on that route :)

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Thought you might want please livradoch since you're game is one of the most extreme femdom games that I've played(I think only Second Class(the first, uncensored version) could surpass your cruelty. While I'm also planning to include an hardcore femdom route in my game, there won't be any bestiality or even gore, but toilet play lovers might find something interesting on that route :)
Hahahh thank you so much <3 :D I'm really happy that TVOD is getting love <3 I wish I could do more for the game, I have lots of plans but so little time :( I won't shy away from gore as long as it's femdom as you can see with the last Pathos Ultima update :p

Farofero

Dec 1, 2018
I don't know if I haven't seen the guide or something, but could anyone tell me what to do when a minigame with a button appears? I pressed everything everywhere and nothing works

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes