4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello everyone! I am so sorry for not being as active as before. I am currently finding it hard to work on the updates as easily as I could before, because I had to move twice, and had to deal with a lot of education related problems. You can rest assured that this project is not abandoned. I am still working on the update as best as I can, but the thing is I can currently only write scenes, I am unable to put them into code or get visuals for them at the moment. :) <3

Apr 14, 2023
Hello everyone! I am so sorry for not being as active as before. I am currently finding it hard to work on the updates as easily as I could before, because I had to move twice, and had to deal with a lot of education related problems. You can rest assured that this project is not abandoned. I am still working on the update as best as I can, but the thing is I can currently only write scenes, I am unable to put them into code or get visuals for them at the moment. :) <3
please add toilet slavery more i mean scat fart and pee i am just giving suggestion that developer should add these 3 for all the females i have completed the game its so good for 3d game appreciate it please add more farts

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Do what you gotta' do, hope things start to calm down and normalize for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylventhia
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes