4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Bottony

Mar 2, 2023
Hey, I've maxed out my devotion Level with Sarah, but have not seen any cuckold or scat content in her path? I have both enabled and in the guide it says both are present. If anyone knows what to do I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hey, I've maxed out my devotion Level with Sarah, but have not seen any cuckold or scat content in her path? I have both enabled and in the guide it says both are present. If anyone knows what to do I'd appreciate it. Thank you!
Make sure you have these kinks are not filtered, and the cuckold content (two in total) happens on Friday and Sunday :)

nec14e

Jan 30, 2022
click the button until you have made enough points within the time limit. The game is accessible through tasks, but if you have urophagia blocked, you won't be able to see it. :)
sadly pressing the button does nothing. its still 0/650 no matter what iu press including the button

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
sadly pressing the button does nothing. its still 0/650 no matter what iu press including the button
Your stats need to be high enough for a click to be counted. If you're clicking and nothing is happening, you probably need to go increase your stats.

Reactions: Sylventhia
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes