Potatorium

Sep 22, 2017
My bad, did not remember I already had the folder from the untranslated version. The actual save directory is in "C:\Users\Username\Documents\pin-point". Drop the folder with the 3 files there, and name that folder as "hdhjsavedata", if there is not one. If that does not work, you will have to sacrifice a goat in your living room.
looks like bephy will live another day, also thx.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Hi, I have a question. I've seen that there exist full body renders of Alicia in her various outfits (see the last two sample images at ), so I was wondering if there's anywhere you can find those same renders individually, with all different facial expressions and whatnot.

The game has a "Stand Gallery" but the pictures only reach down to her thighs, just like during gameplay. Didn't have much luck with CG galleries, either.

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, I have a question. I've seen that there exist full body renders of Alicia in her various outfits (see the last two sample images at ), so I was wondering if there's anywhere you can find those same renders individually, with all different facial expressions and whatnot.

The game has a "Stand Gallery" but the pictures only reach down to her thighs, just like during gameplay. Didn't have much luck with CG galleries, either.
Inside the data folder, there should be a folder called ID and there are those images.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Inside the data folder, there should be a folder called ID and there are those images.
Thanks for the reply, but those are also the partial renders. I was interested in finding images that show Alicia from head to feet, like on the DLSite samples I mentioned. Maybe those files just don't exist outside of the samples, though, so I guess I'll give up.

I really appreciate the translation, by the way. You did a great job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lewd Rider Ero

kur1su

Mar 23, 2021
I'm currently working on this one (Netorare Jukubo Natsuko (41) ~Wakai Otoko to no Hentai Sex ni Hamatta Hontou wa Dosukebe Datta Okaa-san~) and there's a poll for the next game in my Patreon. The next two translations that I'll make will be NTR most likely.
Which game won the poll?

Last edited:

wingerchaote

Mar 17, 2020
Cant someone help me when i open game its say script expection and when i open with lpcal emulator it say already run can someone tell me how to fix this

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes