• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
Have you tried replacing the japanese text for the game file and or folder, with English text?

molsam69

May 7, 2021
Tried that, didn't work. I tried making a new save data file in multiple locations, but that didn't work either.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
I think it has to do with this.
The JavaScript error "unterminated string literal" occurs when there is an unterminated string literal somewhere. String literals must be enclosed by single ( ' ) or double ( " ) quotes
But not sure why your getting it, unless it has to do with the Japanese.

ltybcs

Feb 22, 2017
Optimized archive = same files as the OP one, but archive weighs less due to different (more optimal) compression settings:
(Original 1.75 GB vs Optimized 1.35 GB)
fdfsd.png
Download:
- -

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
Hi! I just download this, and I got an error saying that an animation layer does not exist. What does that mean?

Last edited:

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
You need to add the exe as an exception in Windows Defender. For some reason it blocks Kirikiri engine games sometimes.
I did and it still does not work, do you know if there is anything else I need to do? Also, it give the same error as the pic I have above.

Shiaaaa

May 13, 2020
I really need a 3rd ending with alicia actually becomes the demon lord of lust and make the empire and yggmania into bunch of monster breeding nest demon lord castle when choosing the 2nd ending and of course Alicia should rule the world.
Too bad pin point already finished this off with no kind of DLC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blueshift

dicedr3x

Jan 16, 2023
My bad, did not remember I already had the folder from the untranslated version. The actual save directory is in "C:\Users\Username\Documents\pin-point". Drop the folder with the 3 files there, and name that folder as "hdhjsavedata", if there is not one. If that does not work, you will have to sacrifice a goat in your living room.
still bugged out for me ngl

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes