ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Do the zombies ruin everything like they do in the TV show?
There are no heroes, everybody dies and all the milfs.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A true homage to TWD. Even to the point of having full episodes where barely anything of importance is happening and characters end up pretty much at the exact same state as the episode start. Truly legit TWD experience...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Wanking Dead EP4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
this deserve to have specially modelled hair to look even more to the character. i am thinking about Michonne in particular. and Dyril too.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Shame this EGame is still unoptimized, there is really no need for such file size... guess i'll miss this update too since my storage is getting dangerously low :HideThePain:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also hoping Shane didnt fuck the mc wife this time around

But i didnt see a NTR tag so heres hoping that stays that way :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nospamwss

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
All I gotta say is I cannot wait for the best waifu Michonne to finally show up, cause I will drop kick Lori for Michonne every day of the week.

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Damn reading some of these comments hurts my soul, saying that all of it's feedback, I apologize for letting you down with this update, this was supposed to come out on the 10th but i guess leaks happen? understandable.

The Carley scenes that everyone has expressed there ANGER & HATE towards, I've heard you especially in my dms, I was going to make it so she was so desperate from not finishing she uses someone (you). She is not a love interest...yet. I thought people would like it but I was completely fucking wrong:BootyTime:

As for The Walking Dead and The Wanking Dead comparison, I was trying to keep it along the same lines to get to the Farm. This is a parody of the walking dead! But i see some people fucking hate the later seasons! so do I especially the negan arc in the show was just meh..I'm a huge walking dead fan, that i wanted to make a game about it! I want to improve on the source material with my own twist.

EP4 was supposed to be a very long experience but shit happened and I needed to give you guys something since it's was well over 4 months.

I've been asked this so many times, Shaun will not and has not fucked Lauren!!!! I promise you! He's your best bro...hm maybe after the hate towards my lesbian scene i should do just that for revenge >;)))) I'm kidding..unless :sneaky:

As for the optimization, I'll get on it and make the file size smaller, I was just focused on giving you guys an update since its's been months that I didn't think of that, again i am sorry! In future I'll improve, I'm still a new at this.

Leave feedback for me to improve the game negative or positive, through here or my discord or simply dm me.

I hope EP5 that I'm working on shows you all I'm not a retarded dev :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes