Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With regards to Red sadly it's just the way it is following the TV show and comics you learn no-one is safe. Although Rick should have told both Shaun and Derek (Shane and Daryl) the place was empty and picked clean I guess her death was instead of Amanda's (Andrea) sister. I really wish it was only the males that died and Rick is the last man left standing :LOL:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android S1Ep3 APK

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So i'm a bit confused trying to follow the story. Red implies she kissed the MC so he would understand her, otherwise she'd just sound like she was moaning.

But they had a whole conversation prior to that. So am I misunderstanding it?

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
So i'm a bit confused trying to follow the story. Red implies she kissed the MC so he would understand her, otherwise she'd just sound like she was moaning.

But they had a whole conversation prior to that. So am I misunderstanding it?
Red is patient zero, where she was luring in other people to infect to find someone to help her like the zombie you killed before you entered the room, where as any other "female zombie" will moan when you approach them.
I have a little backstory for her where you play as her and will explain how the events unfolded and how she ended up there for those who want that extra story and more of Red ;)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Red is patient zero, where she was luring in other people to infect to find someone to help her like the zombie you killed before you entered the room, where as any other "female zombie" will moan when you approach them.
I have a little backstory for her where you play as her and will explain how the events unfolded and how she ended up there for those who want that extra story and more of Red ;)
i take everything i can get :ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like the idea of Red getting backstory but her being patient zero and with her fate in the latest update makes it feel like a lost opportunity and not just saying that because I liked her character :p:LOL:

Reactions: Look-see

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017

So...why didn't she talk to Derek and stop him from killing her, just like she talked to the MC?

If the MC could talk to her before she infected him, and the guy outside her door could talk to her before she infected him, why didn't she talk to Derek? I doubt he would have killed her if she simply said "Hello".

Last edited:

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
So...why didn't she talk to Derek and stop him from killing her, just like she talked to the MC?

If the MC could talk to her before she infected him, and the guy outside her door could talk to her before she infected him, why didn't she talk to Derek? I doubt he would have killed her if she simply said "Hello".
They've been in this new world for weeks where the dead have killed their friends and family, while their moms, girlfriends, daughters turn into mindless sex zombies, they've killed them on sight, they saw her red eyes and put her down without question where as you the MC it's been a couple of days since you woke up, you are still getting use this new world, she talked to you telling you about being infected and then infecting you in hopes of finding someone immune.

The infected females they are still themselves, except you can only hear them moan unless the MC kisses them resulting in understanding them, they only think about one thing sex (instead of flesh like the males) Red was the exception with being patient zero, she could talk and it slowly turns into moans not fully controlling it.

Hope that helps the understanding of that part of the story

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I like the idea of Red getting backstory but her being patient zero and with her fate in the latest update makes it feel like a lost opportunity and not just saying that because I liked her character :p:LOL:
Everything Happens For A Reason ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I mean...you'd think Red should know by now to expect that kill-on-sight reaction so she would turn her eyes away at first, just like she did with the MC when he first came in.

But I suppose it's possible Derek and Shaun surprised her. So yeah...at least that makes a bit more sense now. I do agree with the earlier commenter though that it seems like a waste of a good and interesting character.

Of course, maybe Patient Zero isn't as easy to kill as normal infected? Not like she had a visible head wound afterall...

Reactions: EHFaR

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I mean...you'd think Red should know by now to expect that kill-on-sight reaction so she would turn her eyes away at first, just like she did with the MC when he first came in.

But I suppose it's possible Derek and Shaun surprised her. So yeah...at least that makes a bit more sense now. I do agree with the earlier commenter though that it seems like a waste of a good and interesting character.

Of course, maybe Patient Zero isn't as easy to kill as normal infected? Not like she had a visible head wound afterall...
on that last sentence all i have to say is :WeSmart:big brain

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
With regards to Red sadly it's just the way it is following the TV show and comics you learn no-one is safe. Although Rick should have told both Shaun and Derek (Shane and Daryl) the place was empty and picked clean I guess her death was instead of Amanda's (Andrea) sister. I really wish it was only the males that died and Rick is the last man left standing :LOL:
This guy gets it

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the latest public post from the patreon:

Hey my awesome patrons!!!!!!! And those secret followers and just random people who are interested in Episode 4!
So IM still rendering! ALOT :D
Animating sexual scenes, alot of them! Experimenting with action scenes such as (Killing zombies in various different ways)
There are 8 new characters joining in this episode, unique personalities ;)
I have 50ish pages (doesnt help i keep writing in more things) of actions/dialogue to render out which i think im going to have over 1000-1500 renders, im on the 6th page, which was the most annoying one to do so now i'll be flying through them! I want to be finished my renders by the end of may and have june as a tidy up and release it early June before my birthday, thats the plan :D

Love EHFaR

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1623156236364.png

MAY 26, 2021 AT 12:15 PM
The Wanking Dead EP4 - Update 5

Hey all I'm still rendering :D
Having a lot of models on screen at once is fun to render regards to rendering speed ahaha 20-30min per render but its manageable.
I'm trying to get most of if not all the renders done! by the end of the month which will be awesome!
Been experimenting on animations for certain scenes which have come out nice! I'll leave it for a surprise when you play!
below are images of the next safe area, I'm calling it the neighbourhood for now, later on it'll have an actual name and this is where we find two new characters! While I'm still working on the farm layouts which i reckon can be done by end week so it'll be more easier to render when someone is running across the land ;)
I have too many characters ahhhhh nah its fun and i cant wait till I'm done with this EP and hear what everyone thinks!!!!

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes