Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
I can only imagine what scenes will look like when Negan and Lucille make an appearance........On second thought

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So is the choice of killing or not killing g the zombie female cop,gonna pop back up again? Just seemed kind of pointless now they're getting ready to leave.

And hope to see the sexy ass black girl again.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Have not finished game, but the script looks great, and you're not having sex with ugly zombies and the zombies can not be classified as actually dead. I think the ratings are where they should be, 4 or higher. I'll keep playing

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The one thing I'm sad about is that since the daughter isn't named Coral, we won't get the epic Coral jokes.

Reactions: EHFaR

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Is this any good? I mean, version 3 already with only 2 reviews... and the game has been around for 2 years
Yeah i released a crappy game two years ago, some have played it will know what I'm on about blah blah anyways two years later I remade the game into what it is now! I really hope more people review it! :D :HideThePain:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
This has been enjoyable so far, with a nice mix of zombies, sex and a fast moving plot.

EHFaR I like to play without the textbox, (transparent) but the character names and dialogue is in black, so I had to edit the gui.rpy dialogue text from black to white (#ffffff) and add the following charcater colors in script.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't work out how to make the MC name a different color, so removed the name MC part in script and added define = y for my MC (Mick)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes