EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
feel bad for Red a bit. but in general a nice update to help further the story along rather then sex focused. Shaun qas quick to anger. if the tv series is any indication glad we know what'll await him.

im curious will there be time skips between seasons or no? just asking cause if so, your gonna have to explain how theres no pregnancy or start doing double the renders at minimum for pregnancies. buuuuut if theres not time skips then youll probably just have to worry about that at the end of the game depending where you stand on that.

but in general. yeah i liked the update even if it felt a little fast.(y)
Thank you and at this time there is no months on end time skips

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Wanking Dead [S1 Ep3] [EHFaR] - Original Size: 2.5 GB

Download Win,Linux (156MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (142MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Good game, can't wait to see what happens next, however I saw a scene with Lauren in the game files and couldn't find her in the game, (Lauren wears a purple bra and gets fucked on the bed)

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
How is the sex content? Honestly got hopes for this but its not looking good according to the comments im seeing.

Yes I get the dev is slow to update but thats life, if I have to wait I ll wait.

Reactions: Pogo123

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
did a quick run of game seem to run good no problems with it like the knife shot to the head hope to see more from this game

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes