EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I can't pass the Red part. Can you help me, what should I do?
That's the ending to that episode, in future EPs ill be adding a warning to save etc. apologies to everyone who got annoyed by this!

Reactions: xxrip

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Currently rendering at the moment, will do an update on the progress at the start of Feb, so far its going good and on track :) if you haven't seen my posts on patreon/discord, Script for Ep3 is done, just got to render out the scenes and code it
to be fair its been more than a month since your last post on patreon. which is y i asked here. i usually dont ask about a games status if a dev post something ever 2-3 weeks. any more than that and i'll be like."uh oh" but yeah glad to see its still going.(y)

Reactions: EHFaR

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
to be fair its been more than a month since your last post on patreon. which is y i asked here. i usually dont ask about a games status if a dev post something ever 2-3 weeks. any more than that and i'll be like."uh oh" but yeah glad to see its still going.(y)
ok thats extremely fair :HideThePain: To be honest i didn't realise its been a month already, ill keep on top of it

Reactions: Look-see

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
why ım die always with the redhead girl ? ( if its end this so stupid for a 1.3gb)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Currently rendering at the moment, will do an update on the progress at the start of Feb, so far its going good and on track :) if you haven't seen my posts on patreon/discord, Script for Ep3 is done, just got to render out the scenes and code it
How long and how big will Ep. 3 be if u don't mind me asking?

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
How long and how big will Ep. 3 be if u don't mind me asking?
It will be longer than both Ep1 and 2, those Eps were more of an introduction :) Ep3 will be quite large which is why its taking a bit to make
in terms of size i dont know yet i will need to finish all the renders to give you an answer

Last edited:

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It will be longer than both Ep1 and 2, those Eps were more of an introduction :) Ep3 will be quite large which is why its taking a bit to make, im looking at a 1hr -2hr playthrough for this EP
in terms of size i dont know yet i will need to finish all the renders to give you an answer
So, can we expect next episode to be released sometime in March?

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
So, can we expect next episode to be released sometime in March?
Yes, end of Feb i'll update everyone on my patreon, discord and here ofc!
Recently was let go from my job sucks but it is what it is, so I was putting in maybe 5-6hrs a week.
Now i can put alot more time into it meaning a much much sooner release! Then do as much of EP4 before I get another job.
But sorry for the long ass wait!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
been thinking of doing a PREVIOUSLY ON THE WANKING DEAD, but might save that for the last episode or for the first EP for Season
borrowed the quote from your patreon post.

i would say do this at the beggining of each season. that way you dont have to do it each update. also it can highlight some choices important or not that you made along with whatever else needs to be remembered. ex"previously you hooked up with X" or "you rejected X"

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
Great game ... Was waiting for the game that featured on tv series and THE WANKING DEAD made the perfect fit in this category

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
feel bad for Red a bit. but in general a nice update to help further the story along rather then sex focused. Shaun qas quick to anger. if the tv series is any indication glad we know what'll await him.

im curious will there be time skips between seasons or no? just asking cause if so, your gonna have to explain how theres no pregnancy or start doing double the renders at minimum for pregnancies. buuuuut if theres not time skips then youll probably just have to worry about that at the end of the game depending where you stand on that.

but in general. yeah i liked the update even if it felt a little fast.(y)

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
update progress is so bad..
what do you mean? Do you mean By how long it took to update it? If so I had a job and couldn't do a whole lot on it only a few hours per week sometimes only a fortnight which is dog shit, where as now I have been able to do a lot more

Reactions: sid60
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes