swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Who's the blonde girl on the main menu and when we gona see her? Cause like she look awesome

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks!

If you're interested - as the game dev - you can also get the ownership of this thread. Open a ticket -> contact staff. This way you have direct control to update tags, description, dev notes and all that. :)

Btw, are any animations planned in the future?
Oh shit ill check that out thanks for the info and yes I want to do animations for Ep3! :HideThePain:

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Just played the latest ep and I fucking love it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I was wondering, will this game follow the show more or the comics? (or both with a mix of its own thing?).
It will have some similarities to both the show and the comics but mainly it'll be it's own thing :)

Reactions: Xypher

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Interesting, how about Cassey? is she based on an existing char or an OC for the game cuz I like her so far?
Casseys look is based off Carol from the comics tried to match it as best as I good, majority of the characters I have, i try and match them to the show/comic hopefully everyone approves :HideThePain:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android S1_Ep.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I always enjoy fake choices in vns. Everyone knows you don't stop to save an idiot running down the middle of the street screaming because he's attracting the zombie horde. He's literally ringing the dinner bell. :KEK:

Reactions: MadCore

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Casseys look is based off Carol from the comics tried to match it as best as I good, majority of the characters I have, i try and match them to the show/comic hopefully everyone approves :HideThePain:
Good to know, she looks more like comic Carol than the TV show but still hot and kinky af!

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
It's not wrong at all. I've been looking for something like that for ages and there's not much out there... I mean, there's 's stuff but that's about it. I'd settle for a zombie stuck in a fence or a hole for a quickie. I hope some developers see that there is a market for zombie sex and include more of it. There's got to be more of you with the "blue skin" fetish out there. ;)
There’s plenty of content with male zombies fucking women, yet hardly any of men fucking female zombies. It practically sells itself, it’s a hot idea.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Ok nobody outright said it but it seems that the confirmed ending is the girl red kissing you and you getting blue eyes that wasn't a game over because I made a wrong choice or is there other content and I messed up on one of my choices?

Reactions: Boneprone

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok nobody outright said it but it seems that the confirmed ending is the girl red kissing you and you getting blue eyes that wasn't a game over because I made a wrong choice or is there other content and I messed up on one of my choices?
Don't think so I think it's the same outcome no matter what you pick albeit a strange one although there was always a theory that Rick would be immune was never confirmed though unless the MC is going to change from Rick to Daryl if he appears or if it's strictly keeping with the comics.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The wanking dead" version "Episode 2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The wanking dead" versione "Episode 2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes