estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S01 E05

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Just played this game for about an hour and it isn't really for me.

The story/writing is actually decent and entertaining, but after the short intro (with nice soundtrack and sound effects) there basically was zero audio for the rest of my playthrough (except for 1 single gunshot).

Games with no audio are a big nope for me.
The white opaque textbox (in a post-apocalyptic game) and frequent rendering artifacts (bright pixels) don't really help either.
Working on sound in next update, want to overhaul the whole atmosphere for it, as for the white box I will fix that as well and the in game menu too, thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: wiwem71072

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I'm already disappointed this game doesn't start with the officially-licensed TWD intro music.

I think some Android devices have problems with games over 2 or 3 GB.
There is a link to a compressed version now.
I mean there could be a very bad person, that mods my game with TWD music :WeSmart:

• Wow
Reactions: wiwem71072

EHFaR

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hadn't played since the update where you met Red, this game has come so far. Its really great.

Some typos.
Dana: He's said worse to my first boyfriend. You'll get use(d) to it.
Red: That's better. Treat me like a whore like you paid for it.
When talking with Carley about the wound Amanda shows up from nowhere
I'll fix those, thanks for pointing those out, and glad you like it so far!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Christmas and EP6

I have plans to change up the renpy artwork as well, for main menus, start menu, pause, TEXT BOX.

Still writing while beginning the rendering for the first section of ep6, I'm going to give myself 3 and half weeks to do a xmas special, wish I had a bit longer but had a family emergency, everything is fine now! BUT I don't want to spend toooo much time doing that while I'm doing ep6. I really want to get into actually doing special renders for patreon as well and of course numerous different art and concept art I have.
I have plans to change up the renpy artwork as well, for main menus, start menu, pause, TEXT BOX.
The size of ep6 I want to be the same as ep5, maybe a little shorter so I can push out more updates frequently but if it decreases the quality of the game then I won't do that.
Next week or maybe the week after the first week of december I can provide better info on where I'm at with the xmas special plus ep6 stuff, other than that, things are going great!
2022 plans are going to be very very interesting.

Reactions: Jaango

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your avatar says it all about that .. you do not enjoy but the beautiful.
They are beautiful.
Snuff said!

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes