Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1640178687801.png

DEC 22, 2021 AT 1:30 PM
Even a nurse needs a christmas break

I've also decided on not to continue development on the christmas update, what i planned was just too big to finish and time consuming, i'll save it for next christmas, i rather use that development time for ep6 dont wanna stress before xmas with work and the xmas update :) but i do have some sneaky christmas gifts for you all and some sexy juicy gifts for my patrons :D and Ep6 will be finished sooner :D so thats some good news ;)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

DEC 18, 2021 AT 2:53 PM
Christmas is almost upon us :D
I swear this year has gone crazy fast!
My apologies for not regularly updating you all, been a bit busy with rendering up this Christmas gift for you all and my job has been hectic which hasn't helped ahahah!
I've made this christmas EP more of a prequel to the story and next christmas it'll be in a prison ;)
Also some of you have messaged me through patreon, I didn't get notified so sorry for the week long replies!
EP6 news I will talk about that after Christmas
Now for a special render to lead up to christmas release one everyday :)

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I was wondering what happened to this game, been missing it. Most recent update from the public side of the Patreon:
"
Hey all happy new year! Hope everyone had a great holiday like me and that everyone has been safe!
Now for some news on TWD, I've finished up the script completely, I've done 300 renders plus 2 animations, I'm thinking about redoing one of them. Trying to do 40-50 renders per day and 100 or more per day on weekends/holidays
You VS The nuns is going to be fun. Some sexy unique situations are going to be happening in this EP ;)
In terms of release I want that late Jan or Early to late Feb
Also thinking of making it a bit shorter, like a part 1 and 2 to have back to back release, instead of months apart. I'll test the waters, see how everyone feels.
Talk to you soon!"

I'm looking forward to where this game goes, hope the dev is doing well.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some sexy unique situations are going to be happening in this EP ;)

In terms of release I want that late Jan or Early to late Feb

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1650142841844.png

Days Gone By

Sorry for not being here and updating you all, life just hits hard, some of you know what happened, regardless poor communication on my part ANYWAYS ep6 news
I haven't been able to get updates out frequently because of my new position at work, Im mentally drained every day which has just ruined the flow of my schedule, recently I'm getting into it better. Adjusting to it.
I have not abandoned the game nor will I, this is a long term project that I want to complete, it's just taking a long time to do, I hate how I can't push it out more, I don't want to burn myself out and ruin the quality of the game either.
In terms of release of EP6 I don't have a release date, I am looking at mid April maybe sooner, that full month i can finish the renders and code it together by that time. I don't want to commit to a date till it's cooked and ready.
That render above is a tease for what's to come and yes that's a prison.
I am thinking of Halving ep6 like a part 1 and 2 so there is content for you. That's a running idea.
I don't want to give you excuses of why I've been absent, just know I've been improving the script and quality of ep6, with a bunch more ideas.
There will be more in depth updates next weekend
Love EHFaR

Hi! More info than last week
This episode is going for a more creative route than the other 5 I've done, artistically different camera work/renders have more of that quality, it'll have backstory on the virus, the nun battle will be preparing, I have many moving parts that are going to be insane, Ep6 part 1 is going to be shorter than ep5, mainly because of irl, work and everything, i rather give you guys content then just patreon posts of renders.
Slowly but surely, everything will be done :D
1650142994033.png

Soooo .. we have a babe bent over while everyone is barefoot ... There might be a dance breaking out into a frenzy of love?

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Not having animations arent a problem for me but why would you make sex scenes this short? You cant even see a dick penetrates(literally) and scenes are maximum 5 renders(not joking)...Only thing i can say to this dev is just play some other games and see how he can improve this game further,Grandma's house is perfect example,no animations but scenes are sooo satifying(story is good tho)

Tarazer

May 2, 2017
Animations isn´t needed if the story is good and the renders are keeping you drooli... i mean intrested.
If skipping animations helps you with time and you get more gameplay for us... go for it :).

Thanks for a great game so far.

Reactions: iamTemps

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So yeah were in the month May and we havent seen anything

Shame caus its a pretty gud game

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hey all
Did not mean to take two months to give you a progress update how the hell are we almost in June already!
Hope everyone is doing well! I’m currently still rendering, redid some renders as well they seemed so rushed and not the quality I would like to publish, I’m two thirds of the way done with rendering I’m really liking how they’re coming out!
Like I said previously, this will be half the length of ep5 I want to give you guys content instead of nothing, I think once I finish up this portion and release it, it’ll flow better, I’ve done myself up a schedule, doing 20-30 renders a day, 5 days a week, to not burn myself out after working all day although I really enjoy doing them I rather quit my job anyways progress is strong!

The release date sadly won’t be this month unless I somehow manage to pull it off but I really don’t want to rush myself, June is looking really nice, release just before my birthday!
That’s my goal, a June release and leading up to it I’ll give out some wallpapers and custom art for my patreons, as well as some teasers I really don’t want to do teasers because it’ll give away the story I have 3 renders I’ll happily show you, this episode is just going be nuts

I love you all and thank you for supporting me and joining my discord can’t believe how many members have joined as well as patreons
Love EHFaR

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

I've paused charging any patrons for this month and those upcoming until I can release content, I really don't like taking money with not producing enough content

Bad news: A lot of renders I've done over the past month have been lost, due to my hard drive failure took it into the shop hoping i could atleast recover something, sadly nothing. Took a step back and relaxed. This weekend I've tried to redo the scenes, currently I've done 70 yesterday and today.

Good news: In my mind going at again, maybe it'll be better than what I did originally.

Tonight I will be going over the story of what I can add/rewrite out of the 40 pages I've done back in December.

This is my schedule of doing the renders for August

Week 1

Mon - Fri 1-3hrs after work doing 10-30 renders a day = 100-150 renders per week

Sat - Sun: Doing 1-2 per day animation scenes, that require longer hours

Week 2

Mon- Fri same as week 1

Sat-Sun will be boosting render scenes

Week 3

Finishing off the renders

Sat-Sun will be going through quality control

Week 4

Coding

September will be the time of the release, which will be more clear by week 3-4 of august

Every sunday will have an progress update which I've lacked over the past months which I apologize for.

I appreciate everyone who has stuck with me.

<3

Couliber

May 22, 2018
Latest from Patreon.
Bad news: A lot of renders I've done over the past month have been lost, due to my hard drive failure took it into the shop hoping i could atleast recover something, sadly nothing. Took a step back and relaxed. This weekend I've tried to redo the scenes, currently I've done 70 yesterday and today.
I find it quiet amusing that so many developers share the same destiny with their HDDs :unsure:

But nice to see that they are still working on that game.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: karumi56 and _Maou_
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes