Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Says all quests are complete, but still missing the 5th scene in the gallery (middle one, bottom row on the 1st page). How dod I get that?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Says all quests are complete, but still missing the 5th scene in the gallery (middle one, bottom row on the 1st page). How dod I get that?
You're missing "lizz kiss"
Go to school talk to lizz (short haired big boobs chick) hang out with her.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Just saw that goldengob made 4 videos.
Does anyone have the full videos of these 4 trailers?

Reactions: Daveck

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
You're missing "lizz kiss"
Go to school talk to lizz (short haired big boobs chick) hang out with her.
Only option when I go to her now is "See Ya", but I did get that scene before just not showing that I got it. No bigee

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The Wants Of Summer 0.08

Changelog:

- UI updates
- New scenes with Liz, including 1 animated sex scene
- New scenes with Kate, Including 1 oral scene
- Fixes for prior content
- Fixes for inventory

Last edited:
Reactions: asedas1234

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Just downloaded and started playing, and already a fun little puzzle to solve in the form of that email we're encouraged to reply to when free roam starts (Phone>Main Quests.) For those not you not so inclined, I've got you covered. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, back to the game!

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Ok so I triggered the scene where the Daniel guy confronts you in Liz's apartment but I didn't have 5 strength so I backed out of that scene and worked out instead intending to go back after my strength was high enough. Since then I haven't been able to start that scene again and I have no idea why.

I only have Brenda and Liz scenes left but I have no idea what I have left to do? I have 300 affection with Liz and Brenda but the first time I got the Daniel scene I was under 100 with Liz so I'm fairly sure progressing my relationship with either of them will work.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes