3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Changelog:
- 4 new scenes with Jane (Massage, Oral)
- 3 animated scenes with Jane
- 3 new scenes with Brenda (Massage, Oral)
- 3 animated scenes with brenda
- 1 new (tiny) scene with kate on sofa
- Fleshed out some other content (Gym Coach)
- Gallery
- UI adjustments
- New music (randomized throughout house and other areas)
- New small intro for chapter 1
- Option to start from previous update

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
The Wants of Summer [v0.07 Public] [GoldenGob][Win][Compressed]
Original Size : 818 MB Compressed Size : 260 MB

This compression is unofficial

csgo4ik1337

Jun 3, 2020
sorry for bad eng.
I would really like to have updates on this game much more often, it really came to me, but updates don't come out very often, even at one point it seemed to me that it was abandoned I ask you to post more often because it's good

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I am so lost in this game. I can only get the Brenda Saturday night scene on a loop. I've got a ridiculous amount of points with every character, and I go to every location but I've only gotten this scene so far. I see people talking about massage scenes with Brenda and no clue on how to trigger them. Quest log is not giving any details outside of building more relationship points but I have hundreds of them for all characters.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I am so lost in this game. I can only get the Brenda Saturday night scene on a loop. I've got a ridiculous amount of points with every character, and I go to every location but I've only gotten this scene so far. I see people talking about massage scenes with Brenda and no clue on how to trigger them. Quest log is not giving any details outside of building more relationship points but I have hundreds of them for all characters.
Did you start from a previous save? Could be some variables weren't ticked off. If not, has Jane left yet or have you seen her in the bath?

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Did you start from a previous save? Could be some variables weren't ticked off. If not, has Jane left yet or have you seen her in the bath?
I started a game from scratch, Jane always stays on the couch in the late afternoon/evening.

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
how do you get upto massages with Jane & Brenda?

Edit: Press house icon in top right (similar to travel to city icon), Go to bathroom after to get a scene with Jane (has to be vacant), get Janes relationship up until she leaves to go live by herself then go to her flat. Keep massaging her until oral then ask Brenda how she is. This will lead to massages with Brenda - done.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes