Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

warped

Jul 27, 2017
So is there just no game? Because it just tells me to do the main quest but its just an email and then it says there are no more quest?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Since I have searched everywhere I can think of, and the PC is useless, I am assuming that the wine is not implemented as of yet

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I found that when you're on the map, you might have to click the house symbol on the top right during "Day", or if you're in the house go to the MC room to get the next scene with Jane.
Then go the bathroom when it's empty

Oh and the wine
NOT NECESSARY, just compliment her when she's in the living room Monday to Friday

Last edited:
Reactions: Raxevf

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Wondering what 3D program was used to make this? It is not DAZ, it seems. Not any of the ones I know.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
How do you trigger the Jane events, if there are any? I finally managed to get her affection or whatever it is called to 75, and nothing triggers

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I'm going to put a sub menu within the relationship tab so people can see what events are missing and how to activate them. Is that too hand holdy?

Reactions: mcclem5257

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi everyone,
i decode the mail at the start of the game. It's morse. Brenda asks if you remember the PW : tseredfistbreaksthebutcher, i think i made a mistake, it must be theredfistbreaksthebutcher. Then shes asks if you remember the code : if you answer truth : 7311, if lie : 0234910. Finally, she writes that the next mail will be in two weeks if i remember well. What the PW and code are for ? I don't understand what are they for, nor where to use them.
If somebody knows....
Bye

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
after brenda passes drunk on the bed the first time do I have to keep grinding her relationship or do something specific?
Yes! You need to continue to build up more relationship, eventually it will lead to another drunk night where she will go a bit further and finally touch MC but stopped immediately. It was a bit hard to know when will it trigger but just grinding and sleep at night until it happen (mine was around 120 relationship points), at least the hint will let you know when you reach the end content for her

Dec 26, 2019
Yes! You need to continue to build up more relationship, eventually it will lead to another drunk night where she will go a bit further and finally touch MC but stopped immediately. It was a bit hard to know when will it trigger but just grinding and sleep at night until it happen (mine was around 120 relationship points), at least the hint will let you know when you reach the end content for her
I'm at 220 something and last time I slept nothing happened

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How do you get the extra scenes with the sister in the bathroom and on the couch? Think I have her over 200 points and nada

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes