Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
lol all the whiners coming in to cry about big boobs. looking at about 3 of the screenshots and I knew instantly to watch this game, because its nothing but massive tits everywhere. anyone else who looked at those 3 screenshots, said to themselves, "I don't like big boobs", then came here to complain about big tits? shame. shame on you.

as an aside, good luck on your game dev. look forward to being smothered by giant titties soon! (100% the best way to die btw. death by big ass titties.)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
clowns234 said:
" He'll come to realize that his world is not as it seems..."
Does he meet a girl with normal sized breasts?
hopefully not.
There was a skit on SNL long ago where Dolly Parton (back when she had max implants) played the only female with 'small' breasts. The other actresses looked like they had a couple of beachballs stuffed in their shirts.
BTW - I am a fan of big boobs!

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
There was a skit on SNL long ago where Dolly Parton (back when she had max implants) played the only female with 'small' breasts. The other actresses looked like they had a couple of beachballs stuffed in their shirts.
BTW - I am a fan of big boobs!
sounds like a great skit lol. also dolly parton had glorious tits.

Reactions: clowns234

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
man you go to school, you stay in class and it's still morning after class? you work your job and it's still the same time?!?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Are we supposed to do something with that new folder in the game directory? Inside it has a ui folder and script.rpy

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Wants of Summer [v0.02] APK -

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

ChangeLog:
- New Main Menu video loop
- Redone code
- More interactivity with navigation and HUD objects (Phone, Computer)
- More events with characters
- 3 new scenes with Brenda (1 animated scene)
- 2 new scenes with Kate (1 animated scene)
- New character Jane (1 animated scene)
- New Character Keisha
- 1 new scene with Liz
- New music
- Redone intro
- Changed many existing scenes
- Bug fixing

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so is this game bugged or am i just stupid coz i don't know what to do next the game won't let me sleep but it says follow the quest log but ive already completed it so im confused ill attach my save bellow

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes