• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.20 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Yes because he erased the parts of the code the patreon stuff actually jumps to in this build. Have to wait for that version to actually release.

You can view the videos and images for these parts in the Game folder though, but you'll be missing the dialogue to go with it so it's not as interesting.
Yeah thats how I found out about the prone bone beach scene. You are right that it is not as interesting. I like the buildup before the scene and the text as well.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How can you have all the scenes and the ones with patreon too? Is there a way to unlock everything in 1 with a cheat?

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Think I have a fix for the android port, but I'm not the one porting it. I'll upload an update soon that should fix the issue if the person who does the android port is still around.
Nice to hear dev, thanks for helping us

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
It’s available once you have dinner then sleep.
I quit before then because the QTEs were not programed correctly. I get over 200 FPS sometimes a lot more than that, in the Ren'py engine because i have a high refresh rate monitor and high end video card. This means that any engine like ren'py that uses FPS as a timer is super accelerated especially with engines that were designed before g-sync and free-sync technology was invented, my QTEs are over so quick that I have no hope. This gets exacerbated with ULTRA high definition monitors that have twice or 4 times the real estate of a 1080p monitor. So the timer is over faster and the distance you have to move the cursor is 2 to 4 times further. Coupled with the fact that the "hit box" is rendered smaller as well, because rendering is done via pixels and they are significantly more pixels in the same area so a 1000x1000 pixels sized hit box could be quite large in 1080p monitor but is 1/4 the size in a 4k monitor.

So everything about QTEs is skew against people with high end equipment.

Time is shorter
Hit box is smaller
Distance travelled is greater

Nothing about this is fun or even required for VN.

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
So the only new scenes in this update with brenda is in beach and are bj and cowgirl? Or i Miss something? Sorry for my bad engrish

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes