Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
What exactly is the 'bond' option in dialogue and how does it work? I always get 'failed'. Is it some kind of relation point check or do I have to spam a button or something?
You have to click fast at each heart, that appears, before it disappears. One miss and you fail. Saves time but as far as I know it is not really necessary.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well Ive got the passcode, now it tells me to find the women,avoid detection and bypass security..... which women do I need to find and where the are they? Everyone who's in the game so far is right where they're supposed to be so I dunno.

Reactions: hotcajunmale

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
Well Ive got the passcode, now it tells me to find the women,avoid detection and bypass security..... which women do I need to find and where the are they? Everyone who's in the game so far is right where they're supposed to be so I dunno.
i cant find her either

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to bypass the patreon lock out for scenes? It seems like thats where all the good scenes are.

Reactions: thedarkdead

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
This desperately needs a mod to increase the time the hearts are able to be clicked in 'bond' mode. I'm not 11 years old with perfect reflexes lol. Or I'd not be on this site at all :p

If I could code, I'd make it and post it. But code scares me worse than evil clown movies xD

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes