Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Bizlock

Mar 13, 2018
In case anyone else gets stuck, there's a point where Liz only shows up in your room at Day and must be progressed to continue anything else. The game gives no indication of this.

Big Ass tag, no Anal Tag? Can anyone confirm? Does this have anal? Thank you!
There's an anal scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what is the button to make the car go forward for video game with liz?
For me it defaulted to alternating between the X and C keys on the keyboard.

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
v0.13
Update focusing on story progression of Triss and Lindsey, including 4 new scenes with Brenda and Kate.
Changelog:
- 2 new scenes with Brenda, Bath and PATREON scene
- 2 new scenes with Kate, Spoon and PATREON scene
- Lindsey scene in cosplay club
- Triss scene in Staff Room
- Bug fixes
- Typo Fixes
- UI adjustments

How do I get Lindsey scene in cosplay club and Triss scene in Staff Room?Also who is Kate and where do I find her?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Start from latest update, variables do not transfer over from save files. Start a new game and you will be given the option to "Start from last update". There you can talk to Kate at Day "How are you doing", this will give you the quest to see her in her room at morning.

Reactions: Paitryn

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
Start from latest update, variables do not transfer over from save files. Start a new game and you will be given the option to "Start from last update". There you can talk to Kate at Day "How are you doing", this will give you the quest to see her in her room at morning.
It worked for all of the new content except kates Patreon scene. Not sure how to trigger that.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
c
I am a patreon as well and am having issues accessing a lot of the new content. I found a few of the hidden scenes, but nothing with Kate, my log showed:

Main
Completed the current tasks
Attend your classes

continue onlyfans
Kate's room in the morning

but never advanced.

Looking at the code for Kate:

if clock.time == "MORNING":

S "Wait! Come to think of it, I need some help.."

scene MCKnockDoorSide3

MC "Ok, I'm coming in!"

if Kate_OnlyFans_LickPussy_Event == 1 and affectionSISTER >= 90:
jump Kate_OnlyFans_Start_Event_1

elif Kate_OnlyFans_LickPussy_Event == 2 and affectionSISTER >= 110:
jump Kate_HJ_Onlyfans_Label

elif Kate_FirstSexEvent == 1:
jump Kate_OnlyfansFake_Missionary_Event

elif Kate_SexOptions_Door == 1:
jump I_Repeatload

else:

jump SisterTikTokEvent

It seems it never proceeds to Kate_OnlyfansFake_Missionary_Event since it always jumps to the lick events first, even though my kate_firstsexevent is 1, seems like need to re-order logic, or maybe my game state is messed up. In any case I got the scene by jumping directly to it from console
an you share your full save and unlock gallery persistent?

Reactions: libertypics

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So I got the code for Gate 4E and when I check my email Koba ask me for the code,but it won't let me type it in.Is this another bug in the game?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Gee, if there was any information on how to PLAY the mini-games instead of having to guess, they MIGHT actually be playable.

And where on the planet does a high school or a clothing store close at NOON??

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Gee, if there was any information on how to PLAY the mini-games instead of having to guess, they MIGHT actually be playable.

And where on the planet does a high school or a clothing store close at NOON??
Please use the help tab on the main menu. Explains everything step by step.

Reactions: hentai charley

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Playing the most recent update .13 have a possible bug or glitch. After saving the game and exiting, came back into the game later from last save and all the money I had earned working was gone.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Playing the most recent update .13 have a possible bug or glitch. After saving the game and exiting, came back into the game later from last save and all the money I had earned working was gone.
In my case that has happend with each update so far. I guess the save function does not work propely yet, resulting in the money not being saved.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I guess I have another question, I have all content completed for this update except for the third event with...Kate?...in her room in the morning. Already have the 2 handjob scenes and the quest keeps telling me 3 lines, (progress your relationship, continue with the onlyfans, and go to her room in the morning) but I've done a full week twice going to her room in the am and it just keeps repeating the 2 I already did, her relationship is at max from what I can tell because it stays at 150 never increasing, what am I missing?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes