Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1860053

Overview:
A young man returns to his home city; Goldream city - to enjoy summer to its fullest.
He'll come to realize that his world is not as it seems, and only upon investigating does he discover the truth.
Meanwhile, he'll have some fun.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: GoldenGob - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.17 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Using the patreon and free version save games will caused some critical game breaking bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Public
Win/Linux v0.17
: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

Patreon
Win/Linux v0.156: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Spanish

View attachment 2189664 View attachment 1249125 View attachment 2189666 View attachment 1679022 View attachment 1987035 View attachment 2069033 View attachment 1679023 View attachment 2141098 View attachment 2069036 View attachment 1679024 View attachment 1679032 View attachment 1679034 View attachment 1845085 View attachment 1987037 View attachment 1987040 View attachment 2069035 View attachment 2141102 View attachment 2189665
What is the difference between "Public" and "Patreon" ?
Tanks

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Wants of Summer [v0.17 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 776 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
You talk to her at Day in the College Classroom.
Tried that; 3 options are to tell her she looks beautiful today (she says thank you but tells you that you should be working)
you can ask for help with questions (she says she'll be right over but nothing happens) and you can leave.
Maybe I'm missing something here?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Is it possible to play this on android or is someone making a port really wanna try this one out but I dont have a pc
On Android you can play it using the Joiplay app, if you don't have it I recommend you download the latest version of patreon, it's from April and now it's free, you must also download the plugins (Renpy, Rpg, Ruffle), after installing Joiplay, you must download the PC version of the game (you can use the normal or compressed version) and extract it, finally go to Joiplay and add the game.

I just tested it and it works fine.

Reactions: puzydestroyer

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
On Android you can play it using the Joiplay app, if you don't have it I recommend you download the latest version of patreon, it's from April and now it's free, you must also download the plugins (Renpy, Rpg, Ruffle), after installing Joiplay, you must download the PC version of the game (you can use the normal or compressed version) and extract it, finally go to Joiplay and add the game.

I just tested it and it works fine.
Could you pass the save to play the content of the new version? mine doesn't work and i tried with both versions (public and patreon)

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
overall a pretty decent game. got stuck at progressing kate tho since i assume i lacked knowledge, but no clue how to raise it.

also hope that maddie turns out to be 100% avoidable after the collab, because going to her and seing the douche leave after fucking her only for her to do a line of cocaine and then proceed the fuck the MC turned me off her instantly. i dont do optional prostitutes in sandbox games, i just dont like that. and this is imo even worse because she is basicly whoring herself out for views and drugs, raking in money and sharing none of it. the MC is being used. even if she has a redemption arc or something i dont care, i dont want anything to do with her after that encounter.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone know what engine or editor whatever was used to make this game? I like the look of it and seems like it might be relatively easy to use to flesh out content ideas.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone know what engine or editor/game creator thing was used to make the visuals for this? It looks like a style I've seen in other games and I like the look and seems like it might be relatively easy to use to realize content ideas.

TiJe

May 24, 2018
Hello, what is the new scene with Triss? I can only do the therapy thing after I have study'd with her, but nothing changes. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Does anyone know what engine or editor whatever was used to make this game? I like the look of it and seems like it might be relatively easy to use to flesh out content ideas.
It's klub17 i think. There is a bunch of add-on mods so it can look like this. I don't know if he did anything else for post editing.

Reactions: lots`o`fap
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes