Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.22 Free] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Can you tell me what characters are in those scenes because searching trough game files I did not find any new scenes?
Liz. Look at the gallery through the extras menu, those are the missing scenes at the bottom. Try to follow Liz questline or just go through the quests of other characters.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Does anyone have either a full save or a 0.17 save so I can unlock all the scenes. The only scenes I cannot not unlock for some reason with Elos save and gallery unlock:Wayward are the new Liz patron Scenes. And, I have downloaded the patron too.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Nah. Last thing it says is when the lad goes back home in the morning. The quests then say everything is done.
Show me a pic of your gallery please. Don't know how you missed the choice after she drags you to bed. This is the Liz scene at her flat right?

May 29, 2023
Show me a pic of your gallery please. Don't know how you missed the choice after she drags you to bed. This is the Liz scene at her flat right?
Yeah where you get a choice of BJ and stuff like that. I chose the other fuck scene, but I take it it locks you out of the rest? Doesn't matter anyway as I deleted the game.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I can't interact with the desk at college. I see the marker, but not matter where I click, it doesn't do anything.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Multiple issues with the game for me like saying its noon but can only get it working if i sleep to next day.. so i tried the save someone has here, even tried deleting and then trying the save since my game would not progress and was borked. As is a few are cute ish not into giant tits but the sis is interesting and so is the shop keepers... but after all this not sure its worth my time to restart and hope it works.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes