Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.22 Free] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
well idk if 100% save bcs i used Wayward, but i do no have more missions, URM of time 0 morning - 3night

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Guys i don't know what to do.
I finish with keisha but i have juste thé hanjob with Kate ans nothing more with all characters.How could i find all the scènes please it's Always thé same all thé day with Kate Brenda ans Liz i don't know what to do please help me

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
trying the game again but nothing is progressing. I have like over a hundred like with the sis and nada... what event/trigger am i missing. Cant tell you how many ice creams I have delivered and photos of her in her room. Also washed the dishes a shit load of times and ... nada. The only reason I thought id try it is seems like their should be some good action from all the comments...

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
trying the game again but nothing is progressing. I have like over a hundred like with the sis and nada... what event/trigger am i missing. Cant tell you how many ice creams I have delivered and photos of her in her room. Also washed the dishes a shit load of times and ... nada. The only reason I thought id try it is seems like their should be some good action from all the comments...
What event have you just completed with Brenda and Kate?

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
So should this code is still work for 0.18? Because it won't unlock the latest 6 (4 free and 2 patron) scenes in the gallery at all.
I checked it for myself. The code SHOULD be valid, but it just won't work with my game :(
What I did:
  1. Loaded a savegame
  2. Chose Computer
  3. Chose "Documents (Cheats)"
  4. Entered "Wayward"
  5. Got a "Correct" message
  6. Saved game
  7. Returned to main menu to access the gallery
  8. Recognize the new scenes remain locked

Last edited:

Metano23

Sep 21, 2023
brothers, how to complete these missions are the only ones I'm missing and I have no idea how to do them, anyone who knows

Screenshot_20230921_084820.png

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Well, that was a nice little update. I mean apart from the ominous and unsettling beginning, but it's nice to see that Liz is alright

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
What event have you just completed with Brenda and Kate?
sorry comp was down for a bit.. have no brenda or kate. Not seeing where there is a progress bar, I have high #s (100) with them but can only do things like take some photos, watch some tv. And no matter how much school I seem to go to I have 0 in knowledge. I do have a 4 in str so that I have figured out...

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
sorry comp was down for a bit.. have no brenda or kate. Not seeing where there is a progress bar, I have high #s (100) with them but can only do things like take some photos, watch some tv. And no matter how much school I seem to go to I have 0 in knowledge. I do have a 4 in str so that I have figured out...
You checked the quest lines of other characters? Mainly Jane and Liz.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The Code to unlock the "Wayward" Gallery does not work. It says Correct when I activate the cheat but it doesn't appear in the gallery.

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
Is anyone still having issues with the deep bond mini game? Towards the end it just stops and gives me an error. This was for both versions .17 and .18. When I hit ignore, they just tell me I did terribly even though I got scores of 9900 and 9800.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes