Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.24 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I’ve neglected the main story because it has a lot of tragic elements and I didn’t want to ruin the mood.
May I ask you why Liz disappears from the game after her quest is completed? you can always meet and replay some scenes with the other girls (mostly), buuuuuut Liz just vanishes (is it because of plot reasons?).

Moreover, I was able to complete her quest before unlocking some scenes of her, therefore I had to unlock them by using the unlock gallery code.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Where is Triss's house? And Liz is not in her own house, I've looked at her many times, the last time they were leaving they were talking about food and stuff, pls help.
You can only talk to Triss at school (day) and tell her you want to study.

Liz: she simply vanishes after you finish her quest. Poof, gone.

G1nt0k1

Nov 22, 2018
You can only talk to Triss at school (day) and tell her you want to study.

Liz: she simply vanishes after you finish her quest. Poof, gone.
To finish Liz quest for the latest update, go to console and type: Liz_At_Flat=1
Liz will be there next time you go to her flat.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She should be at her home after going through Triss scenes.
Well, she's NOT. She isn't anywhere.

Maybe you should fix some bugs.

Known bugs:

- you are able to wash dishes even though Brenda didn't tell you to wash dishes

- if you have a bath at night, you skip forwards the next morning and you find yourself in the bathroom with Brenda

- Liz vanishes as soon as her quest is complete and when you sit for class you ask yourself where Liz went and you tell yourself that you have to find out where she is (same scene before you find her in the park).

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes