Obeth908

Oct 31, 2019
You need to talk several times with senior knight from node. He is blonde guy which stays at some point in Wetz or how this city called... At Inn, later he will move to other inns and you must talk with him again. I didnt really completed good/bad ending pf Faye so i won't be able to say much.

These locations where he appeared in my run :

1. Wetz Inn left from beginners pub.

2?. Ish left side inn

3. City in the desert, i already forgot how it named.
Hey about number 3 i dint find him when i search him

run12

Feb 7, 2022
How long is the game per ending?
Been some months since I played but from what I recall the soldier and general stories aren't too long (2-4 hours each) the wanderer stories took quite a bit more, I'd say 6-8 hours?

You probably can do it quicker but I was going for 100% and writing a guide along it.

LongestHalloween

Sep 11, 2022
Okay, so on Ingo's route, I am on chapter 9. I have defeated the Volunteer Army and captured Lucille and the lady knight. What am I supposed to do now, exactly? I'm pretty stuck.

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Okay, so on Ingo's route, I am on chapter 9. I have defeated the Volunteer Army and captured Lucille and the lady knight. What am I supposed to do now, exactly? I'm pretty stuck.
You are meant to sell them and get info from the slave trader about the soldier girl protag with the princess and you need to capture them as they run. On the minimap, go to the far right and you will see them run. Be warned that she has (if i remember correctly) 3 phases

Reactions: LongestHalloween

LongestHalloween

Sep 11, 2022
You are meant to sell them and get info from the slave trader about the soldier girl protag with the princess and you need to capture them as they run. On the minimap, go to the far right and you will see them run. Be warned that she has (if i remember correctly) 3 phases
Thank you! I'll do that now.

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone has the 1.5 update for this? There is some CG addition on april update this year.

run12

Feb 7, 2022
Thanks my man. So what playthrough you suggested start first?
The soldier stories (Leda and Gear) are the most straightforward, though you probably shouldn't aim for the alternate endings right from the start. Once you have finished a story once you can do "NG+" and play it again with levels and equipments you acquired before, which allow you to blast through.

Next, the strategist stories (Adelheid and Borde) are also not too long/complicated. I'd leave the other two stories for last as they can be quite time consuming.

Reactions: SecretRed

SecretRed

Jun 29, 2024
The soldier stories (Leda and Gear) are the most straightforward, though you probably shouldn't aim for the alternate endings right from the start. Once you have finished a story once you can do "NG+" and play it again with levels and equipments you acquired before, which allow you to blast through.

Next, the strategist stories (Adelheid and Borde) are also not too long/complicated. I'd leave the other two stories for last as they can be quite time consuming.
Thanks bro. Also could I pm you later on if I have trouble playing the games?

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
Honestly what the fuck, where do I find Borde in the imperial castle, I've been roaming the map (both floors for so long) including in their room, can't find anything to open the iron bars or can't find Borde.

Anyone know where to find him or so??

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Honestly what the fuck, where do I find Borde in the imperial castle, I've been roaming the map (both floors for so long) including in their room, can't find anything to open the iron bars or can't find Borde.

Anyone know where to find him or so??
judging by what u said im guiessing that you are on the node soldier or general path. If im not wrong, he should generally be in the corner of the map, although which one im not sure. Honestly its been a while since i played.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes