Slayer2416123

Sep 17, 2021
This is an impressive game. I've played quite a lot here in f95, but this is the only story game so far that left me so satisfied when the true end was shown (with the banger music).

My other favorites are the last sovereign and spiral legend, but this game felt more satisfying after finishing.

Reactions: Ka1n3 and csukou

whiteseal45

Nov 30, 2023
I'm having a problem where my character is always trying to move to the right, so I can move up, down, and right, but pushing left just makes them not move right. Any idea what I'd need to change for this? i can find a keybinding menu but it doesn't seem very helpful.

helooitsme

Sep 24, 2021
pls help me this game i had spent lots of my time on it. I cant find the way to the last village ( which is protected by fort), and i cant do anything in chap 10

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm having a problem where my character is always trying to move to the right, so I can move up, down, and right, but pushing left just makes them not move right. Any idea what I'd need to change for this? i can find a keybinding menu but it doesn't seem very helpful.
This happened to me a few times with other RPGmaker games. Deleting and redownloading a game usually helped.
You can keep the save files by copy-pasting the folder with saves into another location before deleting the game.
However, if the problem persists, deleting the saves might also help.

run12

Feb 7, 2022
Found this with some google-fu if anyone is interested

Need to translate everything but seems to more or less give an idea on how to complete things.

My big problem with the game is that the grind seems to be insane. I just cheesed it with MTool but if I hadn't I'd have been resetting who knows how many times just to level up...?

This might have just been a problem I immediately noticed because the first route I chose was Male Soldier and the bosses there (especially the last boss) are fucking impossible. Last boss of female soldier was infinitely easier in comparison (not including the IF route because I apparently fucked that up and didn't get to do it)
Thanks a lot for the guide! Was very useful to get all endings.

I made a and fixed stuff as I played along (also added/edited more for clarity). Hope it helps others looking to navigate this game!

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
These game have serious issue with the difficulty! First attempt with Ingo, walk near the first village, get ambushed by soldier: Game Over! Okay... Already get the same kind of issue with Gear when you can't know the difficulty of the ennemy before the fight (the swap color skin), sometimes it will be an easy fight and you lose minor hp sometimes you just say goodbye to your life...
What? But there's a npc in camp that explains what each soldier color means, however if you are talking about in training then the enemies are mostly the same in strength. Only the brown one requires 3 hits.
But in the battefield its really easy.. as the soldier npc in Gear playthrough says:
- Golden Armor is the Empire.
- Silver Armor is the Node.
- Green Armor is a enemy male mercenary.
- Blue Hair Female is a enemy female mercenary.
- Red Horse Knight is a knight that protects the Empire.
- Pink Horse Knight is a knight that protects the Node.
* The Knights at the border of the map protect the generals.
* You can faintly see the hair behind female soldiers.

Last edited:

helooitsme

Sep 24, 2021
Thanks a lot for the guide! Was very useful to get all endings.

I made a and fixed stuff as I played along (also added/edited more for clarity). Hope it helps others looking to navigate this game!
sorry but i cant find highway village, i know there is a small village but i cant attack it ( because it is blocked by fort ). Can u tell me more ?

run12

Feb 7, 2022
sorry but i cant find highway village, i know there is a small village but i cant attack it ( because it is blocked by fort ). Can u tell me more ?
Highway village is the one southeast of the capital, there are some forts along the road but you can just go around them, so not entirely sure which one is blocking you.

Highway Village.png

helooitsme

Sep 24, 2021
Highway village is the one southeast of the capital, there are some forts along the road but you can just go around them, so not entirely sure which one is blocking you.

View attachment 3440777
oh i found it, thank you very much, i think i misunderstand a walkthrough so i try to enter this village and you know,my action broke the game :))

MinkMan

May 9, 2018
I'm missing multiple sound effects for the game like the cursor and decision making sounds. Anyone know where I can get these?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
I'm missing multiple sound effects for the game like the cursor and decision making sounds. Anyone know where I can get these?
Do you have the RPGM RTP(Run-Time Package) to play this game? Because it sounds like the issue of the missing game engine basic files for you to play or you somehow wrongly extracted the game.

MinkMan

May 9, 2018
Do you have the RPGM RTP(Run-Time Package) to play this game? Because it sounds like the issue of the missing game engine basic files for you to play or you somehow wrongly extracted the game.
Thank you,turns out I didn't have the right RTP for this game I got it now and its working as it should thank you.

Reactions: Grufix

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Oh wow, the developer (DPC) updated the game with a few expanded scenes. Hope the update gets translated.

His Twitter mainly says added a few extra CGs to certain scenes for L'Arc and Leda among a few other changes. Looks like you can also attack L'Arc while she's bathing too.

20240413_005755.png

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Oh wow, the developer (DPC) updated the game with a few expanded scenes. Hope the update gets translated.

His Twitter mainly says added a few extra CGs to certain scenes for L'Arc and Leda among a few other changes. Looks like you can also attack L'Arc while she's bathing too.

View attachment 3533908
The guy on UMLF is translating it, they only have trouble implementing it

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes