wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Also Is there a reason to try to get all the endings like a true ending or something or should I stick with only getting everyone good ending? Asking since while alright at first, starting to dislike the griding of this game.

GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
I think i've seen Adelheid raped a few hundred times by now, does anyone have a save file for all of the good and bad endings?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I remember saying how to win as Adelheid. I will write again how to do this in spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I finished the Adelheid route to 'good' ending.. but yeah it's grim dark ending regardless, Empire doesn't relent one leader down it send another.. in the far future.. till the job done.

something to add but it kind of contain spoiler so I hide it in spoiler.

I really hate that part of the game as there is a certain destiny that can't be changed no matter what and it is already set in stone.

Nevertheless it is a very great game, I wish there are more that created such a game out there, but this is the only one that offer such a thing. I truly enjoy the female routes with it's if you fail or captured your MC character get raped , bring in the more excitement to the game.

Now I am trying the wandering female swordsman route.

Reactions: p23rklo
May 24, 2020
Yeah I finished the Adelheid route to 'good' ending.. but yeah it's grim dark ending regardless, Empire doesn't relent one leader down it send another.. in the far future.. till the job done.

something to add but it kind of contain spoiler so I hide it in spoiler.

Nevertheless it is a very great game, I wish there are more that created such a game out there, but this is the only one that offer such a thing. I truly enjoy the female routes with it's if you fail or captured your MC character get raped , bring in the more excitement to the game.

Now I am trying the wandering female swordsman route.

I dont know how bad is your situation to send secretary... But i literally were at pre last fort at 4th chapter. Also not being able to change destiny is another major downside for me. I beat them as Leda in every battle and slaughtered all knights and commanders and i beat them as Adelheid and nothing changed.

Reactions: p23rklo

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
And now I play the Faye route, and.. I got all 5 hints and the individual that I am looking for turn out to be 'invulnerable' in combat, lol.. damn, I must have screwed somewhere..

I don't know maybe the cat / lion tattoed person on his back needed to be defeated with Faye's Master sword perhaps ? I forget to pick it back up again after I drop it at the blacksmith for repair.

I didn't get to meet up with the blonde son of a minister person , I did meet up like 3 times, anyway Faye mention that due to the person is a 'node' kingdom knight, 'he' will never appear in an 'imperial' city..

Anyone that manages finishes Faye route and got the 'good' ending can someone tell me how to make the target lose it's invulnerability ?

Aug 7, 2019
And now I play the Faye route, and.. I got all 5 hints and the individual that I am looking for turn out to be 'invulnerable' in combat, lol.. damn, I must have screwed somewhere..

I don't know maybe the cat / lion tattoed person on his back needed to be defeated with Faye's Master sword perhaps ? I forget to pick it back up again after I drop it at the blacksmith for repair.

I didn't get to meet up with the blonde son of a minister person , I did meet up like 3 times, anyway Faye mention that due to the person is a 'node' kingdom knight, 'he' will never appear in an 'imperial' city..

Anyone that manages finishes Faye route and got the 'good' ending can someone tell me how to make the target lose it's invulnerability ?
You need to repair the sword you start with. You can do it at the blacksmith in the town that's split in half by a river (the one with the ferry).

You need some yellow rocks to do so, can do some running around to get them or I think just buy them at the bazaar in the desert city.

It takes several days to finish the repair so you need to get it started around like day 4-5ish

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Is it weird for me to say that I really like how all the male characters look? They all have the perfect "kinda cool, but also really funny at the same time" look. I especially like the dude in the almost-gold but really only yellowish armor. That little grin of his is great.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Can someone explain how to recruit Sonia please? I defeat her twice by day five and get a H scene with her then she disappears, I'm obviously missing something.

May 24, 2020
Can someone explain how to recruit Sonia please? I defeat her twice by day five and get a H scene with her then she disappears, I'm obviously missing something.

Man.. Are you joking? It's because she got raped. You can save her which will lead her to becoming your ally.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Can't save her when there was no option given to intervene

Edit: I defeat her a second time. I win the battle. I return to camp, H scene plays automatically. I reload and check in case she outside the camp and i need to speak to her, she isn't. Only way forward is to return to camp which, as i said, triggers the H scene.

Last edited:

Cryomaniac

Oct 17, 2018
Can't save her when there was no option given to intervene

Edit: I defeat her a second time. I win the battle. I return to camp, H scene plays automatically. I reload and check in case she outside the camp and i need to speak to her, she isn't. Only way forward is to return to camp which, as i said, triggers the H scene.
Don't return to camp. You will notice on the results screen of the chapter you beat Soria for the 2nd time there will be 2 soldiers talking that usually aren't there. Go talk to them then you can stop it.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Like I said I checked the outside camp area before returning, but I'll start a new Leda playthrough and see if something changes

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes