May 24, 2020
I'm searching for the 5th hint on wondering swordsman, any clue?

I've this already:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to talk several times with senior knight from node. He is blonde guy which stays at some point in Wetz or how this city called... At Inn, later he will move to other inns and you must talk with him again. I didnt really completed good/bad ending pf Faye so i won't be able to say much.

These locations where he appeared in my run :

1. Wetz Inn left from beginners pub.

2?. Ish left side inn

3. City in the desert, i already forgot how it named.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
You need to talk several times with senior knight from node. He is blonde guy which stays at some point in Wetz or how this city called... At Inn, later he will move to other inns and you must talk with him again. I didnt really completed good/bad ending pf Faye so i won't be able to say much.

These locations where he appeared in my run :

1. Wetz Inn left from beginners pub.

2?. Ish left side inn

3. City in the desert, i already forgot how it named.
Thanks, thats good, I've already spoke two times with him ;)

May 24, 2020
It's a mediocre game, but I still went through every heroine to a good ending. although the aftertaste is pretty nasty from all these rapes.
Yeah... I am also not fan of rapes. But grinding hurts me even more... During playthrough as wandering hero. I swear that killed more than thousand thieves in 1 day, yet there still a lot of them. Devs certainly didnt thought about this! Anyway, i put rating 4 to not make it unappealing. After all there is 6 mini stories and rape which someone might like. I would have honestly put 3, because story straight says that kingdom will..

No matter what you did in Leda song or in Faye song. Cuz i killed 7 knight commanders and top mercenary, while recruiting Sonia.

• Angry
Reactions: Depression Cherry

lerver

Mar 7, 2017
Also is the only way to get a scene is if you lose or get a bad ending?
If you play as a female character you get scenes when you lose a battle, get tricked in certain events (mostly Faye) or reach a game over. When you play as a male character is the exact opposite.

I remember 100% when there was no translation but I don't remember from where did I read the guides. I think it was from a discussion board that was in the autor page. Perhaps the author has updated the information in his page with all the obscure quests.

Jun 27, 2023
Yeah... I am also not fan of rapes. But grinding hurts me even more... During playthrough as wandering hero. I swear that killed more than thousand thieves in 1 day, yet there still a lot of them. Devs certainly didnt thought about this! Anyway, i put rating 4 to not make it unappealing. After all there is 6 mini stories and rape which someone might like. I would have honestly put 3, because story straight says that kingdom will..

No matter what you did in Leda song or in Faye song. Cuz i killed 7 knight commanders and top mercenary, while recruiting Sonia.
grind yes.... this part takes up 90% of the story. Without this, the game would probably take at most an hour.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to fully win as a knight, I almost won but got backstabbed by evil rival minister within her own kingdom.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I've beaten Borde, playing as Adelheid. But turns out I fought a fake.
I certainly missed some puzzle in the final dungeon before fighting the Fake Borde.
But I noticed that one bookshelf in Borde's office is interactible.
Anyone got any hints about what I have missed?

Reactions: Clarissa810
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes